Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Jan 22, 2008, Newsday story titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#288114 Mar 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not missing anything.
YOU ARE MISSING ALOT.
When I wrote about paul saying if it would be possible for him to be accursed from.Christ for his brethrens sake, and how many people tie being ACCURSED FROM CHRIST = GOING TO HELL.
you called me a liar, and that I was using the Word of God wrong to fit my wants.
Yet anyone who reads numbers 5 cannot seem to find an abortion, or even a pregnant woman.
Even reading the strongs definition for fall, bitter water, it still is not there sto.Pp
You truly want it to be there, so it eases your mind, but it is not.
it is not going to be.
It never was.
Keep playing patty cake with those you call "friends "
those who curse your God, and more.
those who will go to Hell when they die "according to your God ".
Those who's blood will be on your hands, for spending all your time making harsh comments toward other christians, while talking out of your head about how much of a scholar of the bible you are.
Now go ahead, and drum up the drama on your reply as usual.
Hey, what happened to your" away, shucks"persona? Hmmm, tired of faking it? Hmm...
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#288115 Mar 5, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>

I clearly said Catholic Charities helps more poor & needy than any other organization.
Prove it.

She proved they dont take in more in donations, lets see proof of your claims.

If they're not taking in more in donations, how can you claim they DO more?

All can see the harm they've done - I'd like to see you make the case for them DOING more good.

Money where your mouth is time.

Chop chop!
fijjis

Pittsburgh, PA

#288117 Mar 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Hello Girls

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#288118 Mar 5, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I've been offered a job at a Catholic hospital. Very generous offer, in fact. Good pay in an easy specialty. I'm thinking about accepting it. What do you think?
I think you should take it.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#288119 Mar 5, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should take it.
It's tempting. I love my current job, but it's highly stressful and frustrating, right now. Too many patients for one nurse. Unfortunately, that seems to be the burgeoning trend. Working at a Catholic hospital as a liberal agnostic would be fun, lol! There's nothing the administration could do about me... Ha!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#288120 Mar 5, 2013
Her contract specifically states that, if the fetus was to have medical issues, she was to abort. If you can't fulfill a contract, don't go into the business.

No, the bio parents should not have to pay support; she refused the terms of the contract.

The surrogate has no legal right to any offspring she produces under contract.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that the bio-parents should have the been able to demand an abortion? If the surrogate mom decided to give birth, should the bio-parents have to pay child support? Should the surrogate hve the right to abort is she changes her mind affter becomming pregnant?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#288121 Mar 5, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>It's tempting. I love my current job, but it's highly stressful and frustrating, right now. Too many patients for one nurse. Unfortunately, that seems to be the burgeoning trend. Working at a Catholic hospital as a liberal agnostic would be fun, lol! There's nothing the administration could do about me... Ha!
Life amongst the fundies. Nightmarish.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#288122 Mar 5, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Life amongst the fundies. Nightmarish.
Except that, since they can't hire only staff that share the company's philosophical views, most of the employees aren't Catholic or even religious. It may as well be secular. I love that it burns the fundies' hides.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#288123 Mar 5, 2013
Make sure they don't screw you over on insurance.
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I've been offered a job at a Catholic hospital. Very generous offer, in fact. Good pay in an easy specialty. I'm thinking about accepting it. What do you think?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288124 Mar 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not missing anything.
YOU ARE MISSING ALOT.
When I wrote about paul saying if it would be possible for him to be accursed from.Christ for his brethrens sake, and how many people tie being ACCURSED FROM CHRIST = GOING TO HELL.
you called me a liar, and that I was using the Word of God wrong to fit my wants.
Yet anyone who reads numbers 5 cannot seem to find an abortion, or even a pregnant woman.
Even reading the strongs definition for fall, bitter water, it still is not there sto.
You truly want it to be there, so it eases your mind, but it is not.
it is not going to be.
It never was.
Keep playing patty cake with those you call "friends "
those who curse your God, and more.
those who will go to Hell when they die "according to your God ".
Those who's blood will be on your hands, for spending all your time making harsh comments toward other christians, while talking out of your head about how much of a scholar of the bible you are.
Now go ahead, and drum up the drama on your reply as usual.
Num 5:21 Then the priest 3548 shall charge 7650 the woman 802 with an oath 7621 of cursing 423, and the priest 3548 shall say 559 unto the woman 802, The LORD 3068 make 5414 thee a curse 423 and an oath 7621 among 8432 thy people 5971, when the LORD 3068 doth make 5414 thy thigh 3409 to rot 5307, and thy belly 990 to swell 6639

rot

H5307 = to fall

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/l ...

Gensenius's Lexicon:

Read the defintion. About a third down you will see...

"Specially to fall is used of -(a) a fetus which is born"

Then a few more lines down...

"In Chaldee, specially is used of an abortion"

Read the rest of that portion of the definition and you'll see Numbers 5:21 is used as an example.

Sorry. It wouldn't let me copy and paste the Hebrew defintion. But you can check for yourself.
**********

There ya go, Gtown. Argue with it if you can. "No it's not" is not a rebuttal.

And no, Paul did not wish himself to Hell for his brethren's sake. You're wrong about Romans 9. Read the whole book for context.

Time's a wastin'. You got a lot of studying to do.

And work on that lying. It's a sin, ya know.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288125 Mar 5, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, what happened to your" away, shucks"persona? Hmmm, tired of faking it? Hmm...
No sh^t.

Didja hear? Your going to hell and it's gonna be my fault.

Ask Gtown. He reads God's mind, now. No kidding. Ask'em. lol

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#288126 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what Katie said.
I maintain, a fetus determined to be viable who is delivered and attached to ALS, but dies anyway, was obviously not viable. It was unable to survive outside the womb.
You are calling this case a 'fetus' but now you are calling the baby born after the mother's death a 'baby'.
That's a change of mind.
Good grief Ink what is a fetus after it's delivered?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#288127 Mar 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Make sure they don't screw you over on insurance.
<quoted text>
I already have crappy insurance, lol.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#288128 Mar 5, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
No sh^t.
Didja hear? Your going to hell and it's gonna be my fault.
Ask Gtown. He reads God's mind, now. No kidding. Ask'em. lol
It was only a matter of time before he started playing god. All fundies do it.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#288129 Mar 5, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Good grief Ink what is a fetus after it's delivered?
The poor woman can't figure anything out for herself. I don't know why she is so uncomfortable with this issue. I thought she was sure that a fetus is a baby. I guess she needs for everyone to validate her personal opinion. It's touching, in a pathetic kind of way :-\
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#288130 Mar 5, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
easy sweetheart. ever consider switching to decaff?
the ny daily news is a two bit newspaper?
you mention 'every other report out there' but all you come up with is this neighbors quote.
do you have anything else? because I can come up with numerous other sources if it's the daily news that bothers you, including the associate press:
"ellen borakove, a sppkeswoman for the city's medical examiner's office, said the baby's death was caused by extreme prematurity due to maternal blunt force injuries"
She is a crazy old lezbo proabortion pagan. What do you expect?
she won;t be getting rid of her flannel shirt or nuullet for anyone.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#288131 Mar 5, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"By rendering a decision that gave women the right to choose to legally abort prior to viability without restriction and without the need for justification, they were effectively saying that life did NOT exist prior to viability."
I think the Court had to know that life exists prior to viability, it just came down to not labeling that life a person or human "being". Ultimately, if they had ruled against RvW they would have made the woman's rights secondary to the z/e/f's.
Real women, with real feminine hormones, always put ther needs of their children before their own. That is something all you proabortion pagans cannot grasp or understand.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#288132 Mar 6, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>It's tempting. I love my current job, but it's highly stressful and frustrating, right now. Too many patients for one nurse. Unfortunately, that seems to be the burgeoning trend. Working at a Catholic hospital as a liberal agnostic would be fun, lol! There's nothing the administration could do about me... Ha!
So Ms. fake nurse, you would take a job just so you could piss off Catholics. Make sure the poor patients sare kept away from you, pagan.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#288133 Mar 6, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Except that, since they can't hire only staff that share the company's philosophical views, most of the employees aren't Catholic or even religious. It may as well be secular. I love that it burns the fundies' hides.
It only proves and reinforces our understanding of what is really important to you proabortion pagans. It is not the care of patients, just pissing off people of Fatih.

You live a sad life. I will pray for your soul and the saftey of those you may care for.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#288134 Mar 6, 2013
There are no feminine hormones; there are only hormones which usually occur in larger quantities in one gender than another. Nor do they affect how people view children.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Real women, with real feminine hormones, always put ther needs of their children before their own. That is something all you proabortion pagans cannot grasp or understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,220,404
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Agents of Corruption 52,859
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr TN Voter 19,848
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 69,700
News Bradley International Airport seen as possible ... Fri Larry 1
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Apr 22 KM Philcox 148
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Apr 21 Schmones 17
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]