Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,004)

Showing posts 280,061 - 280,080 of303,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, she posts like pupc . I could be wrong, it could be ladi.
No moron, it couldn't. My LORD you're stupid Knutbar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't been posting under several names,
You're a liar. You posted under several just yesterday persnickety.

Tell me Knutbar, why is it okay for YOU to lie like a rug, and chastize or accuse others for what YOU do here daily?

You're a lying sack of shit.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, trying to reason with those two idiots is like trying to teach a pig to fly, it frustrates you and pisses off the pig.
I know .. realized it last nite. Posted to Prince and this am to smokers knit.. I'm done with it. They can post to themselves..Lol hope I can control ole Madame. And my typing finger..

I felt unclean and its not worth it besides they won't even read a bible passage. If they won't listen..well I'm done.

sent you an email on what you told me.. someone to look up lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Prince and the others are right, rosesez is a plant, I knew it all along.
Knutter, you dont even know who YOU are. You're an idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we scared walks with angels away. Didn't want to be drawn into this. Seems a peaceful person. Hope they come back
THat's what they WANT Rose. They can't have anyone here that actually IS a Christian, they have to post their abhorrant shit to make it SEEM as if they represent Christ.

Fortunately, everyone knows better, but still, I'm sorry they have done that. I hope you dont do the same. This place NEEDS the RATIONAL voices of faith that you and she and Michelle and others brings to the table.

Thank you.

Off to the post office. Back in a bit.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose is eloquent enough to understand the REALITY that Jesus is NOT the savior OR G-d of the Jewish faith.
She's not a moron like yourself.
I believe that Abrahams God is my God.

I believe we will all know Messiah when we see Him when He comes.

I believe it will be Jesus returning. From my reading ..I understand why Jewish people do not believe it was and is Him.

This will be resolved when He comes.

:)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't been posting under several names, your nuts, a paranoid nut. I am right, I outed you. YOU are either ladi or pupc.
You're lying. You have posted under several names just in the last week.
ListenUpPeeps

Mableton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Lilrabbit - the abortion issue aside, I sincerely hope that you aren't a female - using the kind of language that you do. Language like that is bad enough for men to stand around the locker room using, but it's absolutely sad to see a female doing that.

Please know that only women/people with underlying issues use vile language in conversation.
i.e. they do it to make up for their lack of esteem, confidence, intelligence, lack of self respect, etc.

How old are you? And do you talk like that in front of your parents or co-workers?

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Prince and the others are right, rosesez is a plant, I knew it all along.
Oh for Heaven's sake "Knit!"
Even God is alleged to have taken a day off. Why don't you follow his example and give us all a break huh?

And seriously, "Knit," the only one acting like a "plant" on here has been you lately--and by that I'm referring to the "houseplant" variety...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I see this will be a great morning. And here we have rain!!!
How you doing today.
I am well, Rose, and hope you have a lovely day.

My youngest niece is having her second child today, and my sister is on her way to pick me up, so we can go see him together!!

It's going to be a MARVELOUS day!!!

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't been posting under several names, your nuts, a paranoid nut. I am right, I outed you. YOU are either ladi or pupc.
Really, "Persnickety", "Razzmatazz", "Razzmataz", "Colorado 4 Life", "Hey You", "Knit and Pray" and all the other registered/non registered names you use on here?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
...Well, there IS that whole "tithing" thing. But its not like he actually does THAT either..... LOL
I thought 'tithing' was supposed to be more like a mortgage...

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>I never hid the fact about who I am. Its my business if I want to be registered or not. Now excuse me,I am doing my nails, My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours by OPI. You should try it.
You're so full of it! When you first came on yesterday, you did NOT state who you were. In fact, you were posting as if you were a new poster, giving your thoughts and opinions on certain people. It wasn't until a few of us caught onto your game, as you're not bright enough to change your posting style, that we knew it was you. You only outed yourself whilst playing the victim(again).
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I am well, Rose, and hope you have a lovely day.
My youngest niece is having her second child today, and my sister is on her way to pick me up, so we can go see him together!!
It's going to be a MARVELOUS day!!!
CONGRATULATIONS in advance. Hope all goes well. God bless you all

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
Roses are beautiful plants, knut, but Rosesz is a human.

None too sure about you, however....

But the name of you new sock is great!
Fits you very well....and a nice change from anything with the word 'life' in it.....since the only 'life' you give a rat's rear end about, is a fetus.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of it! When you first came on yesterday, you did NOT state who you were. In fact, you were posting as if you were a new poster, giving your thoughts and opinions on certain people. It wasn't until a few of us caught onto your game, as you're not bright enough to change your posting style, that we knew it was you. You only outed yourself whilst playing the victim(again).
Well kooky at the Peeps person taking foo to task out of the blue.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, go find a life. Idon't give a rats azz who you think I am, I stand up for the unborn and the most vulnerable, you and your other cronies including rosey don't and won't because you want impressionable people to believe in the lies you spew.
We know exactly who you are, Admitted Liar.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes had my suspicions it was an old name or one she borrowed. Was too much all at once with the 2 others Prince and NR?? This am. Honestly thought she had a possee lol Katie was here and Elise and "them"
All day long this nonsense.
I don't know why Knit posts under different names. It's obvious she is doing it. She doesn't seem to care that she not fooling anyone. Weird woman, for sure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Do you really get it? Pagan is the name for people who believe in false gods.
WRONG moron. Clearly YOU dont "get" it.

Noun
A person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions

In what delusional world do you think YOU get to determine that other faiths views are "false" Knut?
You do[?QUOTE]

ROFLMAO You sit there and try to tell me that MY Lord is the same one you believe in. Guess its YOUR g-d that's "FALSE" Knutbar, and that's by your OWN admission!!!.

LOLOLOL!! You stupid piece of shit!

[QUOTE]
and so do others like Bitner
Again, there's NOTHING false about her G-d's, she's simply of another FAITH you ass.
and Michelle etc,
Michelle is Catholic you stupid twat. So AGAIN by your own admission, your jesus is a "FALSE G-D". Nice of you to admit it! LOL!
And foo lew, Rabbis believe that the God of Abraham is the same God of Christians ,
You wont find a single Jewish rabbi that will say that your jesus is g-d stupid.

So I guess you're admitting your jesus ISNT g-d, if your claim is that He's the same as the G-d of the Jews.

You can't have it both ways stupid.
you don't so I doubt you are even a practicing Jew, you are a faux Jew .
You are a moron xian.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Rabbis believe that the God of Abraham is the same God of Christians ,
Lets keep it simple for the stupid girl - Knutbar.

There is not a rabbi of the Jewish faith in this world that will claim that the G-d of Abraham, the G-d of the Jews is jesus. Period.

If you claim otherwise, you're a bigger moron than I thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 280,061 - 280,080 of303,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 15 at 11:12PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Hartford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
•••