The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
11,421 - 11,440 of 18,868 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#14322 Mar 5, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Proud of that 32 dollar an hour job Erkel, looks like you are the first black man to make it in this country. Congrats.
That really is something to be proud of I told K-FART that I would call Les up and get him a security job as a big goon or was it baboon oh well you get the point dont you.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa 5372/7734/1212 This message was endorsed by the W.P.W.W cleaning up America 2013 for a whiter brighter future for our children.
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14323 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I will drive if my little buddy and Charlie want in on our little adventure but if they don't I will fly into New York and rent us a Limosuine!
Well I wouldn't go running out the door right away I just smashed myself in the face with a 13x9in glass baking dish:( it doesnt look good!
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14324 Mar 5, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>That really is something to be proud of I told K-FART that I would call Les up and get him a security job as a big goon or was it baboon oh well you get the point dont you.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa 5372/7734/1212 This message was endorsed by the W.P.W.W cleaning up America 2013 for a whiter brighter future for our children.
o.k.a.y Mick Foley! You don't make a good clown! Enough with the monkey jokes come up with some new masterpeices, you're losing the crowd that pays for you're circus act, you don't want to go back to scrubbing truck stop restrooms on route 66! You're comical genius is starting to fade!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14325 Mar 5, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Well I wouldn't go running out the door right away I just smashed myself in the face with a 13x9in glass baking dish:( it doesnt look good!
OUCH! Are you OK sweetie? Is it bad? Is there anything I can do? I will get on a plane ASAP if you need me too..
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14326 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>OUCH! Are you OK sweetie? Is it bad? Is there anything I can do? I will get on a plane ASAP if you need me too..
I think I broke my nose:(
RevJesseJackson

Chicago, IL

#14327 Mar 5, 2013
I be aballed as all Afuckoon Americoons Peeples be aballed at da way bratha Shyteak an Demetrius an funky monkey gangsta be jivin on topix to be makin alls Afuckoon Americoons Peeples be lookin like they aint knows hows to rites ans spells da rite ways of witch it be saids dat for dis reeson dat day needs to bees edumacated an respekted likes me ans alls Afuckoons Americoons Peeples as we be much mo smartier dan white folk cause we bees hot mamajamin wit da flap jacks an hamin wit da chitlins on da back burner an da fat back on da rack wit da tatoes in da sack an dat aint no flack jack cause I aint livin in no shack wit my homies on ma back an a ratty tat tat da cat in da hat an ma shoes on da mat an I aint no rat in da fat wit da black man can an wat he be dont doin is da qweshton to da ansore dat all folk aint necessarally all da same in dat even though all black peeples evaware gots big lips an dont give tips an dine an dash cause day aint no cash but day does have a rash ware da sun aint shinin an if I aint rymin den my name aint Simin cause it be da Reverend Jesse Jackson witch aint no Andrew Jackson or Stonewall Jackson or bratta Reggie Jackson Tito Jackson or dead sista Michael Jackson who by witch Shyteak be havin sex wit an other dead black brattas an sistas cause Shyteak havin sex wit himself also tharefo let it said dat gives me liberty or gives me KFC an pooty to cause the black peeples will an eva shall be illiterable an edumacated as alls Afuckoons Americoons Peeples will be an shall bees for evamore today tomorow an the next day an yesterday an now an da day after next an rite dis minute now along wit his king an HNIC Botox Insanes Opossums!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14328 Mar 5, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I think I broke my nose:(
You better get to the Hospital.
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14329 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You better get to the Hospital.
It wouldn't be the first time:/
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14330 Mar 5, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>It wouldn't be the first time:/
Did you stop the bleeding? And why were you running through the door with a glass in your hand?
sms

Lafayette, LA

#14331 Mar 5, 2013
just leave black dumb azz alone they dont get it they will be living in fema camps no guns to help their self they still think obama gonna built them a big house and give them a shiny new car and a white maid lomfao and they think muslims love them look what muslims did chiago lmfao @ dumb dumb they still think civil was was to free slaves they thinks whities never been slaves dumb dumb the new orleans blacks had slaves and was marrying white people thank god we got rid of black mayor and got us white mayor for this chocolate city. dumb dumb never read a true history book. they screw up motown where their pride at they ought to be shame of messing up motown turn detroit in to a sewage plant lmfao getto rats fema camps are being built just for yall lmao at you dumb dumb .
blacks are reason they want to take our guns and have martial law the government just blame it on white sick o's

wake up dumb dumb republican are not against you dumbs dumbs love all black man want to be a muslims next he will be marry his sister just like muslims. muslims like have babies with 3 arms and two 3 leggs dumb dumb that why they kill their self nasty inbreds see ya dumbs dumbs in fema camps. proud to be white lady power to this white lady dumbs dumbs
sms

Lafayette, LA

#14332 Mar 5, 2013
shut f up rev jackson havnt you rip off your people enoght just like the muslims
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#14333 Mar 5, 2013
You gotta be effing kidding me.

Detroit is "Hiroshima". Chicago isn't that far behind. Oakland is a DUMP. Milwaukee.... Well, enough said....

The COMMON theme amongst these major disasters is ONE, SIMPLE, NON-REPORTED THING....

"It's all whitey's fault, the only way to "fix it" is to have TOTAL BLACK LEADERSHIP, because they are "so smart", "so sincere", "so generous", and "so caring".

What a bunch of JACKWAGONS.
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#14334 Mar 5, 2013
Minneapolis and St. Paul are the SODOM and GOMORRAH of the MIDWEST.

Somehow, someday, those two atheist cities will meet their DOOM, just like DETROIT.
sms

Lafayette, LA

#14335 Mar 5, 2013
detroit gonna be one big fema camp lol
.. the np coming to town near you
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14336 Mar 6, 2013
How you feeling today country_gurl?
TZ x

Dayton, OH

#14337 Mar 6, 2013
Sam I am

Hardy, AR

#14338 Mar 6, 2013
This much you can take as a fact, The Most Dangerous Cities are the cities with the most blacks and mexicans.
White Throne Judgement

France

#14339 Mar 6, 2013
TZ x wrote:
Informative Post.

WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#14340 Mar 6, 2013
White Throne Judgement wrote:
<quoted text>Informative Post.
Why is it that you are using that tragedy to race bait? The writing is on the wall for what? That somehow this incident speaks volumes for how the white man is being tormented and persecuted by all these savage non-whites??
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

#14341 Mar 6, 2013
White Throne Judgement wrote:
<quoted text>Informative Post.
Shut the hell up you french yellow belly cockatoids. If my memories is correct it was our white and black brothers that liberated yellow belly france from the germans. Ya were to busy hiding behind women and children you freging yellow belly cowards. STFU and go hide behind the white headstones that our brothers gave their lives for a bunch of sorry no good yellow belly bastards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Incognito4Ever 1,100,162
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min SpaceBlues 46,313
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,367
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 68,977
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr Pearl Jam 305,446
Find all students who are in Hartford Thu Mr Black 1
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Aug 27 Confused 167
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••