The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,621 - 10,640 of 18,588 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Test. Operation Chimpout Kfecal-Black momma. Testing. Juggalos 2013. Test. AB. Kingfish esq. WpWw. 1212. Test. Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot-Uniform- Whiskey-Papa. Test. WTFU White People. 5372. Operation Zulu Dawn. Urban Yutes-Flash Mobs-Simianesque Chimping. Test. Hymieweird-Talmudvision. Test. Illegal mexcrements and latrino invaders. 1212. Test. 7734. Test Kingfish esq 2016. Alpha-Sierra-Alpha-Papa. 10-4, roger.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo honkey,how comes yall aint gots me an mah main bitch,tarnisha jones on das suck list ans crap? yall muss bees a stinkin biggit racisist,no wat i sayin? Ahs does da moast lootin an robbin in norf detroit city an udder places.
Lsten CHICKENFRIEDSTEAK, you ain't no closer to being a homie today as you were the first day you started this fantasy of yours. I will put you and Tarnished Jones on the corner with my other property if you don't move along....
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo honkey,how comes yall aint gots me an mah main bitch,tarnisha jones on das suck list ans crap? yall muss bees a stinkin biggit racisist,no wat i sayin? Ahs does da moast lootin an robbin in norf detroit city an udder places.
My sincere apologies to you and your sheboon Tarnisha Jones. I sincerely hope this won't stop yo main b**ch, Tarney, from representing the kneegrow community of Detroit as our lone token kneegrow in the Miss WPWW contest to be held on Valentines Day of this year in our nations capitol and future residence of Kingfish esq. By the way Shyteak, how bout doing a better job of shining our White Pride stormtroopers boots. You've been slacking on the job as of late, which is quite typical of your kind and if you want to remain as our ZOG mandated token, either tighten up or we'll have to replace you with a Mexcrement named Jose. Maybe if you had been doing a better job of shining those boots, WE at the WPWW headquarters wouldn't have left you and yo ho Tarney off the list. 1212. Roger. 10-4. 5372. Chimpout Avoidance Squashed. 10-4. Roger that. Stand down troops. 7734.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> My sincere apologies to you and your sheboon Tarnisha Jones. I sincerely hope this won't stop yo main b**ch, Tarney, from representing the kneegrow community of Detroit as our lone token kneegrow in the Miss WPWW contest to be held on Valentines Day of this year in our nations capitol and future residence of Kingfish esq. By the way Shyteak, how bout doing a better job of shining our White Pride stormtroopers boots. You've been slacking on the job as of late, which is quite typical of your kind and if you want to remain as our ZOG mandated token, either tighten up or we'll have to replace you with a Mexcrement named Jose. Maybe if you had been doing a better job of shining those boots, WE at the WPWW headquarters wouldn't have left you and yo ho Tarney off the list. 1212. Roger. 10-4. 5372. Chimpout Avoidance Squashed. 10-4. Roger that. Stand down troops. 7734.
Enjoy white pride as the elites continue to siphon off billions from from Europe and America and elsewhere. I'm sure the Rothschilds and their friends think about WPWW daily as they continue to stick it to us all and you do absolutely nothing about it.
Bob Roscoe

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you love to watch cops 24/7, you perverted old racist. I can picture you screaming with delight at every arrest. White trash racist.
Huh? I don't understand in the Monkey language black btch!
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy white pride as the elites continue to siphon off billions from from Europe and America and elsewhere. I'm sure the Rothschilds and their friends think about WPWW daily as they continue to stick it to us all and you do absolutely nothing about it.
Hey K-Fart your primates keep siphoning entitlements each and every day you're female chimps keep popping out little y.u.f.e.s so they can get more and more they are scum sucking leeches they need to go to the humane society and get fixed .This message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W Taking back America and keeping it clean and white and making it right.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-Fart your primates keep siphoning entitlements each and every day you're female chimps keep popping out little y.u.f.e.s so they can get more and more they are scum sucking leeches they need to go to the humane society and get fixed .This message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W Taking back America and keeping it clean and white and making it right.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!
Yeah....some of them do. What's your point?? White women do the same thing. So I guess we need to send them to be humanely euthanized too huh?? Sound good??
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....some of them do. What's your point?? White women do the same thing. So I guess we need to send them to be humanely euthanized too huh?? Sound good??
Fair enough, and agreed. Those "White women" are either wiggers, wighettoes, or inculcated by watching too much ZOG MTV. But the numbers don't lie and welfare breeding machines are an epidemic in the kneegrow community. Those aforementioned "White women" are part of the WPWW movement and they aren't welcomed in the WPWW world. White Pride/Power Worldwide committed to restoring hope and keeping our nation strong. 1212 4 Life.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

typo: "Those aforementioned "White women" are part of..." should read, "Those aforementioned "White women" AREN'T part of .....

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> Fair enough, and agreed. Those "White women" are either wiggers, wighettoes, or inculcated by watching too much ZOG MTV. But the numbers don't lie and welfare breeding machines are an epidemic in the kneegrow community. Those aforementioned "White women" are part of the WPWW movement and they aren't welcomed in the WPWW world. White Pride/Power Worldwide committed to restoring hope and keeping our nation strong. 1212 4 Life.
Riiiiiiiiggght...lol. I know plenty that abhor black men that are slutty and morally irresponsible to say the least. To blame ZOG indoctrination is such a racist cop out. Blame Jews for all the immoral white people. It takes away personal responsibility. White race chauvinists seem to love to play this blame game and you dare condemn others when you do the same thing??
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey K-FART there you go again Taking up for your fellow primates milking the system there are twice as many of your chimps getting entitlements and those are the facts.This message has been sponsored by the W.P.W.W stay white stay strong cleaning up America 2013

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-FART there you go again Taking up for your fellow primates milking the system there are twice as many of your chimps getting entitlements and those are the facts.This message has been sponsored by the W.P.W.W stay white stay strong cleaning up America 2013
All I'm saying is don't act holier than thou. You can preach the gospel of statistics all you want. White people are still no better than anyone else.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-FART there you go again Taking up for your fellow primates milking the system there are twice as many of your chimps getting entitlements and those are the facts.This message has been sponsored by the W.P.W.W stay white stay strong cleaning up America 2013
I am lily white, and I will milk the system for all I can get. The government parasites,ex. Congress, Senators etc.are bigtime milking.
Billions in foreign aid, corporate welfare etc.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

As the saying goes, when you point the finger at others 4 more are pointing right back at you...
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you rich white elite don't give a s..it about the poor they see green . Magic Johnson worth close to over 1 billion they hate him Oprah 2.1 billion Hello skip right broke ass people
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-Fart your primates keep siphoning entitlements each and every day you're female chimps keep popping out little y.u.f.e.s so they can get more and more they are scum sucking leeches they need to go to the humane society and get fixed .This message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W Taking back America and keeping it clean and white and making it right.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!
Have you ever been around rich white people they laugh at so call white power they see Green power if you are not listed on Dunn and Brad all the threats we will overcome you can have this shit what I don't get why hide go set your chapter up in Oakland or any rural city you see the black panthers they don't hide behind sheets or harm children or threaten women have you ever heard of black men blowing up a church or dressing up like a clown and eating dicks HELLO
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever been around rich white people they laugh at so call white power they see Green power if you are not listed on Dunn and Brad all the threats we will overcome you can have this shit what I don't get why hide go set your chapter up in Oakland or any rural city you see the black panthers they don't hide behind sheets or harm children or threaten women have you ever heard of black men blowing up a church or dressing up like a clown and eating dicks HELLO
Hey Hood rat get your $2dollar Hooker azz back out on the stroll and make some $$$$ instead of collecting g.u.b.e.r.m.e.n.t entitlements. Bwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule!! 7734/2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hood rat get your $2dollar Hooker azz back out on the stroll and make some $$$$ instead of collecting g.u.b.e.r.m.e.n.t entitlements. Bwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule!! 7734/2013
Who you calling a hood rat Honey Boo Boo? Now get back to sweeping up that elephant dung that your fat mother deposited in the middle of that three ring circus before I have them shoot your little fat midget asss out of the cannon again. You hear me, well do you punk!!!

Bishopville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hood rat get your $2dollar Hooker azz back out on the stroll and make some $$$$ instead of collecting g.u.b.e.r.m.e.n.t entitlements. Bwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule!! 7734/2013
Your "reply" to her statement is so typical of you knuckledragging white race chauvinists. You are completely blinded to the truth. Rich people in general (white, black, brown, yellow, red, whatever color) look down on you and your worship of your skin color and your culture. Rich people are to engrossed with making money. They don't care whether they screw you or I over as long as they make there money. So you and others can try to continue to rally the white troops for the rahowa. It's never going to happen. Those who have the real power have no plans to relinquish that power.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "reply" to her statement is so typical of you knuckledragging white race chauvinists. You are completely blinded to the truth. Rich people in general (white, black, brown, yellow, red, whatever color) look down on you and your worship of your skin color and your culture. Rich people are to engrossed with making money. They don't care whether they screw you or I over as long as they make there money. So you and others can try to continue to rally the white troops for the rahowa. It's never going to happen. Those who have the real power have no plans to relinquish that power.
It's "their money" not there money. No need to thank me KaFART it's just what I do on the streets..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Hartford Forum right now

Search the Hartford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,083,018
The Trial of Heather Specyalski (Mar '13) 13 min Cassie 22
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Subliminal 45,866
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 305,175
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr HughBe 68,430
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) 12 hr Ron Wells 19
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 hr TRD 68,054
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••