The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Kershaw, SC

#14728 Mar 24, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fantastic. And you?
Well, as you can tell, I'm having quite a time with these Topix trolls lol. Other than that, life is great!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#14729 Mar 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as you can tell, I'm having quite a time with these Topix trolls lol. Other than that, life is great!
Fictional character biography

Kallark is a member of the Strontian race, and was born under Shi'ar rule. All Strontians are born with the capacity for great strength and various superpowers, but can only use them when they are completely devoted to a purpose. Fearing a Strontian rebellion, the Shi'ar emperor ordered Kallark, among other Strontians, to kill the Strontian elders. Only Kallark was devoted enough to carry out the order, and the others were killed when their wavering commitment rendered them weak. As a reward for his actions, Kallark was named the Praetor (leader) of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard.

LMAO!

Kershaw, SC

#14730 Mar 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Fictional character biography
Kallark is a member of the Strontian race, and was born under Shi'ar rule. All Strontians are born with the capacity for great strength and various superpowers, but can only use them when they are completely devoted to a purpose. Fearing a Strontian rebellion, the Shi'ar emperor ordered Kallark, among other Strontians, to kill the Strontian elders. Only Kallark was devoted enough to carry out the order, and the others were killed when their wavering commitment rendered them weak. As a reward for his actions, Kallark was named the Praetor (leader) of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard.
LMAO!
Yay! You figured it out! I could've told you that. What's so funny about that? He's my favorite comic character. I chose to name my Topix avatar after him. Big deal lol. You speak as if you found the cure for cancer lol.
Truth

Chicago, IL

#14731 Mar 24, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>So that's it huh?
That is the best you could come up with? A real high level thinker, aren't you?
Tell you what Failark27...you run along and come up with some real data and facts, then we can discuss, otherwise your nothing short of a troll!
K-fart is nothing short of a typical lain-brained lazy filthy racist evil smelly riigger.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#14732 Mar 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply made a comment on here, and you chose to troll on me, not only on this thread, but another one as well.

You hold the crown as princess of troll!

Kershaw, SC

#14733 Mar 24, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>I simply made a comment on here, and you chose to troll on me, not only on this thread, but another one as well.
You hold the crown as princess of troll!
And all your comments about blacks being "more prone" to badness is somehow you expressing your selfless love for your black neighbor? You made a comment. You expressed your opinion. I did the same.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#14734 Mar 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay! You figured it out! I could've told you that. What's so funny about that? He's my favorite comic character. I chose to name my Topix avatar after him. Big deal lol. You speak as if you found the cure for cancer lol.
Powers and abilities

Gladiator possesses a number of superhuman capabilities as a result of his unique alien physiology including superhuman strength (capable of shattering a planet),[9] superhuman speed, stamina and durability (capable of withstanding an explosion equivalent to a supernova);[38] reflexes; heat vision (stated as "hotter than a star");[39] frost breath[40] and is capable of warp speed flight (measured as "a hundred times the speed of light").[38] Gladiator's abilities increase and decrease in accordance with his level of confidence[41] and he is vulnerable to a certain form of rare radiation.

PRICELESS!

Kershaw, SC

#14735 Mar 24, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>K-fart is nothing short of a typical lain-brained lazy filthy racist evil smelly riigger.
Truth-fully speaking, the Klansmen adjectives you used to "describe" are by far some of the funniest I've ever read. Keep on preaching truth, friend.*Thumbs up*
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#14736 Mar 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth-fully speaking, the Klansmen adjectives you used to "describe" are by far some of the funniest I've ever read. Keep on preaching truth, friend.*Thumbs up*
Gladiator (Kallark) VS Superman.?

I was watching an episode of x-men from the 90s and saw Gladiator throw Juggernut like he was a toy. now knowing that Juggernut can only be beaten by the x-men when they out smart him as a team, but are other wised crushed, I was wondering if he fought the man of steel who would win? I know Superman can't throw the Juggernut because he is magic but unless i am wrong Gladiator of the Shiar, powers arn't magic at all. witch means no weakness to superman, so who is the winner? just wondering if superman could take this guy?

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
superman would win because gladiator's powers are based on confidence which would be shattered by the man of steel once selfdoubt hit gladiator he is a easy mark

LMAO!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14737 Mar 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer to call them adoring fans. ;)
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#14738 Mar 24, 2013
The Imperial Guard is basically an analogue to the Legion of Superheroes, with many members being a nearly direct knockoff of DC's future team. Gladiator is based very closely the Daxamite Mon-El. Daxamites have a physiology similar to Kryptonians, with the biggest difference being one's temporary weakness to Kryptonite, and the other's PERMANENT weakness to common lead. The weakness doesn't transfer, but as Gladiator is probably a direct grab from Mon-El, the power levels are likely similar.

With that said, Mon-El never could take Superman, more likely than not as a convenience factor for the writing team. I would guess that Gladiator vs. The Man of Steel would be a battle for the ages, with Superman walking away the eventual, but worse for wear, winner.
Source(s):
General knowledge based on 20ish years of reading comics. Plus a little google, just to verify. Nobody's perfect.

I never knew NERDS were this funny! PRICELESS!

Kershaw, SC

#14739 Mar 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
The Imperial Guard is basically an analogue to the Legion of Superheroes, with many members being a nearly direct knockoff of DC's future team. Gladiator is based very closely the Daxamite Mon-El. Daxamites have a physiology similar to Kryptonians, with the biggest difference being one's temporary weakness to Kryptonite, and the other's PERMANENT weakness to common lead. The weakness doesn't transfer, but as Gladiator is probably a direct grab from Mon-El, the power levels are likely similar.
With that said, Mon-El never could take Superman, more likely than not as a convenience factor for the writing team. I would guess that Gladiator vs. The Man of Steel would be a battle for the ages, with Superman walking away the eventual, but worse for wear, winner.
Source(s):
General knowledge based on 20ish years of reading comics. Plus a little google, just to verify. Nobody's perfect.
I never knew NERDS were this funny! PRICELESS!
And where did you copy all this from Warrior? YouTube? Marvel's website? Where? Lol

Kershaw, SC

#14740 Mar 24, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea me too.:-)
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#14741 Mar 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And where did you copy all this from Warrior? YouTube? Marvel's website? Where? Lol
You just can't make this stuff up folks! Or can you? LMAO!

Later, Gladiator travelled to Earth in an effort to capture a spaceship of renegade members of the shape-changing alien Skrulls. Mistakenly thinking the Skrulls had disguised themselves as members of the world-famous Fantastic Four, Gladiator attacked and defeated the super-hero family. When the Skrulls, posing as X-Men, then appeared, Gladiator was irritated on having his "friends" attack him. Together with the help of the web-slinging Spider-Man and the super-soldier named Captain America, the Skrulls treachery was exposed and they were quickly captured by Gladiator.
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

#14742 Mar 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You just can't make this stuff up folks! Or can you? LMAO!
Later, Gladiator travelled to Earth in an effort to capture a spaceship of renegade members of the shape-changing alien Skrulls. Mistakenly thinking the Skrulls had disguised themselves as members of the world-famous Fantastic Four, Gladiator attacked and defeated the super-hero family. When the Skrulls, posing as X-Men, then appeared, Gladiator was irritated on having his "friends" attack him. Together with the help of the web-slinging Spider-Man and the super-soldier named Captain America, the Skrulls treachery was exposed and they were quickly captured by Gladiator.
gerg Brady dork
hey

United States

#14743 Mar 24, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie do you have a smooth hairless beaver? 5372
WTF

United States

#14746 Mar 25, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea me too.:-)
What a smooth hairless beaver? 5372
Anonymous

Waltham, MA

#14747 Mar 25, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
What a smooth hairless beaver? 5372
If you never heard the slang "beaver" before than you must be gay!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#14748 Mar 25, 2013
Tonight at 8PM on the WPWW network channel 5372 will broadcast a 2-hour special on the life and times of Kingfish. Kingfish is the great White hope for the 2016 run for POTUS, and Kingfish vows to take back OUR country. After this inspiring biograghical masterpiece join us for an encore performance of "Tarnisha Jones, Portrait of a Detroit Ho." Take a trip down the dark seedy streets of the Detroit ghetto as we watch "Tarn" tricking for her pimp Shyteak. 5372
Rubored

United States

#14749 Mar 25, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>If you never heard the slang "beaver" before than you must be gay!
R u bored c00ter ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,152,967
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min Country Girl 306,951
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min TRD 68,875
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr kal 49,174
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr JOEL 70,985
Joe Scarborough And Mika Brzezinski (Jun '09) Dec 9 Bbh252y 64
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Dec 9 banglafami 297
Hartford Dating
Find my Match

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:58 pm PST