Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,276
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#282575 Feb 6, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they existed?
ROFLMAO Gotta love it when Lynneikins plays the stupid card!!

You shouldn't have dropped out of school Lynniekins, then you wouldn't say such stupid shit.

Location hidden

#282576 Feb 6, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. There are writings claimed to have been written by them, but can the PCers prove that they wrote it, or that those are actually their names?
People much more intelligent than you (of course that's anyone beyond 9th grade) have certainly proven it Lynne.

But hey, never let the facts get in the way of your stupidity! LOLOL!

Location hidden

#282577 Feb 6, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done. Petey's an ignorant buffoon who posts lies and claims they're facts.
Psssssssst.....Lynniekins, if you are trying to claim that Plato, Socrates and the Roman Empire didn't exist, its YOU that's the ignorant buffoon, since Cpeter is 1000% correct about it.

Ya moron. LOLOL!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#282578 Feb 6, 2013
Yippe skippee...just don't mistake your faith for facts. And don't try to push your faith's tenets on others.
Husker Fan wrote:
<quoted text>We do not need proof like you. We have faith, hope and love.
Obskeptic

Troy, MI

#282579 Feb 6, 2013
Should you believe in him? Of course I would say yes, I think you should, but that is not my judgement call to make. It was not me that gave you free will, or started the miracle of what we know as the human experience through our ability to procreate. It's entirely your choice to forsake him, or even mock him, which you seem very adept at. When your soul is empty of his love because you have chased all feeling of him from it, its easy to rationalize killing your own baby to serve your own selfish interests. You may not have room or time for him, but he never stops loving you, and will forgive you if you ask him.
Gtown71

United States

#282580 Feb 6, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pollyanna much?
Aides is a non issue? You are in denial. It's not always a death sentence, but it is a serious chronic disease. To say otherwise is just plain lying.
I make crap up? No I don't, but if you believe that go right ahead.
You don't mind saying derogatory things about me, but you don't want me saying derogatory things about gay people. Double standard. That's OK, but you look a little foolish.
I've just been told by an expert - that lesbians who adopt can be quite "militant." They have a lot of domestic abuse issues in their households. If you disagree, you are stupid and ignorant. Don't like to call people names, but in this instance I'll make an exception because that's all you do.
You must be pretty unhappy. I saw a comment you made to someone else, where you say you never liked kids. That's unusual.
You must be very self-centered.
Pity.
You've just hit the nail on the head.
Double standard ,militant,self centered, like saying derogatory things about you, but doesn't like it back, and my personal fav, is if they have no good answers they just call you a liar and hope you will go away. Lol

Location hidden

#282581 Feb 6, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that the spelling of your name is constantly changing. That would indicate that for some reason you have to keep retyping it in. Hmmmm...
She thinks we wont be able to find her old posts if she changes it often enough.

She's a failure at that too LOL!

Of course she's been caught posting under other names quite a few times now. Remember "Pugsy"? ROFLMAO! The idiot.

Location hidden

#282582 Feb 6, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "The psychiatry community has determined ..."
I realize you delude yourself into believing that your word alone should be taken as fact, but your unsubstantiated opinions are neither facts nor proof of facts. Your opinions of what we've posted are based on your ignorance and senselessness.
Lynne, you wouldnt know a fact if it walked up and punched you in the stomach.

Post-abortion syndrome: creating an affliction.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19594725

Is there an "abortion trauma syndrome"? Critiquing the evidence.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19637075

THERE'S some facts for ya dummy.

ROFLMAO!

Location hidden

#282583 Feb 6, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Not unfounded at all. You're lazy and a liar, and don't ever prove your claims. I'll ask for proof of the person making the claim, you, and when you can't provide it, you prove your own statements are "unsubstantiated".
I don't care either way, because it's your claim and your responsibility to substantiate it as an informed and competent claim, or leave it unsubstantiated, and have it be your opinion only.
Just don't try to claim your opinions are facts, without proving the facts, and proving those facts support the stupidity you posted.
I just proved the stupid one here is you Lynniekins.

Now go like a good little puppy and find something that fits your agenda from people with less credibility than you have and LESS science to back it up. LOL!
Gtown71

United States

#282584 Feb 6, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does judaism discourage converts?
It is all a word game with foo, notice what she writes, right after saying judaism discourages new converts?

BY ITS LAWS

Now if I made that statement she would blow it up and call me a liar, but I will be nice, and tell you that real Judaism doesn't discourage converts.
The "modern " Jew on the other hand, kinda does whatever they wish, and this is the sec foo is a member of, becouse,,,,,

Well, in her own words "by its laws " her lifestyle would not be looked at very favorable.:)

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#282586 Feb 6, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>In my original post, I never mention God, divinity or anything of that nature. What we really have here is the prejudice against Jesus Christ the man and his existence, because he has a claim to divinty as well. Do I have proof that there is a God? or do I have proof Jesus Christ was the son of God? The answer, to people like yourself, who demand some level of concrete evidence, is Nope. But you have aready shown your prejudice and preconcieved ideas so while you state Socrates and Aristotle existed, you have no proof, but still believe because of some external writings or artifacts. You don't allow however, those who believe Jesus Christ existed, the same level of proof, in otherwords you set the bar, just a little bit higher. To prove he was the Son of Man is beyond most people's comprehension and unless you spend years going to church and interepting the writings of the bible and Gospels you will never really understand how and why Catholics believe Jesus Christ is the son of God. Of course, if you don't believe in a God, it doens't matter if Jesus is his son or not, does it? I can understand, due to the lack of education/understanding, not believing in his divinity, but not believing he existed as a man, just befuddles me. But hey good luck, I will pray for the salvation of your soul.
Now you're just playing the fool.

here is your original post...

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"THe problem with trying to engage religous freaks in this topic is they think their version of "faith" hold the ONLY viable and valid arguments."

Niether of the Above replied:
"And they are, for the most part, right!"

So you were claiming that the "religious freaks" are "for the most part, right".

I say they are not, and so you fall back on the over-used argument on here that I must be some kind of bigot against your dogma and as an atheist I must be uneducated. Jesus may or may not have existed, but his existence was not at all the crux of your "original post". It was to declare that the "religious freaks" are "for the most part, right"

Don't waste your time praying for my soul, fundie. I don't need any of your mythology to get through the day.

Location hidden

#282587 Feb 6, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does judaism discourage converts?
Perhaps you could click some of the links in the post you quoted and find out?

Location hidden

#282588 Feb 6, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Do whales like you ever come up for a breath? Either your an aderol addict or you sleep in the chair in front of the computer. Who subsidizes your marathons here on the computer?
@@ Yeah. Cuz two hours is a "marathon".

So what would Lynne's 6 hours be?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#282589 Feb 6, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
She thinks we wont be able to find her old posts if she changes it often enough.
She's a failure at that too LOL!
Of course she's been caught posting under other names quite a few times now. Remember "Pugsy"? ROFLMAO! The idiot.
LMAO! Pugsy! I do remember.
Kenose

Bellmore, NY

#282590 Feb 6, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
The writings of Josephus the Jewish Historian gives a brief account about Jesus There is also the writings of Tacitus,Thallus, Philopon, Lucian of Samosata, Mara Bar-Serapion, and contemporary Rabbinical sources. One thing to note about those Contemporary sources: The miraculous events the surrounded Jesus were NEVER DENIED OR PROVEN WRONG by those contemporary sources. Instead they were explained away as sorcery. By the way, there is no sperating the 'nice guy'[(who chased money changers out of the temple with a whip twice!), with the miracle working God-man; they are inseperable.
Source(s):
Check out the impressive bibliography of "The Search For The Messiah" by Mark Eastman, M.D. and Chuck Smith
I did cut and paste this to be clear. I am not claiming to be the author, but I read so many that basically repeat the same historical references as to the existence of Jesus, before you even consider the bible, or the millions of followers of his teachings.
Tacitus was supposedly born after the "christos" he writes about, so it would not be accurate to say his writing is a first hand account.

You do know that Tacitus never travelled to "Germania", but you regard all of his testimony as absolute fact? Does that mean what he spoke of is inaccurate? No; but it does show that his information is likey from word of mouth, basically second hand sources.

Location hidden

#282591 Feb 6, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
The writings of Josephus the Jewish Historian gives a brief account about Jesus There is also the writings of Tacitus,Thallus, Philopon, Lucian of Samosata, Mara Bar-Serapion, and contemporary Rabbinical sources. One thing to note about those Contemporary sources: The miraculous events the surrounded Jesus were NEVER DENIED OR PROVEN WRONG by those contemporary sources.
ROFLMAO! Joseph ben Matityahu never claimed that jebus was a messiah. In FACT, he only used the name "Jesus" twice in his writings, and once was only as the BROTHER of James.

Good try tho.

Location hidden

#282592 Feb 6, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak for normal people now?
Regarding your garbage? I certainly do!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#282593 Feb 6, 2013
Pollyanna? Not at all. I just know what I'm talking about.

AIDS (not aides) is a non-issue in regard to the subject. There are plenty of people with chronic diseases out there; few even attempt to adopt.

I deride what you say because it's meaningless twaddle; you might as well be a wealthy norwegian describing lif in harlem. You're telling me things about MY community that I know aren't true, and that you can't back up.

Who is this expert? Kids aren't placed in homes with DV. As far as being "militant" is concerned, define "militant", and how it wold make a home a bad placement.

I didn't say I didn't like kids; I said I have no rapport with them.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pollyanna much?
Aides is a non issue? You are in denial. It's not always a death sentence, but it is a serious chronic disease. To say otherwise is just plain lying.
I make crap up? No I don't, but if you believe that go right ahead.
You don't mind saying derogatory things about me, but you don't want me saying derogatory things about gay people. Double standard. That's OK, but you look a little foolish.
I've just been told by an expert - that lesbians who adopt can be quite "militant." They have a lot of domestic abuse issues in their households. If you disagree, you are stupid and ignorant. Don't like to call people names, but in this instance I'll make an exception because that's all you do.
You must be pretty unhappy. I saw a comment you made to someone else, where you say you never liked kids. That's unusual.
You must be very self-centered.
Pity.
Gtown71

United States

#282594 Feb 6, 2013
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
When you met Jesus, did Elvis come over for dinner too?
Are you still yammering on about Hell and your religion? Amazing that you ignore the facts and refuse to accept that the word Hell is not in the original bible. It is a "pagan" concept that does not correlate to your relgions lie of a "biblical hell". You do not understand the word or it's origin and history.
Continue to boast about your "eternal life". Sounds mighty prideful of you to constantly boast about that. Then again, you're saved and you can do anything you want and you'll go to Gods super happy place for you regardless of your dishonorable actions.
What part of FOR BY GRACE ARE YE SAVED, NOT OF WORKS lest any should BOAST, that you don't understand?

What part of God changed my desire to sin, do you not understand.
People who are truly saved will still sin, since they are still in their earthen body, BUT the way they desire to sin, and how they feel after they sin is two different worlds.
As far as Hell.
I never even really thought very much about it untill the night God woke me up.

God is the one that let me know, that I was fixing to make a decision to accept His free gift "THAT I DO NOT AND CAN NOT BOAST ABOUT ",or Hell would be my home when I died.

So I have the written word of God, that does talk about Hell, regaurdless of how many wish it didn't , or try and discredit the word, PLUS I have God Himself, through His Holy Spirit, that let me know in the blink of an eye that Hell is real.

So, do I believe in a book, that just so happens to back up and tell me all that happened to me in person with God, OR do I believe some person on the internet who tells me this god is a liar about Hell, and has nothing better to offer at all.

I think a guy named Joshua, which lived long before I came along, said it best -when He said "as for me and my house we will serve the Lord ".

Location hidden

#282595 Feb 6, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
Should you believe .......babbling bullshit deleted for rundundant nonsense
Grow up dear. Not everyone believes in your deity and that's okay. That's the beauty of America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min EasyEed 1,126,956
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr grave digger 47,499
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Judith Feinberg 19,384
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr scirocco 70,102
Popular '80s West Hartford Music Hall To Be Dem... (Jun '09) 20 hr AWXYZ 254
Black males often struggle to stay ahead (Jan '09) 20 hr AWXYZ 423
Hartford Dating
Find my Match

Hartford Jobs

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]