East Hartford Police Release Name Of Fatal Stabbing Victim

Feb 27, 2013 Full story: The Hartford Courant

A 27-year-old man was fatally stabbed during a fight involving his step son and three young men outside his home on Plain Drive late Tuesday, police and neighbors said.

Full Story
Oh My

East Hartford, CT

#1 Feb 27, 2013
that is just so sad!
hope the police arrest the murderer & put him in jail.
how cruel.
that's the 2nd person killed on Plain Drive in the last year.
a 8 year old boy was accidentally run over by a car, when he rode his bike onto the road, late at
night.
i hate that for Residents of Plain Drive. Too sad.
maria maldonado

Hartford, CT

#2 Mar 1, 2013
This is a very sad situation a father of 3 a good man. I personally knew him a good worker and skilled in his barbor profession. He was also good to his customers I remember plenty of times he cut my sons's hair for free when I did not have the money to pay. I am saddened that such a Wonderful Man lost his life to ignorance and young youth that decided to deescalate a fight and turn it into a murder scene. They all carried out an inappropriate act and should be judged for there wrong. They also have to meet there creator one day. GOD may the heavens shine bright with this no angel Luis will be loved always and missed be with his children and his childrens mother give them peace and understanding.MM
maria maldonado

Hartford, CT

#3 Mar 1, 2013
I meant the youth decided not to deescalate a fight and now have a murder scene.
maria maldonado

Hartford, CT

#4 Mar 1, 2013
GOD may the heavens shine bright with this New angel. LUIS you will always be loved and missed lord be with his children and his childrens mother give them peace and understanding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min Tamil King 1,191,118
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Javier 51,490
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 69,115
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Joy Division 308,924
Trucks Clash With History In South Windsor In a... 7 hr RicherThanMoney 1
The Big Freeze: February 2015 by the Numbers 12 hr American Gentlema... 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 19,633
Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:29 pm PST