Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,000
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288151 Mar 6, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
So Ms. fake nurse, you would take a job just so you could piss off Catholics. Make sure the poor patients sare kept away from you, pagan.
She is pretty smug in her inflated view of her own self worth and her effect on others. She needs to get busy emptying bedpans and earn her paycheck.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288152 Mar 6, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Should she have been forced to abort because it was in the contract?
Of course you do bring up an interesting viewpoint. Maybe men and women should sign contracts before they have sex so that each of them fully understand where the other one stands on the issue of abortion. If the man doesn't want a chld, and has a signed contract with the woman that says that she will abort any pregnancy, if she then chooses to continue the pregnancy he should be off the hook for child-support.
That didn't work for the poor schmuck that donated his sperm to a lesbian couple. One of them gave birth and the other left town. Now the guy has been ordered to pay child support.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288153 Mar 6, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong.
I don't wish to control anyone.
I have a hard enough time dealing with myself.
Does it bother me, that we've reached a place in time, where women are aborting so many babies -yes.
sex is no longer sacred? Yes
Divorce rate higher then ever -yes
Its ok though, most people enjoy the coughing and sneezing, and even learn to live with it, or use enough tissue to not go to far, as time ticks away.
Tell me was abortion wrong before it was legal?
Does making something legal, make it right?
As you can see we can go on forever, with the back and forth.
Women are now going to the frontlines of warzones, yet could not survive the frontlines of an nfl game.
do I think women and men are different -YES.and they should stay that way. Nor better, not worse, just different.
The lines are so blurred now -I give the future generations very little chance to have a "normal " life.
If anyone can remeber what normal is.
I don't think the lines are blurred.

Women have been serving in combat for quite a while. If they are qualified, why shouldn't they? As far as the NFL, I don't see any woman ever being qualified to be on the offensive or defensive line. But a kicker? Field goals? Maybe. We'll see.

http://943thepoint.com/woman-tries-out-for-nf...
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#288154 Mar 6, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong.
I don't wish to control anyone.
I have a hard enough time dealing with myself.
Does it bother me, that we've reached a place in time, where women are aborting so many babies -yes.
sex is no longer sacred? Yes
Divorce rate higher then ever -yes
Its ok though, most people enjoy the coughing and sneezing, and even learn to live with it, or use enough tissue to not go to far, as time ticks away.
Tell me was abortion wrong before it was legal?
Does making something legal, make it right?
As you can see we can go on forever, with the back and forth.
Women are now going to the frontlines of warzones, yet could not survive the frontlines of an nfl game.
do I think women and men are different -YES.and they should stay that way. Nor better, not worse, just different.
The lines are so blurred now -I give the future generations very little chance to have a "normal " life.
If anyone can remeber what normal is.
You live in a simplistic world and can't cope with the real world.
You can't accept the fact that a 110 lb. woman with an AK-47 can handle a 350 lb. male nose tackle whose weapon is a pistol.
In my day, the gun was known as "the old equalizer".
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288156 Mar 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that you are seeing something here that I don't.
It says it cause her thigh to 'fall' away. Is there some hiden meaning in the word thigh too? Because for me, it has nothing to do with pregnancy or abortion.
If they mean abortion by 'fall' shouldn't she be deemed pregnant first and wouldn't the fetus "fall' not her thighs?
Ink? Are you incapable of doing a little research for yourself? I gave you the link. Here it is again:

http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/transla...

It's irritating you keep asking me to hold your hand. Look at Numbers 5:21, in the link. All the key words have numbers next to them. Click the number and it will take you to the translation.

thigh = H3409 = 2) loins (as the seat of procreative power)

belly = H990 = 1) belly, womb, body

For a more detailed definiton, scroll down to where it reads: Click Here for the Rest of Entry.

These are not "hidden meanings". They are translations. Did you think the ancient Hebrew peoples spoke and wrote and English?

"If they mean abortion by 'fall' shouldn't she be deemed pregnant first..."

Ink, I did not give the Law. God gave the Law. Read it.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288157 Mar 6, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink? Are you incapable of doing a little research for yourself? I gave you the link. Here it is again:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/transla...
It's irritating you keep asking me to hold your hand. Look at Numbers 5:21, in the link. All the key words have numbers next to them. Click the number and it will take you to the translation.
thigh = H3409 = 2) loins (as the seat of procreative power)
belly = H990 = 1) belly, womb, body
For a more detailed definiton, scroll down to where it reads: Click Here for the Rest of Entry.
These are not "hidden meanings". They are translations. Did you think the ancient Hebrew peoples spoke and wrote and English?
"If they mean abortion by 'fall' shouldn't she be deemed pregnant first..."
Ink, I did not give the Law. God gave the Law. Read it.
Before I go into all that again, am I also misunderstanding adultery for pregnancy?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288158 Mar 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Before I go into all that again, am I also misunderstanding adultery for pregnancy?
As far as I can tell, you haven't gone "into all that".

Why would you try to translate a word from the passage that is not there? "Adultery" is not used.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288159 Mar 6, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I can tell, you haven't gone "into all that".
Why would you try to translate a word from the passage that is not there? "Adultery" is not used.
My Bible says

" If a man's wife goes astray and becomes unfaithful to him"

I thought unfaithful meant she committed adultery. Anyway is she being accused of being unfaithful or being pregnant?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#288160 Mar 6, 2013
Surrogacy is a business arrangement. Contracts bind BOTH parties to the terms. When did we get to renege on a contract because we suddenly disagree with it? She knew the contract stipulated termination if there were medical issues.

Sexual activity is not a business arrangement outside of prostitution.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Should she have been forced to abort because it was in the contract?
Of course you do bring up an interesting viewpoint. Maybe men and women should sign contracts before they have sex so that each of them fully understand where the other one stands on the issue of abortion. If the man doesn't want a chld, and has a signed contract with the woman that says that she will abort any pregnancy, if she then chooses to continue the pregnancy he should be off the hook for child-support.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#288161 Mar 6, 2013
I'm sure you wish the same.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You and other baby-killing "feminists" wish you were born with a penis between your legs.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288162 Mar 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
My Bible says
" If a man's wife goes astray and becomes unfaithful to him"
I thought unfaithful meant she committed adultery. Anyway is she being accused of being unfaithful or being pregnant?
Why don't you read the entire passage pertaining to the Law of Jealousies? If you did, you'd know the answer.

Don't think I'm not aware of why you're asking me, Ink. You don't want to the look at the evidence I gave you. You're trying to distract. It won't work.

Her husband suspects infidelity. He can then apply the Law of Jealousies. The Law is laid out in the Numbers 5 passages.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#288163 Mar 6, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You and other baby-killing "feminists" wish you were born with a penis between your legs.
They're one up on you then. Which isn't hard .... no pun intended...

Location hidden

#288164 Mar 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She is pretty smug in her inflated view of her own self worth and her effect on others. She needs to get busy emptying bedpans and earn her paycheck.
Inkstain, your head called, it wants to come OUT of your ass now.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288165 Mar 6, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you read the entire passage pertaining to the Law of Jealousies? If you did, you'd know the answer.
Don't think I'm not aware of why you're asking me, Ink. You don't want to the look at the evidence I gave you. You're trying to distract. It won't work.
Her husband suspects infidelity. He can then apply the Law of Jealousies. The Law is laid out in the Numbers 5 passages.
Going on your non answer, How is bitter water going to determine if the woman has cheated on her husband if she has no fetus to fall?

Does that make sense to you?

Location hidden

#288166 Mar 6, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it.
You'll find enough proof to write a thesis.
Funny, I just did a google search, and found nothing of the kind.

Prove your claim or shut up son.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288167 Mar 6, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Inkstain, your head called, it wants to come OUT of your ass now.
I see you are still in therapy using topix to get out your old demons.

Location hidden

#288168 Mar 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't work for the poor schmuck that donated his sperm to a lesbian couple. One of them gave birth and the other left town. Now the guy has been ordered to pay child support.
The "poor shmuck" shouldn't have answered an add for sperm that was placed on craigslist then should he?@@

Location hidden

#288169 Mar 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously Inkstain, could you BE any stupider? Really??
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288170 Mar 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Going on your non answer, How is bitter water going to determine if the woman has cheated on her husband if she has no fetus to fall?
Does that make sense to you?
I answered. It's right there in the post you replied to. It reads:

If the bitter water does not cause a miscarriage, she is innocent.

Good Lord, Ink -- READ the passages.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288171 Mar 6, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered. It's right there in the post you replied to. It reads:
If the bitter water does not cause a miscarriage, she is innocent.
Good Lord, Ink -- READ the passages.
There is a problem here. The bitter water cannot cause an abortion if she isn't pregnant even if she is unfaithful.

So she isn't pregnant but she has cheated. The bitter water has no effect and the satisfied husband takes home his cheating wife.

That is a useless law for God to make up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Valerie 1,193,086
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,561
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr femiguy 51,578
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr TRD 69,137
"OX" cover band from the 70s. (Oct '10) 18 hr mwc sr 12
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Homeboi 19,642
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Mar 3 csebastiano172 23
Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News