Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,611
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#284870 Feb 19, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Vile pagan. Stop preaching your pagan hate.
Stop preaching your faux-Christian hate.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#284871 Feb 19, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
The two greatest commandments are to love God with all our hearts and minds and to love each other as ourselves.
It's all about love.
You might want to remind the talibangelists of this message of love. They seem to've been too busy preaching their version of sharia law on the American citizens while they bowing their heads in prayer.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#284872 Feb 19, 2013
Susanm wrote:
I hope that everyone is reporting every post from MalbarCACA.
WTH is he even going on about?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#284873 Feb 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure garbage. BTW, you forgot physiological.
I was wrong about the intellect side.

It's really a Physical, Mental and Spiritual Triangle.

Or mind, body, spirit.

Some substitute social for spiritual.

Only three sides. Physiology isn't considered one of the sides necessary for well-being.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#284874 Feb 19, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Looky here! This post sticks while my post telling Guppy I was chiding him/her didn't.
Go figure.
:|
Yes, and the fundies seem to have no problem with this guy. I suspect they secretly applaud his hate posts.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#284875 Feb 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't ask for a comparison you dumb thing - you asked what our taxes go to that we dont like.
Funny how you keep trying to change the discussion to reach YOUR desired goal.
Besides national security, where do your taxes go that you don't like?

It seems to be a difficult question or else you prefer not to answer it.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#284876 Feb 19, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave..."
Had a job like that once...

:p
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#284877 Feb 19, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
For years we didn't have any religious group at the door.
Ain't that something. Everyone spread the word not to visit your house.
Spreading the gospel goes back as far as 33 A.D.

Believers are in every part of the world - some still face persecution and/or have to worship in secret.

We just take our freedoms for granted.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#284878 Feb 19, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and the fundies seem to have no problem with this guy. I suspect they secretly applaud his hate posts.
If those icons are any indication, they love him. He probably says what they *wish* they could say.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#284879 Feb 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO Fuckyou AND the dead horse you keep beating on...! Who do you think you are to even TRY to claim "you no longer have anything to do with it" when its MY posts you're trying to twist??
You are an arrogant bitch, and a VERY Stupid one.
^^^You're a mental case who says, does and is everything she claims of others.

As I said, you no longer have anything to do with this. You posted what you thought Doc was saying, and so did I.

If Doc wants to correct me, he'll see my posts and will. You're not needed for that.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#284880 Feb 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> Its certainly RUN by an organization you idiot.
<quoted text>The governments war is the biggest organization there is. I also dont like my tax dollars paying for private school. As for organizations, for every dollar churchs, synagogues and mosques (among other religious organizations) DONT pay, you and I pay to make up their deficit. Do you know how much they DONT pay in taxes that you and I and every other AMerican makes up? SEVENTY ONE BILLION, give or take. I dont like my tax dollars going to the boy scouts of America, who actively discriminate.
AGAIN for the stupid thing: I dont LIKE it, but I'm not bitching about it as your kind are.
Once more, its the cost of living in the greatest nation in the world.
War falls under the Department of Defense, a Constitutional entity.

However, I don't believe your tax dollars fund private schools.

If vouchers were implemented and parents actually had a choice in where to send their own children for an education, that might be the case.

But, for some reason, most democrats want to keep them in crappy and/or inner city schools.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#284881 Feb 19, 2013
Still fixated on anal sex, I see. Just go ahead and do it, and maybe you won't fantasize about it or use me as a proxy for your desires.

Or catch a train with your teeth; either way's fine with me.
zach wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dicksmoking homo...doesn't it mean you plow each other in the azzhole like sick dogs you sick bastard?.....LMFAO
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#284882 Feb 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly? Good, I'm all for prosecuting lawbreakers. Are they are being prosecuted? How often are laws being broken? Is there a clear pattern of unlawful conduct that shows whatever the claims are, to be a organization-wide practice?
Not sure if they were ever prosecuted. One scenario caught on video was a PP employee telling a minor she could have an abortion, reassuring her that the name of the father wasn't necessary, and did not alert the authorities. This is potentially ignoring and even encouraging more abuse.

It's like that ACORN video caught on camera where a man was told he didn't have to worry about being reported if the house he wanted to buy would be used for child prositution.

I think this was investigated but don't know the outcome.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#284883 Feb 19, 2013
Actually, emotions (in humans, at least) drive the behavior. I was attracted to other guys long before I acted on it. Just like heteros.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, it is a developing behavior, and emotions always follow.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#284884 Feb 19, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Physiology isn't considered one of the sides necessary for well-being.
Well that's ONE meaningless opinion.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#284885 Feb 19, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
Abortion is law. Arrest the ppl who think showing images of aborts on the street will chance laws.. This thread is pointless as well.
Sorry, but you aren't an interesting guy.

Location hidden

#284886 Feb 19, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides national security, where do your taxes go that you don't like?
It seems to be a difficult question or else you prefer not to answer it.
Try actually READING my posts dolt. I've answered four times now with DIFFERENT examples from the private, public and religious sector in each post.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#284887 Feb 19, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a job like that once...
:p
When I was in my early twenties, my friend got a job at a mall pizza restaurant. She quit after the first day because after closing the manager would close down the gates and lock the employees in until they had cleaned up to his satisfaction.

Location hidden

#284888 Feb 19, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^You're a mental case who says, does and is everything she claims of others.
As I said, you no longer have anything to do with this. You posted what you thought Doc was saying, and so did I.
If Doc wants to correct me, he'll see my posts and will. You're not needed for that.
No, I posted my response to what Doc DID say. And sorry Lynniekins, since its MY posts you're trying to twist, I certainly DO have something to do with it. AGAIN Fuckyou and the dead horse you keep beating.

But hey, this is typical for you, trying lamely (and failing) to dismiss whatever you dont LIKE. Sadly for you, in the REAL world, putting your fingers in your ears and saying "LALALALALALALA" doesn't work either.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#284889 Feb 19, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
If those icons are any indication, they love him. He probably says what they *wish* they could say.
I'm sure the fundies are just lapping up his posts with glee. I see the icons they give him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,109,852
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr truth-facts 46,644
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr WARRIOR 19,208
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Eric 69,374
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Tue Tippy Faulker 792
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Tue TRD 68,469
Ryan Thompson Case (Feb '09) Sep 14 jem 21
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hartford News, Events & Info