Gay couples hope legislation makes Ha...

Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w...

There are 16148 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 22, 2009, titled Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Hawaii , the state that adopted the nation's first "defense of marriage" constitutional amendment a decade ago, has now become the latest battleground in the fight for same-sex civil unions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16574 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
For ss couples to be equated to marriage, the demand is that children be removed from consideration to equate ss couples to marriage, and that mother and father be removed to equate ss couples to family.
What's my point?
1. The last two times the Court legally removed consideration of children, divorce and abortion, the effects were devastating for children. Now gays are attempting to deny children as a fundamental element of marriage.
2. Legally, naturally and morally birth parents have a favored place for children. For ss couples to equate, you are attempting to deny and break those bonds.
You again throw children under the bus, and then add your own parents.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Kuntmare. You still got nothing but pipe dreams and fantasy land. Oh, and your creepy obsession with the sex other people have! Pathetic.
Nothing in that post about anal abuse.

Why are you so defensive???

Why do you have no specific response to the post?

Smirk.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16575 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in that post about anal abuse.
Was someone discussing anal abuse, or are you just in need of more masturbatory material?
KiMare wrote:
Why are you so defensive???
Pointing out that you're an idiot isn't defensiveness, it's merely stating a fact. The fact that you think you are even remotely capable of stating anything that would require me to be defensive is simply another example of what an idiot you are.
KiMare wrote:
Why do you have no specific response to the post?
Smirk.
Because they don't require any. They were nothing but more of your ridiculous, unsupported fantasy opinions.

Any other stupid questions I can help you out with dolt?

Location hidden

#16576 Oct 8, 2013
Oh, just for giggles, let me "address" your ridiculousness!!!
KiMare wrote:
For ss couples to be equated to marriage, the demand is that children be removed from consideration to equate ss couples to marriage, and that mother and father be removed to equate ss couples to family.
Gays have never demanded that children be removed from consideration. Lot's of gays have children.
KiMare wrote:
What's my point?
You don't have one, you just have a lot of unsupported opinions.
KiMare wrote:
1. The last two times the Court legally removed consideration of children, divorce and abortion, the effects were devastating for children. Now gays are attempting to deny children as a fundamental element of marriage.
The first sentence is your opinion. The second sentence is untrue. Gays aren't attemptinig to deny children as an element of marriage. We simply point out, accurately, that they aren't a requirement. Never have been, never will be. But don't let that FACT stop you from pretending you have a point.
KiMare wrote:
2. Legally, naturally and morally birth parents have a favored place for children. For ss couples to equate, you are attempting to deny and break those bonds.
You again throw children under the bus, and then add your own parents.
Birth parents have a favored place, but not an exclusive one. They never have and never will. The rest of your nonsense about denial and breakage is your unfounded opinion.

Smile stupid.
Malapitbull

Honolulu, HI

#16578 Oct 8, 2013
Proud to be Gay wrote:
When I was a kid, I was taught in church that God loves all his children and that we are all of God's children. When did "Christians " become so hateful against another human being? Anyone who is against gays are prejudice. Also , when this country was founded , it was founded on the principle of separation of church and State. Can you imagine what would have happened if Civic Rights were voted on in the 50's ? Obama would be a servant in the White House today not President.
No thats what I'm talking about! Obama would make a way better house servant then he is as President in charge. And as far as "The Great ALMIGHTY" HE did wreck in disgust the human abominations of Sodom & Gomorahh!! Question, do you know why?
Rainbow Kid

Chesapeake, OH

#16579 Oct 8, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, just for giggles, let me "address" your ridiculousness!!!

Gays have never demanded that children be removed from consideration. Lot's of gays have children.

KiMare wrote, "
What's my point? "

KiMare wrote, "
1. The last two times the Court legally removed consideration of children, divorce and abortion, the effects were devastating for children. Now gays are attempting to deny children as a fundamental element of marriage."

The first sentence is your opinion. The second sentence is untrue. Gays aren't attemptinig to deny children as an element of marriage. We simply point out, accurately, that they aren't a requirement. Never have been, never will be. But don't let that FACT stop you from pretending you have a point.

KiMare wrote, "
You again throw children under the bus, and then add your own parents."

Birth parents have a favored place, but not an exclusive one. They never have and never will. The rest of your nonsense about denial and breakage is your unfounded opinion.

Smile stupid.
Bet you eat alotashit huh?

Location hidden

#16580 Oct 9, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was someone discussing anal abuse, or are you just in need of more masturbatory material?
<quoted text>
Pointing out that you're an idiot isn't defensiveness, it's merely stating a fact. The fact that you think you are even remotely capable of stating anything that would require me to be defensive is simply another example of what an idiot you are.
<quoted text>
Because they don't require any. They were nothing but more of your ridiculous, unsupported fantasy opinions.
Any other stupid questions I can help you out with dolt?
Once again, absolutely nothing of substance.

A putrid pool of hate and ad homoan gay troll vomit.

You need help son.

Location hidden

#16581 Oct 9, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
Oh, just for giggles, let me "address" your ridiculousness!!!
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Smile stupid.
You start with a lie. Of course gays want to eliminate children. That's why you make the twisted claim that gays have children. Only when they pretend to be straight.

Another diabolical lie. 40 million dead babies is an opinion?

I noted the exceptional place of birth parents. You avoided the idiotic claim of gays that a duplicate default half equates.

Three strikes, you're out!

Only ever an imposter marriage manipulating a fake family at the expense of children.

You are no man.
Do Not Feed The Trolls

Waterbury, CT

#16582 Oct 9, 2013
...whether under the bridge or Location Hidden...

Location hidden

#16584 Oct 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, absolutely nothing of substance.
A putrid pool of hate and ad homoan gay troll vomit.
You need help son.
I don't hate you KiMare, I pity you. There's a difference.

Location hidden

#16586 Oct 10, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate you KiMare, I pity you. There's a difference.
Who do you think you are fooling. Anyone reading any of your posts can see clear anger issues. Even your pity response reeks of hate.

Location hidden

#16587 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you are fooling. Anyone reading any of your posts can see clear anger issues. Even your pity response reeks of hate.
TRANSLATION: I can't offer a rebuttal of any substance, so instead I will resort to Fundie 101 and label my opponent "angry"!!

So typical of your kind Gregory.

Location hidden

#16588 Oct 11, 2013
Oh stop whining you big baby.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#16589 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Oh stop whining you big baby.
You still haven't explained how they determined that the female twin you claim to have absorbed while in the womb was lesbian.

I like pointing that out so that anyone who reads your crazy posts will know what a bunch of crap you are.

That's not being hateful BTW. It's simply an empirical observation.

As for our anger, it's justified. We aren't the ones trying to deny YOUR children equal protection under the law, yet you are trying to deny OUR children of the legal protections marriage would give to them.

And that blows to bits your claims that we are trying to take children out of the marriage equation.

Location hidden

#16590 Oct 11, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>You still haven't explained how they determined that the female twin you claim to have absorbed while in the womb was lesbian.
I like pointing that out so that anyone who reads your crazy posts will know what a bunch of crap you are.
That's not being hateful BTW. It's simply an empirical observation.
As for our anger, it's justified. We aren't the ones trying to deny YOUR children equal protection under the law, yet you are trying to deny OUR children of the legal protections marriage would give to them.
And that blows to bits your claims that we are trying to take children out of the marriage equation.
Are children a consideration of marriage or not?

Location hidden

#16591 Oct 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are children a requirement of marriage? Yes or no.

Don't let the door hit your worthless behind on your way out. Adios cur.

Location hidden

#16592 Oct 14, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You say children are not, then DNF says they are.

It only exposes the duplicity of your position.

How's that anger management going??

Smile.

Location hidden

#16593 Oct 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Too chicken shyt to actually answer the question? Yeah, we know.

Poor Mrs. Gregory Kirschmann. The stolen wife that married a coward.

Smile.

Location hidden

#16594 Oct 14, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too chicken shyt to actually answer the question? Yeah, we know.
Poor Mrs. Gregory Kirschmann. The stolen wife that married a coward.
Smile.
I'll be happy to answer when DNF answers me.

Neither of us have been married before. Just celebrated 37 years.

Why don't you asked your source specifically what he means?

Smile.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16595 Oct 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
For some people yes.

Now that I answered you how about you stop dodging my question and explain who determined that your female twin was a lesbian BEFORE YOU WERE both born?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16596 Oct 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Truth matters to some. But apparently not to you.

You said Jonah1 claimed children DID NOT matter when in fact he said that for some they do and for some they don't.

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>

I asked you this a long time ago and still have not gotten an answer. Please feel free to show any State that requires children for a marriage to be valid in this country.

I LOVE how you try to make marriage some great special deal by making it nothing more than a contract for breeding bitches at a puppy farm. Did you have your wife checked for fertility before you married her? If she failed to produce a litter for you would she still be your wife?

Your own children must think marriage is just about cranking out more idiots for the family shrub.

Thankfully MY PARENTS who had 7 children showed me that marriage isn't just about fertility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,395,914
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Mothra 60,135
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 47 min cpeter1313 311,351
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ize Found 70,729
News Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (May '07) Jun 22 ladyslipper 156
"OX" cover band from the 70s. (Oct '10) Jun 22 Bill Suchy 14
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 20 Homeboynot 20,366

Hartford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages