Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,995
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288085 Mar 5, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Aborted through forced early delivery? D&X procedure? Not exactly the same thing, convoluted Catholic unapologetic woman. There you go, making distinctions where none exist and not seeing distinctions where they do exist.
I know a girl who's baby was defective and was induced and delivered at five and a half months. Is that a baby?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#288086 Mar 5, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I have nfi what you're trying to get at. The conversation with Doc and STO was about Doc's contention with the phrase "reaching viability". If a fetus is determined to be viable and goes through childbirth, is hooked up to ALS, but still doesn't make it, that means it didn't "reach viability". Viability means ability to survive outside the womb.
Your inane question above leads me to believe all survived outside the womb whether they were attached to ALS or not. Which would mean all were viable.
<shaking head, grabbing tylenol>
Why can't you answer my questions?
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#288087 Mar 5, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, Ink? C'mon...
Scroll down to where it says, "Gesenius's Lexicon". Then click the blue letters that read, "Click Here for the Rest of Entry"
That is the printed text you would have found in the actual tangible book. That is what I could not copy and paste.
Ink isn't very intelligent. I am most doubtful she's intellectually honest OR smart enough to follow those simple directions.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#288088 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What hospital statement?
Yes I would listen to the ME and so will the court over the family spokesman.
Since there was no autopsy, there will be no ME testimony.

The court will rely on what the hospital tell's them happened, just as the family spokesperson did.

But please, feel free to keep ignoring the FACT that at 7 months gestation, a birth is NOT considered "extreme prematurity".

Obviously they were mistaken, if they even made the statement at all. Its not like "news" hasn't made up sound bites before just to have something to say.

Your claim of a 5.5 month old birth would be "extreme prematurity".
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288089 Mar 5, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, Ink? C'mon...
Scroll down to where it says, "Gesenius's Lexicon". Then click the blue letters that read, "Click Here for the Rest of Entry"
That is the printed text you would have found in the actual tangible book. That is what I could not copy and paste.
I think you are really stretching to find a German to interpert Chaldean. Even in your lexicon, I don't see where she is brought before the priest because she is pregnant.
worships reality

United States

#288090 Mar 5, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Since there was no autopsy, why would you take the word of people that never examined the child over the hospital statement and that of the spokesperson FOR the family?
The facts will come out in the trial.
You will be wrong as usual.
with respect to the cause of death the facts are already out slick.
who says because there was no autopsy that means the ocme did not examine the child? of course they did. they are going to release an official cause of death statement sight unseen? based on what -- hearsay? conjecture? assumption?
and where are these official hospital statements you people keep blabbering about? can you provide just one?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288091 Mar 5, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The court will rely on what the hospital tell's them happened, just as the family spokesperson did.
But please, feel free to keep ignoring the FACT that at 7 months gestation, a birth is NOT considered "extreme prematurity".
Obviously they were mistaken, if they even made the statement at all. Its not like "news" hasn't made up sound bites before just to have something to say.
From Newsday. Everone is reporting the same thing.

Separately, the Brooklyn Orthodox community where the Glaubers are from is offering a $15,000 reward for information leading to Acevedo's arrest. The Glaubers' premature son was delivered by cesarean section shortly after the early Sunday morning hit and run but died a day later of "extreme prematurity," according to the city medical examiner's office.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288092 Mar 5, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
with respect to the cause of death the facts are already out slick.
who says because there was no autopsy that means the ocme did not examine the child? of course they did. they are going to release an official cause of death statement sight unseen? based on what -- hearsay? conjecture? assumption?
and where are these official hospital statements you people keep blabbering about? can you provide just one?
She thinks they are going to release a statement based on what the family friend said.

I think it must be Millertime for her.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288093 Mar 5, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Because she isn't an authentic person.
worships reality

United States

#288094 Mar 5, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong again slick. babies born anytime before 37 weeks are considered premature. anytime before 28 weeks -- extremely premature. since this womans length of pregnancy and all gestational ages in general are estimates anyway, and since 7 months pregnancy equates to roughly 28 weeks, a designation of extremely premature could have very well been applicable in this case.

http://www.curoservice.com/parents_visitors/p...

again, where are these official hospital statements? can you provide even one?

worships reality

United States

#288095 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She thinks they are going to release a statement based on what the family friend said.
I think it must be Millertime for her.
"yes, although we have not seen the child and have not done any examination, based on the statements of the family's next door neighbor, moishe strom, and what we have read in the newspapers, we are releasing an official cause of death statement."

are these idiots for real?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288096 Mar 5, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inane question above leads me to believe all survived outside the womb whether they were attached to ALS or not. Which would mean all were viable.
<shaking head, grabbing tylenol>

That was my answer goofy. You wrote just below it.

WTF is wrong with you and Ink that you think these things?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288097 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are really stretching to find a German to interpert Chaldean. Even in your lexicon, I don't see where she is brought before the priest because she is pregnant.
You ask where. I show you, step by step, and as I knew you would, you dismiss all the evidence for no reason.

You're as dishonest as they come.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288098 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Because she isn't an authentic person.
Ha! Shows what you little you know. All you have are lies, deception, and a weak foundation. So you project outward. Must be my turn.

(you are acting like a rabid dog)
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288100 Mar 5, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink isn't very intelligent. I am most doubtful she's intellectually honest OR smart enough to follow those simple directions.
Ink is most definitely intellectually dishonest.

She asked for information, proof. I gave it to her. But that isn't good enough because ???

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#288101 Mar 5, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, all delivered babies are newborns, even the dead ones. What are you thinking, Ink? Are you going to claim an embryo is a newborn? That a fetus is a newborn?
What's she trying to prove?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288103 Mar 5, 2013
STO wrote:
Num 5:21 Then the priest 3548 shall charge 7650 the woman 802 with an oath 7621 of cursing 423, and the priest 3548 shall say 559 unto the woman 802, The LORD 3068 make 5414 thee a curse 423 and an oath 7621 among 8432 thy people 5971, when the LORD 3068 doth make 5414 thy thigh 3409 to rot 5307, and thy belly 990 to swell 6639
rot
H5307 = to fall
http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/l...
Gensenius's Lexicon:
Read the defintion. About a third down you will see...
"Specially to fall is used of -(a) a fetus which is born"
Then a few more lines down...
"In Chaldee, specially is used of an abortion"
Read the rest of that portion of the definition and you'll see Numbers 5:21 is used as an example.
Sorry. It wouldn't let me copy and paste the Hebrew defintion. But you can check for yourself.
I corrected my original post to include link. I added "Gensenius's Lexicon" to direct the reader where to look for definition of translated word : rot (in English). naphal = Hebrew
Hope that's clear enough.
I dunno, STO, you forgot to mention the link where they should "click here" to read it in full. Before they accuse you of lying, y'know?

Atrisco Village

#288104 Mar 5, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Aborted through forced early delivery? D&X procedure? Not exactly the same thing, convoluted Catholic unapologetic woman. There vyou go, making distinctions where none exist and not seeing distinctions where they do exist.
She's mixing terms as if they are exactly the same. Ink is always obtuse; it's her "debating" style. I wonder why she can't just be up front and honest. She's sneaky and smarmy. Ugh.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288105 Mar 5, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>What's she trying to prove?
Your guess is as good as mine, elise.
Off the top of my head, I'm sure it amounts to abortion is wrong.

Atrisco Village

#288106 Mar 5, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your guess is as good as mine, elise.
Off the top of my head, I'm sure it amounts to abortion is wrong.
Lol. Of course, she thinks, by asking her endless, inane questions, she will prove that. Her little tactic hasn't ever worked but she keeps trying. She's got stamina, like a yapping lap dog, I'll give her that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Frijoles 71,046
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,154,115
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 min Bently 19,559
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min mdbuilder 49,224
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,885
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 5 hr Ruth Jeanette L 12
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Thu Careless Crecca 69
Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]