Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,064
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#288295 Mar 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another circular way to not answer a question.
Why should I answer a question to which you already have the answer? You are responsible for keeping track of your own data. Justi do your own work, lazyass.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288296 Mar 7, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain why you don't accept the translations for "thigh", "rot", "belly".
Please explain why you do not believe God in Numbers 5, regarding the Law of Jealousies and how it would reveal the truth.
I don't accept that guy's translation because it doesn't make sense. It would never prove anything.

Do you believe God created the world in seven days.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288297 Mar 7, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I answer a question to which you already have the answer? You are responsible for keeping track of your own data. Justi do your own work, lazyass.
You shouldn't. it would useless anyway.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288298 Mar 7, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand why it would seem silly to you, especially in this era. However, if you think about it in terms of the importance of lineage and inheritance in those days, it may make more sense.
For example, there is a story regarding inheritance in which it is women who petition the elders for their right to inherit their father's property, as he had no male heir. Zelophehad's daughters/Numbers 27. They won, if you will. Later, the issue was raised that their inheritance would pass on to their husbands, even if from another tribe. So that was decided, thusly:
Numbers 36
6 This is the thing which the Lord doth command concerning the daughters of Zelophehad, saying, Let them marry to whom they think best; only to the family of the tribe of their father shall they marry.
7 So shall not the inheritance of the children of Israel remove from tribe to tribe: for every one of the children of Israel shall keep himself to the inheritance of the tribe of his fathers.
8 And every daughter, that possesseth an inheritance in any tribe of the children of Israel, shall be wife unto one of the family of the tribe of her father, that the children of Israel may enjoy every man the inheritance of his fathers.
So, causing a miscarriage/abortion would not just prove infidelity but would also ensure the husband's property not be passed on to another man's heir.
Oh, interesting. I get what the bible and you are saying. Thanks for breaking it down STO.

(ps i think some posts of mine from yesterday are missing)
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#288299 Mar 7, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it to be a fact :)
Thanks for proving you don't know what a fact is.

I'll respond to your other stupidiy another time.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288300 Mar 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't accept that guy's translation because it doesn't make sense. It would never prove anything.
Do you believe God created the world in seven days.
Yeah, I see you want to change the subject. Not so fast.

Why don't you accept the translations?

Why don't you believe God makes sense in giving a Law that He says will reveal the truth?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288301 Mar 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it doesn't make sense. Not every woman would be pregnant that was accused of being unfaithful, so any barren woman would automatically be innocent. God's not stupid.
According to God, the Law of Jealousis would reveal the truth regarding guilt or innocence. Are you disputing Him?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288302 Mar 7, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
According to God, the Law of Jealousy would reveal the truth regarding guilt or innocence. Are you disputing Him?
Of course I am. I have been disputing that interpretation for two days now and I'm still waiting for you to explain how you can abort a woman who is cheating but not pregnant.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288303 Mar 7, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, interesting. I get what the bible and you are saying. Thanks for breaking it down STO.
(ps i think some posts of mine from yesterday are missing)
I can check, if you want. Give me the post #s.

I feel like only part of my posts to Ink are showing up, since she keeps ignoring the substance of my posts, as well as the questions.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288304 Mar 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am. I have been disputing that interpretation for two days now and I'm still waiting for you to explain how you can abort a woman who is cheating but not pregnant.
Abort a woman?

Like I said, God gave the Law. Not me. Whether you believe the guilty's woman's body response was miscarriage, vomiting, or a headache, God says her body's reaction will reveal the truth.

You are telling me He makes no sense because none of those reactions could prove infidelity.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288305 Mar 7, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Abort a woman?
Like I said, God gave the Law. Not me. Whether you believe the guilty's woman's body response was miscarriage, vomiting, or a headache, God says her body's reaction will reveal the truth.
You are telling me He makes no sense because none of those reactions could prove infidelity.
None of those responses would prove infidelity. Besides none of those reactions are in the Bible anyway.

Do you think the world was ccreated in seven days?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288306 Mar 7, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I can check, if you want. Give me the post #s.
I feel like only part of my posts to Ink are showing up, since she keeps ignoring the substance of my posts, as well as the questions.

It's to Doc.

Thanks, STO.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288307 Mar 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
None of those responses would prove infidelity. Besides none of those reactions are in the Bible anyway.
Do you think the world was ccreated in seven days?
Even if you took Number's 5 literally (no translation), according to you it could not prove infidelity.

You are claiming God makes no sense.

Stop trying to change the subject.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288308 Mar 7, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's to Doc.
Thanks, STO.
Nope, not there.

Skips from 36 to 38.

(Ink's intellectual dishonesty knows no bounds. Incredible.)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288309 Mar 7, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if you took Number's 5 literally (no translation), according to you it could not prove infidelity.
You are claiming God makes no sense.
Stop trying to change the subject.
like Solomon's decision about the baby. Sometimes you don't have to do anything to get the truth, only threaten.

If you take the law as written, the woman has to agree to take the potion which she is told will swell her belly and rot her thighs [or genitals].

What idiot woman would take it if she was guilty. I would say her refusal was probably guilt enough.

God is wise.
sasylicious

Brooklyn, NY

#288310 Mar 7, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I "have to" explain how God set up the Law so the guilty woman's body would react to the bitter water, while the innocent woman's body would not?
I did. If she is pregnant, she will miscarry.
You are taking a turn into the secular POV. Which, like I said, I'd be happy to discuss with you. Essentially, you are questioning God. Not me. How can any reaction from the woman's body, be it miscarriage or vomiting or a headache, prove infideltiy?
But first thing's first.
Are you taking issue with the evidence I have presented to you regarding Numbers 5 and the translations? If so, what?
You haven't given any reason, so far, which negates the proof.
The man assumes his wife has cheated so according to the law, he will gives this potion to her and if she is guilty, her body will get ill..if not then she wont.

You are saying that she is pregnant and will "miscarry" "if" it is not the husbands child.

I see yoy now added "vomiting and headache" to hrr symptoms ALONG with miscarrage. Where in scripture does it sat thar

Tell me, what are the chances that all accused adulterous woman tested are pregnant in order to prove her infidelity? And if nor pregnant 'then they ASSUME her innocence? Makes no sense.
sasylicious

Brooklyn, NY

#288311 Mar 7, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes sense to God.
Numbers 5
11 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying ,
12 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man's wife go aside , and commit a trespass against him,
(by now, you should have read the entire Law of Jealousies)
Notice where it says, "And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying..."
Are you implying God makes no sense, or are you implying Moses lied and made up the Law, againt God's will?
Nobody is denying the word of God STO.
sasylicious

Brooklyn, NY

#288312 Mar 7, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
All of my siblings are alive and well. Your wishes aside.
I'd love to take up Gtown's question. But you guys are easily distacted. So..one thing at a time.
Btw, thanks for proving yet again you're entire argument is that anyone who disagrees with you is "evil". Same ol' Same ol'.
God created us. Our journey of life began at that moment. He willed us to exist. Your mom paid a Dr to stop the beating heart of her offspring.

No, all of your siblings are not alive. She/he was killed.

Perhaps you had more that were miscarried ( natural death while in the womb) too.

You will see when you meet your maker when all truth is rev ealed.

Do me a favor and stop twisting my words. I don't call you evil for "disagreeing " with me. I do so when you support killing the innocent humans in their eomb.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288313 Mar 7, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> The man assumes his wife has cheated so according to the law, he will gives this potion to her and if she is guilty, her body will get ill..if not then she wont.
You are saying that she is pregnant and will "miscarry" "if" it is not the husbands child.
I see yoy now added "vomiting and headache" to hrr symptoms ALONG with miscarrage. Where in scripture does it sat thar
Tell me, what are the chances that all accused adulterous woman tested are pregnant in order to prove her infidelity? And if nor pregnant 'then they ASSUME her innocence? Makes no sense.
I think just the threat of drinking this poisonous concoction would be enough for her to admit the indiscretion.
Wowowow

Falls City, NE

#288314 Mar 7, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Who said making meth was a sin? Your jesus made wine from water; alcohol is just another drug.
<quoted text>
You can see what kind of pathetic degrading life this guy has. Petey must need a fix if he is posting about it .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,155,577
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 71,203
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Bently 19,568
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Homo Erectus 49,309
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 hr festivus infidel 68,906
Praying That Perez Vigil Was A Bad Dream (Mar '09) Dec 22 John J Thomas 48
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Dec 21 Ruth Jeanette L 12
Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News