Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,951
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#288671 Mar 12, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>For someone who is so "free," you sure are mean spirited and spiteful. WWJD?
Jesus would bitch-slap her and move on. LOL!
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#288672 Mar 12, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the fundies on here use God (and their belief in God) for self-serving purposes. It isn't about God at all with some of them, but rather they use their alleged faith to puff themselves up with self-righteous pompous superiority.
They use God to primp their egos, not their 'souls'. Prince Tom Tom is the perfect example.
Dispite the hateful remarks I continue to pray for the souls of proabortion pagans like yourself. At some point in your life you, like the others suffered a trauma that has affected your abilty to think clearly.

You rejected God and embraced the darkness of paganism. The irrational anger you pagans have towards people of Faith are something we have always been use to. We are persecuted for the Faith but we perservere not just for our souls but for yours as well.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#288673 Mar 12, 2013
Chelsea wrote:
<quoted text>Well.... Jesus IS God. There are three Divine Persons, God the Father, God the Son , God the Holy Spirit.
The pagans will never understand that concept. You are correct.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#288674 Mar 12, 2013
Like christians invented the triune deity... Greeks and hindus both had 3-in-1 gods, among others.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
zach

Phoenix, AZ

#288675 Mar 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Ah, there's that loving attention to details we've come to expect from your fantasies!
<quoted text>
You're a sickfuck.....who loves a big fat co ck in his mouth a real sick doucebag.....
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#288676 Mar 13, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it is our choice. Whether we want to live in heaven
or in hell. He has been waiting since the beginning of
time. Ignorance.
Ocean56

AOL

#288677 Mar 13, 2013
huskerlicious wrote:
Free? I would say one who has a relationship with Christ is more free than one who doesn't. Give it a try.
Forget about it, Knutter. I like being church/religion-FREE much better than being burdened by its oppressive doctrines, especially those concerning sex and reproduction. PASS.
Ocean56

AOL

#288678 Mar 13, 2013
The Prince wrote:
Dispite the hateful remarks I continue to pray for the souls of proabortion pagans like yourself. At some point in your life you, like the others suffered a trauma that has affected your abilty to think clearly.
You rejected God and embraced the darkness of paganism. The irrational anger you pagans have towards people of Faith are something we have always been use to. We are persecuted for the Faith but we perservere not just for our souls but for yours as well.
Thanks, Tommydumdum, you just proved my earlier point; you're still pissed that women can choose to be FREE from oppressive religions and their toxic doctrines, at least in the U.S.

Suck it up. This ISN'T the 19th century any longer, and we women now get to decide for OURSELVES in matters of sex and reproduction. That includes the right of some women NOT to have children if they don't want them.
Gtown71

United States

#288680 Mar 13, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>One cannot be a Jew for Jesus because Jesus violates the first commandment:
"I am the Lord thy God who freed you from bondage in the land of Egypt. There shall be no others before me."
That was not Jesus who freed the Israelites in the land of Egypt.
It was God the father, while God the Son stood next to Him.
Do the Jews look for "another " to come?
Do many people "including former jews " believe that "One " has already come?
have you ever put anything before the Lord thy God?
Gtown71

United States

#288681 Mar 13, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That's your opinion. When you can prove it, it will be fact.
For one to fulfill the prophecy that Jesus did, it would be a zillion to one.
Can you or grumpy prove the Jewish God lives?
I say He does, so do many jews, but do people who say they believe in God, live like they believe?
Do the jews observe all?
If one could be sold on the no Hell, or no punishment doctrine, then it really don't matter.
If you can convience folks that only very few make it to A good place straight up, and most others will have to go to a place of spanking for a short time, then most would say what's the use?

Jesus fulfilled over 30 prophecies all given in the old test and fulfilled in the new.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#288682 Mar 13, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I say He does, so do many jews, but do people who say they believe in God, live like they believe?
Do the jews observe all?
If one could be sold on the no Hell, or no punishment doctrine, then it really don't matter.o
If you can convience folks that only very few make it to A good place straight up, and most others will have to go to a place of spanking for a short time, then most would say what's the use?
Jesus fulfilled over 30 prophecies all given in the old test and fulfilled in the new.
Okay. That's your opinion. When you can prove it, it will be fact. Remember, it is you that's trying to convince people of something on faith,alone, not me.

Location hidden

#288683 Mar 13, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why the Messiah hasn't come yet. Jesus didn't fullfill the odds.

http://www.jewsforjudaism.org/index.php...
Since you think your jebus is g-d, AND that he's part OF the Jewish g-d, you just answered your own question - MORON.
I say He does, so do many jews,
Uh no. Jewish people do not view G-d as "alive" you idiot. G-d is not a man - thus not "alive" as you mean it.

Jesus didn't fullfill the prophicies. Period. Nobody said MOST of the prophicies had to be fullfilled, they ALL had to be fullfilled. And that hasn't happened. He, nor anyone else, fullfilled the prophicies of the Tahakh.

He was NOT a member of the tribe of Judah.

He was NOT a direct male descendant of King David and King Solomon.

He did NOT gather the Jewish people from exile and return them to Israel.

He did NOT rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem.

He did NOT rule at a time of world-wide peace. "...they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore." (Micah 4:3)

Have you seen a newspaper lately? Are we living in a state of complete world peace? Has there ever been peace since or even AT the time of Jesus?

He didn't fullfill ANY of these prophicies.

Location hidden

#288684 Mar 13, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of Jews do NOT believe in your bullshit trinity do you not grasp?
Big deal. MANY people believe a lot of shit with no basis in reality.

Doesn't make them right.
Yup. You should try to STOP putting your "pride" before your lord. He frowns on your kind of crap.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288685 Mar 13, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a given if she miscarried, she was pregnant. The translation for "rot" includes abortion.
<quoted text>Never made that claim.
You never answered how sterility could prove infidelity.
You'd rather keep going round and round, applying the faith-based view when it suits you and the secular view when it suits you.
AyakaNeo rightly pointed out that the bitter water would only affect the guilty woman, even if the innocent woman were also pregnant. That is the faith based view -- that God would reveal the truth.
The secular view is the bitter water would affect both guilty and innocent women the same, if both were pregnant. That is the view you are arguing.
I've argued (in the past) the husband better have been damn sure his wife cheated, else he may be forcing her to miscarry a potential hier. That goes with the secular view.
I've already said the only sure test that could prove a woman cheated is if the priest took a swab from her vagina and found another man's DNA. Again, secular view.
I think we've exhausted all "what ifs", yet you still pretend the translation does not exist, even though I've shown it to you several times.
I'm bored with it.
I suppose there's really no use in getting into the 7 cays creation question. You'd dismiss the translations without explanation, as you've done here, and I'd be just wasting my time.
What is your translation of 'rot' if the woman isn't pregnant?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288686 Mar 13, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only have I not misquoted the Bible, I tell exactly what Chapter and Verse it is, and even copy and paste it, while you speak out of your ass and get it wrong over and over and over.
You don't just "duhderp - get it wrong"; you teach falsely.
I will correct you whenever I see it because it's not right that you mislead Christians and non-Christians, alike.
Until the Bible according to STO makes sense, I would suggest everyone reads it for themselves and come away with there own understanding.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288687 Mar 13, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quest will be hard since you have not allowed God into your heart.
I think what she wants is very possible. Unfortunately without God, that's the end for her. It seems that all she wants.

Indianapolis

#288688 Mar 13, 2013
There is absolutely no mention of any other aspect of the trinity until the NT--because that's where they made it up. If jesus is god then what's with all the whininng in gethsemane and other entries? He'd know exactly what and why and how.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Indianapolis

#288689 Mar 13, 2013
Actually, jesus doesn't fulfill all the prophecies, which is why the jewish people don't believe in him.

You might not want to get into a pissing match about proving gods, since there is no proof for ANY deity.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the jews observe all?
If one could be sold on the no Hell, or no punishment doctrine, then it really don't matter.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288690 Mar 13, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Jewish and in our religion God does not forgive sins against humans. We must mitigate the damage we did and ask the victim for forgiveness.
Your religion is an anathema to society.
I understand what you are saying about making things right with our victims but do you really mean that God is not forgiving?

Location hidden

#288691 Mar 13, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what she wants is very possible. Unfortunately without God, that's the end for her. It seems that all she wants.
And I'm sure STO would agree that that's just fine, so long as freaks like yourself and gtown dont try to claim that your understanding is anything resembling FACT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 70,988
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min RC Hotstuff 1,153,042
Merry Christmas everyone. 1 hr teri 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,875
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr kal 49,174
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Jim Jones 19,549
Joe Scarborough And Mika Brzezinski (Jun '09) Dec 9 Bbh252y 64
Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:45 pm PST