Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
267,461 - 267,480 of 305,186 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like my tax dollars funding plenty of programs that go against my personal ethics. I have to fork over the bucks, anyway. Oopsy, there's that democracy you think has declined so much.
Give me an example of a taxpayer funded organization that goes against your personal ethics.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That's an interesting way to look at it. It's not one I would introduce seriously, if I were you. As for those hidden camera accusations,...mmm, yeah..., problematic and not really credible.
The employees of Planned Parenthood caught on camera in a contrived scenario and where they clearly broke the law weren't actors.
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)

Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.

We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,

Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.

Who is "we" IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #2 Bozo hide myASS! Australia the greater of many evils ADELAIDEANs)?

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Then:

You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.
lil Lily wrote:
If a fetus is viable, it won't die once removed from the NLS/the womb, even if it ALS to survive.
If a newborn infant is viable, it won't just survive ALS, but survive once removed from it.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Homosexuality is more than humping; in pair-bonding species, it is developing a behavioral/emotional connection between partner animals.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen a monkey do that, but I know they do. I've seen a mother cat kill and eat her young. I know males will kill babies, so that the female will go into heat, and I've seen dogs hump everything, but don't mean they are gay, it means they are a dog.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychological projection, Toots.
Your posts are boring and I'm not interested in seeing anymore about it from you. You said what you wanted to say.
Doc can correct me if I'm wrong. You no longer have anything to do with it.
ROFLMAO Fuckyou AND the dead horse you keep beating on Lynniekins! Who do you think you are to even TRY to claim "you no longer have anything to do with it" when its MY posts you're trying to twist??

You are an arrogant bitch, and a VERY Stupid one.

YOU stuck your nose into MY discussion with Doc regarding his post and mine. I certainly DO have something to do with it, since its MY post you're trying to twist to suit YOUR agenda.

Just because you were PART of a discussion at one point, doesn't mean you OWN the discussion Lynniekins.

I'm REALLY sorry you're not capable of admitting you're wrong, unless of course Doc tells you its okay to say you're wrong of course. And even then you wont, you'll just ignore it or argue some more if he DARES to say something you dont completely approve of!

Doc said:

"But something like an artificial womb would change everything...and not just the concept of viability. Abortion would likely not even be an issue anymore."

My response was that abortion WOULD be an issue since it would STILL require a woman agreeing to USE an artifical womb, but I was agreeing that it would change everything by ADDING a choice for women considering abortion. It simply wouldn't automatically make abortion a non-issue however, for the same reasons women dont gestate and give their babies up for adoption now. Some women simply dont want to do that.

Doc acknowledged the point I made.

TECHNICALLY, he already corrected you, since you're trying to ignore that post of his in response to me.

But hey - dont let the FACTS get in the way of your bullshit Lynniekins.

You've just proven my point that you're incapable of rational, thoughtful or intelligent discussion. Thank you for that dear. ROFLMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me an example of a taxpayer funded organization that goes against your personal ethics.
Bush's war that we're STILL fighting for JUST one. I personally could name dozens.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Spiritually is a state of mind and a fine line from mental illness, imo.
One without a conscience will see no wrong-doing in their bad behavior while one with a conscience will. The one with a conscience will learn from it. Those without consciences will not learn and may continue to push their ways across everyone else's personal boundaries.
Do you respect personal boundaries?
There are three sides to the human condition, a triangle, if you will - the emotional side, the intellectual side and the spiritual side. All three are necessary to achieve a sense of balance, wholeness and well-being.

When one side is missing or out of align, it affects the other two in some way or another.

Instead of spirituality being a fine line from mental illness, mental illness is the result of an unbalanced triangle, spirituality being one of those sides.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I find that, if you answer the door in a long black robe and ask them if they brought the goat for the sacrifice, they go way. Word gets around and other groups stay away too. Alternately, meet them with a "book of mormon" and tell them that the LDS has a wonderful plan for their life.
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
In our neighborhood it's the Baptists. They never give up.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Which means your god is a sort fat tall thin white female black male who has long straight short kinky hair on his/her bald head.'Cuz otherwise it's just bilateral symmetry, which means your god could be a chicken.
Husker wrote:
<quoted text>We are not dogs or cats or even monkeys, we are made in God's Image and Likeness , we are Temples of the Holy Spirit. Dogs , cats aren't neither are baboons. When someone aborts an unborn child, they are destroying the Image and Likeness of God.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's war that we're STILL fighting for JUST one. I personally could name dozens.
You must mean the war democrats voted for almost unanimously. That's the one we're still fighting. Obama's "right" war.

If you're talking about the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002), 111 democrats voted aye.

If you're going to say they were lied to, then they were actually pretty stupid. They had the same Intel everyone had. So who lied? Did they just not pay attention?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
War is not an organization. The other poster said her tax dollars paid for organizations that went against her personal ethics.

You said you could name dozens. Can you name just one?
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
You just mentioned that I hadn't been here for awhile and now you claim I'm obsessing over you? Such a contradiction. That was good for a chuckle.
Madame Lily, everyone on here at some time will either be outright obnoxious or give unpopular incendiary opinions, the difference is that every post of yours that I read reeks of obnoxiousness, superiority and arrogance. You're just not as wonderful and intelligent as you seem to think you are, and that was and is my point. I like many of the people on both sides of this issue. Yes, they can be obnoxious but they can also be funny, insightful and rational. And interesting. You are none of those things. You are purely obnoxious.
Now if this quantifies in your self-absorbed little mind as obsession, then so be it.
Another gay pagan twit being an ass. You think you are superior with your secular paganism but you come off as an ass.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Congrats! This is possibly the most idiotic line posted in the history of forever.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just becouse it happens in nature doesn't make it natural.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Gtown. I'd like to answer your question. I am a Christian and I cannot answer such a question. I know it's supposed to be a way for the children of God to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Meaning through our faith and belief in Christ. I find it difficult to accept as it would leave all but the Christians barred from Heaven.
Your answer confirms you are about as Christian as the other proabort pagans on this forum. You Sir, are no
Christan.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you can provide evidence that your favorite storybook is the "word of God", you're just talking out of your gaping behind.
Vile pagan. Stop preaching your pagan hate.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Hey, he supposedly ran a herd of pigs off a cliff because they were "possessed."
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do. Too bad Jesus had to kill a living thing just to try and get a point across.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
You must mean the war democrats voted for almost unanimously. That's the one we're still fighting. Obama's "right" war.
If you're talking about the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002), 111 democrats voted aye.
If you're going to say they were lied to, then they were actually pretty stupid. They had the same Intel everyone had. So who lied? Did they just not pay attention?
**sighs** You asked what we were personally against paying for with our taxes. I answered. Now keep twisting, or take the answer for what it was. One of MANY things I dont like my taxes going for, that I accept as part of living in the USA.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
War is not an organization.
Its certainly RUN by an organization you idiot.
The other poster said her tax dollars paid for organizations that went against her personal ethics.
The governments war is the biggest organization there is. I also dont like my tax dollars paying for private school. As for organizations, for every dollar churchs, synagogues and mosques (among other religious organizations) DONT pay, you and I pay to make up their deficit. Do you know how much they DONT pay in taxes that you and I and every other AMerican makes up? SEVENTY ONE BILLION, give or take. I dont like my tax dollars going to the boy scouts of America, who actively discriminate.

AGAIN for the stupid thing: I dont LIKE it, but I'm not bitching about it as your kind are.

Once more, its the cost of living in the greatest nation in the world.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
The employees of Planned Parenthood caught on camera in a contrived scenario and where they clearly broke the law weren't actors.
Clearly? Good, I'm all for prosecuting lawbreakers. Are they are being prosecuted? How often are laws being broken? Is there a clear pattern of unlawful conduct that shows whatever the claims are, to be a organization-wide practice?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
War is not an organization. The other poster said her tax dollars paid for organizations that went against her personal ethics.
No, I didn't use the term, organizations. I spoke of programs. Example: the Waterboard program that Cheney liked so much. Hated it. The drone program that the Obama administration abuses is another. Hate it.
The list goes on.
You want conservative organizations that are funded by the government? Okay... What about private Christian schools, for one?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Hartford Forum right now

Search the Hartford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min THE DEVIL 1,085,037
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min Concerned in Las Cruces 68,467
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,124
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr ICP 2014k 18,619
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,913
Fraud 18 hr stephanie 2
Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) 18 hr stephanie 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hartford People Search