Corpse Stolen From Bloomfield Cemetery

Corpse Stolen From Bloomfield Cemetery

There are 24 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jul 17, 2008, titled Corpse Stolen From Bloomfield Cemetery. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Bloomfield police are looking for grave robbers who stole a body from a mausoleum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Think about it

Falls Village, CT

#2 Jul 17, 2008
Speechless..
Erik

Hampton, CT

#3 Jul 17, 2008
Someone must have found out there was some stuff in there...wierdos..
Joe Schmo

Hartford, CT

#4 Jul 17, 2008
Maybe the corpse awoke:)

DgD

“Angel of Justice”

Since: Jul 07

military town,usa

#5 Jul 17, 2008
when they catch these, parasites, bury them alive...desecrate a body, is the most unhuman act one can do...This world is really screwed up.... God bless the family
Disturbed

Colchester, CT

#6 Jul 17, 2008
It sounds to me like Obama just found a V.P. Candidate!
mike

Clearwater, FL

#7 Jul 17, 2008
WHAT is goin' on up there!
ewk

Providence, RI

#8 Jul 17, 2008
Guaranteed the robbers think there is gold in his teeth or some jewelry. This robbing thing is just out of hand
JBC

Greenfield, MA

#9 Jul 17, 2008
Well, after all, Ambrose Bierce said that "a grave is a place in which the dead are laid to await the coming of the medical student".
Reader

Wethersfield, CT

#10 Jul 17, 2008
College prank? But it's July...
Molly

Hartford, CT

#11 Jul 17, 2008
As sick and twisted as it is to desecrate a grave, I'm pretty excited to learn more details about this.
doglove

Bellevue, WA

#12 Jul 17, 2008
Hey, what do you think they feed Cheney?

When he shot Harry, he got to lick up the blood, but now he needs a real meal.
Must Be a CT Tax

Moodus, CT

#13 Jul 17, 2008
Where is Richard Blumenthal? Maybe IT WAS HIM.
dkl_123

Pelham, NY

#14 Jul 17, 2008
inside job

“it's only a matter of time”

Since: Sep 07

West Hartford

#15 Jul 17, 2008
DgD wrote:
when they catch these, parasites, bury them alive...desecrate a body, is the most unhuman act one can do...This world is really screwed up.... God bless the family
Be serious, "the most unhuman act one can do". If given a choice between having my ancestors grave desecrated or a living member of my family raped and murdered, I think I'd opt for grave desecration, as messed up as that is.
The Man

Auburn, ME

#16 Jul 17, 2008
Eddie Perez needed a soul from Hartford's Glory Days for Santeria ceremony to fix Hartford.
Benny

Springfield, MA

#17 Jul 17, 2008
Someone must be pretty horny..
Hockeyfan

Willimantic, CT

#18 Jul 17, 2008
That's just sick! Don't even want to know what they plan on doing with the corpse! YuCK!
Sheepdog

Winsted, CT

#19 Jul 17, 2008
Oh dear...
Bman

United States

#20 Jul 17, 2008
I'm not understanding what people in this world are thinking these days. They must have found out there are jewels or money in the tomb if that's not the case then this is just not cool.
Bman

United States

#21 Jul 17, 2008
Even if so they should be locked in a tomb for a little while to learn his lesson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Into The Night 63,333
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Henry 1,497,433
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) 53 min deborahannganoe 81
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 71,388
News A sample menu for Georgia prison inmates on Fri... (Jun '09) 4 hr ThomasA 42
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 hr Faith Michigan 313,382
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed democrat 20,852

Hartford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages