Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311316 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#293592 Apr 25, 2013
Which is why computers should come with sneeze guards.
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Okay, I almost spewed my water all over my netbook!
IRYW

Allentown, PA

#293593 Apr 25, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>And you think cattle are more important than an unborn child..
Depends on whom they are important. I bet the calf is more important to its mother than a human fetus.
razzmatazz wrote:
< God made cattle for eating, along with deer and chicken..
There are no gods. Are you still delusional about that? All life on earth evolved from a common ancestor; this is a fact. No one species is more special than another; it is just that humans can think about his more. Also, the modern cow and chicken are human 'inventions'.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#293594 Apr 25, 2013
The more I see about him, the more I'm convinced there's a disconnect...some form of dementia or sociopathy going on. He is either a phenomenal actor, which I doubt, or he may truly not comprehend the issues involved. Look for the defense to go that route, at least until the court orders him to be tested.
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And he is seemingly a butcher of both women and children
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#293595 Apr 25, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The more I see about him, the more I'm convinced there's a disconnect...some form of dementia or sociopathy going on. He is either a phenomenal actor, which I doubt, or he may truly not comprehend the issues involved. Look for the defense to go that route, at least until the court orders him to be tested.
<quoted text>
I didnt read everyghing but I think the defence rested already? But maybe that wss his defense..From what I read he seems more of a ghoul than a quack even must have been lots of blood and gore for him yo revel in? Of maybe hd hated women and their babies. He is no spring chicken. Wondef how long hes been at this. To me he sounds like the embodiment of evil.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#293596 Apr 25, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Planned parenthood sent women there, it was in the news. Very little has been written about this crime. An abortion clinic in Ohio has been shut down for gross negligence.
LOL Fox News maybe. It's odd because I just read an article from PP Spring Gathering that says just the opposite. Have you read the GJ report? No mention of anyone testifying that PP sent patients to Gosnell to have illegal abortions, no testimony stating PP knew about the conditions, no testimony verifying PP did or did not report the conditions. It's great another negligent clinic was close, but PP is not an abortion clinic.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Brookfield, CT

#293597 Apr 25, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, they are praying for your soul. So the devils don't git ya.
Oh you're so funny! There is no such thing as a soul. Or demons. And prayer is just talking to yourself, but, whatever get you through your very frightening existence!

Location hidden

#293598 Apr 25, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just itching for a fight instead of a discussion. That's sad, I thought you were better than that, but I suppose not.
They went to him out of desperation. Poor, non=english speaking, illiterate, uneducated. Yet another arena where society has failed the poor.
Sadly, people like you fail them as well as you try to turn them into criminals too.
Exactly, she's giving snowjobs.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Brookfield, CT

#293599 Apr 25, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on Earth would I talk to my Uncle the Deacon about anal and oral sex? He's not the kind of person who's interested in hearing all the filthy details of my sex life nor I of his. You show me a man who does NOT enjoy a knobber jobber and I'll show you a true deviant, lol. Seriously, a lot of happily married heterosexual couples do enjoy anal and oral sex. If God feels that's "deviant" behavior worthy of Hell then Heaven's an empty joint.
Omg. Lol. Do you get the feeling that Knutters hubby has to go elsewhere for pleasure? Since she only has sex for procreation like a good little Puritan. and only "normal" sex, of course.

Location hidden

#293600 Apr 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And he is seemingly a butcher of both women and children
You said it best when you said Hannibal Lecter. Something had to be mentally not right with this guy but even if there were, he doesn't deserve mercy, not imo and there are more that are indirectly responsible for allowing him to remain in business without being properly inspected for a decade or more.

Location hidden

#293601 Apr 25, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they will Cpeter to avoid the death penalty or life behind bars.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#293602 Apr 25, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to see all is well with you and it's nice to see you on here again. This board is still pretty wild, lol. Some of the regulars, from both sides of the issue, don't post as much, if at all. For the most part, there is no debate on here as it's just a big pissing contest so in a way, you haven't missed out on much. That's why I hardly post on here. I just post if I read something that really piques my curiosity or to say hi to someone.:o)
My boss of 25 years retired. So I work one day at another office. Happened like in a month. Big change for me. Now hubby is home all day too..lol need a bit of diversion.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Brookfield, CT

#293603 Apr 25, 2013
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>You sound as if you have lost all your knowledge about the Catholic Church, go talk to your uncle and how Catholics , good practicing Catholics uphold their marriage vows . Reading your post makes me wonder if you are a deviant. So sad you hate yourself, come back to the Church and start respecting yourself again. We ALWAYS forgive.
"We" do? Are "we" all like you and YOUR deviant fantasies about women and children???

Huskerliscious as Colorado 4 life wrote:
"I see you like to make fun of good and Holy men, demons do that. I bet the demons rape you front and south and up the mouth.Then go after your little sweeties."

Colorado 4 life wrote:
"Child rape comes from people who think they have to be liberated,people from the sixties, your type chicko. You want shocking posts? I bet you and your demons had their ways with your poor children. I would imagine your type would fiddle with the little girls and boys.I bet your friends had their way with your children and gerand children.
Hey how much of Satan's poop did you swallow? You make me sick and infuriated the Topix won't pull your posts."
Gtown71

United States

#293604 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not sure where you're getting the spinning dot from, but evolution doesn't have things falling into place but rather slowly becoming what we see of things today.
How do you explain the Earth originally having one continent or the dinosaurs going extinct, or even the fact that for a very very long time humans didn't even exist here?
I'll stab at it, those 'plates " appear to line up ok from the air, but under the waters they do not. Were they divided???

There was a world wide flood about 4000 years ago, before the flood we had a water "canapy " between us and the sun. It never rained, we lived in a much different world. Plants grew bigger, animals grew bigger "dinos ", we all lived longer, since then animals are smaller, we are to, and don't live near as long. Gaters never stop growing, so in the right enviroment they can get huge!

Most dino parts they find, is a head here a leg there, but rare to find a whole one.

Sounds like the drown in a flood, floated to the top, fell apart, and sunk back down in the mud quickly.

The earth could have been here cold and without light, untill God said let there be light???

Many may dismiss him, but I recommend you watch 1 of 7, of Dr. KENT Hovinds theory tapes. Are watch them all, and see what you think???

The truth is none of us were here 5000 years ago to know, let alone millions, and No one has ever seen one "kind " evolve into another "kind ".

You can take a small dog, and breed it with a large dog, and come out with a different dog, BUT IT IS STILL A DOG.:)

You can take a large bird and breed it with a lion and, oh wait you can't do that unless you believe in evolution and need more and more time to prove what they say.

We never lost a tail -we never had a tail.
Plus loosing a tail would be a bad thing, as I've pointed out. That thing would come in handy. Lol

I'm sorry long night moon, but you must choose sooner or later which you will believe "by faith ",becouse both God and evolution must be by faith.

It is easy for me to say now, after I met this God, but before I had no idea. I truly didn't believe in God, but couldn't believe in evolutuon either?!?!?

I pray you invest a little time in the Hovind theory. I found it very interesting, becouse we still have some dino's here on this earth, it is only known to a very few who live in the Amazon Jungle, and have not been to the us to study evolution. They just know, if you go far enough down the Amazon, there is a creature that we say is exstinct, that won't eat you, but will smash your wooden boat to pieces.

Please get a copy of the hovind theory -hes not a perfect man, and I don't agree with him on everything, but you can.look at the tittles and pick what you may like. Sea monsters /lockness monsters, etc...
Very interesting stuff.
Gtown71

United States

#293605 Apr 25, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you're so funny! There is no such thing as a soul. Or demons. And prayer is just talking to yourself, but, whatever get you through your very frightening existence!
You remind me of the veses about silly women, laden with sin. Demons are real, you just don't know it. Your soul looks just like you and it will go where You send it, it would already be in Hell, if God pulled His Loving hand off of you, letting you decide what you will do with His Sons perfect gift?

Some prayers are no more then talking to yourself, but the prayers of a rightous man availeth much.

What makes a man rightious???
The only thing that can Make you rightious.

Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

I've met demons -you don't have a chance. You're dead, though you.live.

I pray Truth finds you.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Brookfield, CT

#293606 Apr 25, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>And you're salivating at the chance to put women in prison for aborting an anencephalic fetus, or one with Tae Sachs, or those electing to have their dead fetuses removed without a C-section..
and from then on, oblige those with dead fetii, to carry them until natural delivery?
You DO realize that that is why the majority of LTA's are performed, right?
Such Christian compassion. The heart melts.
The answer is YES! She lost her own defective, late term pregnancy and it unhinged her to the point of psychosis. She does not give a rats ass about the reason for late term abortion or the suffering the women may experience. All she can see is her own suffering. She thinks all pregnancies are all about her. It would be sad but is been too long for her to use her own loss to abuse other women over. Now, its just disgusting, pathetic and hateful. She needs professional help.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Brookfield, CT

#293607 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of the veses about silly women, laden with sin. Demons are real, you just don't know it. Your soul looks just like you and it will go where You send it, it would already be in Hell, if God pulled His Loving hand off of you, letting you decide what you will do with His Sons perfect gift?
Some prayers are no more then talking to yourself, but the prayers of a rightous man availeth much.
What makes a man rightious???
The only thing that can Make you rightious.
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
I've met demons -you don't have a chance. You're dead, though you.live.
I pray Truth finds you.
Yeah, uh huh, sure.*nodding and smiling while slowly backing away*
IRYW

Allentown, PA

#293608 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll stab at it, those 'plates " appear to line up ok from the air, but under the waters they do not. Were they divided???
There was a world wide flood about 4000 years ago, before the flood we had a water "canapy " between us and the sun. It never rained, we lived in a much different world. Plants grew bigger, animals grew bigger "dinos ", we all lived longer, since then animals are smaller, we are to, and don't live near as long. Gaters never stop growing, so in the right enviroment they can get huge!
Most dino parts they find, is a head here a leg there, but rare to find a whole one.
Sounds like the drown in a flood, floated to the top, fell apart, and sunk back down in the mud quickly.
The earth could have been here cold and without light, untill God said let there be light???
Many may dismiss him, but I recommend you watch 1 of 7, of Dr. KENT Hovinds theory tapes. Are watch them all, and see what you think???
The truth is none of us were here 5000 years ago to know, let alone millions, and No one has ever seen one "kind " evolve into another "kind ".
You can take a small dog, and breed it with a large dog, and come out with a different dog, BUT IT IS STILL A DOG.:)
You can take a large bird and breed it with a lion and, oh wait you can't do that unless you believe in evolution and need more and more time to prove what they say.
We never lost a tail -we never had a tail.
Plus loosing a tail would be a bad thing, as I've pointed out. That thing would come in handy. Lol
I'm sorry long night moon, but you must choose sooner or later which you will believe "by faith ",becouse both God and evolution must be by faith.
It is easy for me to say now, after I met this God, but before I had no idea. I truly didn't believe in God, but couldn't believe in evolutuon either?!?!?
I pray you invest a little time in the Hovind theory. I found it very interesting, becouse we still have some dino's here on this earth, it is only known to a very few who live in the Amazon Jungle, and have not been to the us to study evolution. They just know, if you go far enough down the Amazon, there is a creature that we say is exstinct, that won't eat you, but will smash your wooden boat to pieces.
Please get a copy of the hovind theory -hes not a perfect man, and I don't agree with him on everything, but you can.look at the tittles and pick what you may like. Sea monsters /lockness monsters, etc...
Very interesting stuff.
You want fries with that?
Chick Brilliance Returns

Brookfield, CT

#293609 Apr 25, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
In many cases, YES. The one woman he killed didn't even speak english. Others have testified they did NOT give permission for him to abort. Its known he drugged many. In this area of poor and desperate, women, he was free to run amok among people that mainstream socitey wanted to forget about to begin with.
In what kind of a f'd up world do you live in that you blame the VICTIMS??
We already know the answer to this question. It's sue. She lives in her own little made up world of nonsense based on stunted intellect and emotional hysteria. She needs professional help.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Brookfield, CT

#293610 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I bet her own husband has to go in while wearing a bio-hazard suit. And a gas mask.
Naw, He goes to hookers who will at least pretend they like it.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#293611 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Those who are not born again -you -only have one nature, and it is your sin "flesh " nature.
Spare us your religious insanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,394,428
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 51 min TRD 70,698
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 60,011
News Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (May '07) Jun 22 ladyslipper 156
"OX" cover band from the 70s. (Oct '10) Jun 22 Bill Suchy 14
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 20 Homeboynot 20,366
sat.6-11-16 DMBand concert. girl assaulted. Jun 18 braun700 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages