Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,211
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Gtown71

United States

#282364 Feb 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Sometimes you really show your ignorance and unwillingness to look outside your dogma. The idea that life begins in the womb is very modern, and is not universal. Nor is it even relevant in the legal argument for reproductive rights.
You miss my point about herod's actions--they were predicated solely as a means of eliminating jesus, and your god let others die in order to save his own kid. Omnipotent beings can prevent things like this without circumventing free will.
<quoted text>
As far as "when " people believed life started in the womb. It just doesn't matter, becouse "LIFE STARTS IN THE WOMB ".
That is just fact!

Now as far as being ignorant about the things of God.
You totaly miss the point.

God is God!

He didn't have to protect His Son from herod. Hello God verses man -man loses.
God "allowed " herod to kill the kids.

God "allowed " the nutball to kill the kids at sandy hook.

God "allowed" the nut ball that killed the kids at sandy hook, to blow himself into Hell.

God allowed hitler to do what he did.

God allows you, to live contrary to His wishes.

Best of all God "who, if wanted to, could rake the entire sinfilled world into Hell " "allowed " His Son to die for our sins.

It is not Gods plan for any human to die and go to a "devils Hell ",which was NEVER made for humans, but God "allows " people to go to Hell, when they bypass His plan for salvation. Plan for saving us.

God gave man (people) free will.

He will not intervene, just becouse man (people) use their free will to do stupid to evil stuff.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282365 Feb 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Opinions? You've stated everything as a fact, and you are fu**ing well wrong.
Stop acting like gay men just beamed in from another planet. We are just like everyone else, and we have the right to adopt in 48 states.
You know NOTHING about gays of either gender; you just skate along on your ignorance and prejudice, and spew your meaningless opinions.
<quoted text>
I guess you are gay. You won't admit it. That's fine.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME, SO YOU CAN'T SAY I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GAYS OF EITHER GENDER. I haven't met many gay women, but I have met a fair amount of gay men. I USUALLY LIKE THEM BETTER THAN STRAIGHT MEN BECAUSE THEY HAVE BETTER PERSONALITIES AND ALSO A LOT OF THEM HAVE A SWEETNESS THAT STRAIGHT MEN DON'T HAVE.

I stand by my no adoption opinion. That's my prerogative.

Ignorance? prejudice? meaningless opinions? ISN'T IT IRONIC THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE OPINIONS OF ME, BUT I AM NOT ALLOWED TO . Very interesting. That is pretty ignorant, isn't it?

Don't you like straight women? Guess not. That's OK! It doesn't matter. You are entitled.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282366 Feb 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Neither do gay men. How much time do you devote to fantasizing about gay men in the bedroom?
<quoted text>
You should answer that question. Well?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#282367 Feb 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes aka, I know what this thread is about.
It is also not about adultery, but you brought it up, so Lets talk about it.
Why do you feel it is wrong?
By what /who's standard do you judge me?
What else did I do wrong?
You have no idea, what I've done concerning my child with another woman, you only know what I'VE ALREADY SAID.
You act as if my affair, is something You discovered, but seem to forget I am the one that brought it up.
Also, this is a public forum, in which I may talk about whatever I wish, and plus I'm only answering Your questions.
I will agree with you on any name you wish to call me, and would probably add to the list,but if you are judging me according to biblical standard, then it means you realize adultery is wrong, and you assume there must be a punishment for it.
You would be right! Adultery is wrong, just as fornication is wrong.
They are two seperate things, but God views as the exact same sin.
In case you don't know, fornication is when two people (pink one and a blue one) sleeps together, who are not married.
They are both looked upon, through the eyes of God as very bad, and worthy of death and damnation.
Now if I was single and only having sex "without anyone pregnant ",would you view me as bad?
Do you view anyone having sex outside of marriage as bad?
What standard do you judge me by, or do you just pick and choose what you "think " is right or wrong?
Have you ever had sex outside of marriage?
Last but not least -you may criticize my spelling, but it has been my experience that those who criticize for spelling need to be extra careful with what the write.
Please answer my questions, for I'm very interested in your answers.
You have posted your life history on the internet dude, seems to me you want it put out there. You don't need me to tell you why your affair was wrong but it took you 2 years to figure it out and that was only because you literally got caught with your pants down and the other woman got pregnant. From your point of view it was only then you realized the wrong you had done but from my point of view you got caught and had no choice but to end it. You're not being judged for the affair but don't try to make yourself out to be some saint because you were sorry for the affair and the hurt you caused. You had 2 years, 2 long years before an unexpected pregnancy occurred to end it. Both of you did. You've been near divorced twice yourself, broke your marriage vows and had a kid with another woman now who are you to judge that only heterosexuals should be married and homosexuals denied the right.

Location hidden

#282368 Feb 5, 2013
Guppy wrote:
bunnygoogoo - that boy was raised by women, not men. That's different.
Try actually reading my posts. I said 300 times. Gay MEN should not be allowed to adopt. I didn't say gay WOMEN shouldn't be allowed to adopt. Huge difference.
Well that's just dumb.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#282369 Feb 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove it doesn't ?
Plus sto, I'm not the one that brought up my adultery.
I'm still just curious on why they believe that adultery is wrong.
The Bible condemns adultery it also condemns homosexuality, Plus liars and fornicators.
So you do believe they are wrong, correct?
I'm just curious to how someone can believe adultery is so bad but stopping the beating of a tiny human heart is not.
I can prove the killing of the innocent is wrong!
No matter how you a stack it abortion is wrong.
Abortion requires for the stopping of a tiny human heart.
You make the claim. It's up to you to evidence your claim. I've read the Bible. I've studied it, and found no condemnation of abortion. There is nothing in the Bible pertaining to a woman deliberately causing herself to miscarry. Like I said, it's not there.

I don't care about your adultery. I don't care about your testimony. I'm simply challenging you to evidence your Biblical claims.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282370 Feb 5, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's just dumb.
Another gay person to the rescue.

Yawn

Location hidden

#282371 Feb 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The first man and woman was not born, so your theory about life at birth is wrong.
When a woman is pregnant, then she is with child. She talks often of her baby.
God considers the unborn as a child or baby or life.
John the baptist "leaped " IN HIS MOTHERS WOMB, and was to be named John, before His birth.
The bible speaks as the unborn child as an infant.
It also calls the unborn child in the womb a babe
It speaks about how children are a heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb as a reward.
God formed Jeremiah, and BEFORE he came from his mothers womb -God sanctified him and ordained him as a prophet unto the nations.
God is No respector of persons.
When someone chooses to abort a child, they choose to play God.
not that abortion is an unforgivable sin, since waaay before a person reaches the point of abortion they have done enough to warrent Hell, but I don't think a country should simply legalize things, just becouse others want to do it.
If they do legalize things as important as this, there should be alittle more involved then a handful of judges the are pro death.
It isn't legal because "others want to do it".
STO

Vallejo, CA

#282372 Feb 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Sure it is. Just drop a little acid and read revelation; it's right there, next to the KFC recipe.
<quoted text>
Lol

Too bad it's not the local House of Soul's peach cobbler...

KFC is unholy.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#282373 Feb 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can prove the bible condemns abortion, but why?
I can prove that two peopl having sex outside of marriage is wrong, but why?
I can prove that those who choose to live a gay lifestyle is wrong, but why?
I've been asking ole ak, why they so easily condemn me of adultery over 12 years ago "That was part of my salvation story ",and yet has no problem with gay people having kids, nor fornicators having sex.
They still have failed to answer me.
People enjoy condeming others, but don't like their sins exposed.
I've already agreed with the worse anyone would say about me, and then some.
Things that will send one to Hell.
Adultery-having sex with others, while married
Fornication -having sex with anyone, while not married to them
Stealing -taking anything that is not yours
Lying -self -explained
Many other things.
This is why all have sinned, and fallen short of the Glory of God.
JESUS CHRIST came -that ye may have life, and that eternal.
I have eternal life, AFTER I met Jesus over 12 years ago
Why else would I want to be on here telling all of my garbage?
I can easily be anyone I wish, but tell my true story, and others can believe it or not.
"I can prove the bible condemns abortion, but why?"

Because you made the claim. Chapter(s) and verse(s)?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#282374 Feb 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then listen to sto.
He's a "christian " who enjoys agreeing with folks as the head toward Hell, without God.
He will even try and get the bible to say abortion is ok.
I still believe with all that's in me, that if he is saved, then he will be forever saved, but as I talked earlier "some of our works will burn up like hay and stubnle ".
Here we go. Like clockwork.

STO

Vallejo, CA

#282375 Feb 5, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You can't prove that abortion is wrong. That's why you haven't done it. Either do it, or admit you can't. Be honest.
It's easier for him to tell me I'm going to hell. They always do.

I'm a Christian, and I've never told anyone they are going to hell. How would I know? Oh wait! I shoulda asked Gtown or sjm. They're in the know, ya know.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#282376 Feb 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you truly want to believe that this is true, but it isn't.
Many women regret having an abortion.
I've never helped anyone in this matter, and I even admit, that for years I was "for " abortion.
There was a time, that I would've helped and condoned abortion.
Abortion and many other issues were changed in me, when the Holy Spirit of God moved in, and my soul was saved.
Many women tell a different story about what all they knew they were getting into. Many suffer from depression and other negative issues, becouse of abortion, even suicide, so no, not all women knew full well what they were getting into, and not all women are ok with it.
Many were pressured into an abortion, in the same way ocean says many are pressured into having babies.
Plus an unborn child, is just that a child, infant, baby.
And yes the bible says so.
"I even admit, that for years I was "for " abortion."

Interesting. I can't recall a PCer stating he/she was "for" abortion. We are "for" the woman having the right to make that choice. She's the one who has to live with it.

Location hidden

#282377 Feb 5, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Another gay person to the rescue.
Yawn
Nope.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#282378 Feb 5, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The first man and woman was not born, so your theory about life at birth is wrong.
When a woman is pregnant, then she is with child. She talks often of her baby.
God considers the unborn as a child or baby or life.
John the baptist "leaped " IN HIS MOTHERS WOMB, and was to be named John, before His birth.
The bible speaks as the unborn child as an infant.
It also calls the unborn child in the womb a babe
It speaks about how children are a heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb as a reward.
God formed Jeremiah, and BEFORE he came from his mothers womb -God sanctified him and ordained him as a prophet unto the nations.
God is No respector of persons.
When someone chooses to abort a child, they choose to play God.
not that abortion is an unforgivable sin, since waaay before a person reaches the point of abortion they have done enough to warrent Hell, but I don't think a country should simply legalize things, just becouse others want to do it.
If they do legalize things as important as this, there should be alittle more involved then a handful of judges the are pro death.
Jeremiah 1:5

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Ask yourself, how could God know Jeremiah before Jeremiah was a fertilized egg? Before Jeremiah's parents did the nasty?

Romans Chapter 9

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sarah shall have a son.

10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)

12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Ask yourself, how could God hate Esau before Esau was born, having done no good or evil?

These questions have nothing to do with abortion. Just somethin' for you to chew on. I'm sure you'll conclude, yet again, "STO is going to hell." Easier that way. Ya don't have to think.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#282379 Feb 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Oh, BS. You might as well say all black guys want are white women. It's that bigotted, and that ludicrous.
<quoted text>
Just the big fat ones, like the ones on this thread.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#282380 Feb 5, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>What? Lol! Okay, you freak....stop trying to twist out of your trap. Give up the struggle. You cannot prove that abortion is morally wrong. Period. Therefore, you are merely stating your personal opinion. You haven't proved that I have no conscience or sense of humanity or compassion. I have a different philosophy than you. That isn't proof that abortion is wrong, or prove your opinion of my character correct. I don't need to prove anything. Morals aren't factually proved, ever. You can't prove my morals wrong or yours correct. Therefore, you can't prove the negative, dummy. End of issue. You don't get it? That's your problem. Now, when are you going to start your cycle of obsessive posting?
I think your a neurotic asshole. I think your behavior upholds my opinion. You post like you're an asshole. Prove me wrong... Oh, wait! I you can't! It's an opinion!
Yep! She's an arshole, alright!

Still find it nutty how Lily can deny being Lynne when they post EXACTLY the same -- same everything (phrases, grammar, etc.). No one mimics that well. But...shhhhhh....we're not spose tuh notice.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#282381 Feb 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Bigotry is accusing a group of people of inappropriate, negative, or illegal activity, without proof. You accuse gay men as a group of being centered on having sex 24/7 (well, 22/7, by your post...) That is bigotry.
We already know how kids with gay parents turn out, and it turns out, pretty damned well. Study after study confirms this.
I would want to be raised by two people who wanted me and who loved me--someting many kids born to heteros don't get. Some kids get tossed away by (or taken away from) their hetero parents and get to be raised by a loving gay couple.
<quoted text>
Come on Vladdy, gay studies are biased.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#282382 Feb 5, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easier for him to tell me I'm going to hell. They always do.
I'm a Christian, and I've never told anyone they are going to hell. How would I know? Oh wait! I shoulda asked Gtown or sjm. They're in the know, ya know.
Oh stop it. You are a Chrsitian like biter is a Catholic pagan. You are a proabortion pagan playing games like the others.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#282383 Feb 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I'll decide what questions I ask; I don't need help.
He wasn't kicked out of school; he was suspended. The purpose of the rule is to discourage rough play and aggression.
The news? This really isn't a big deal, except to you, evidently.
<quoted text>
Vladdy it is not healthy for normal boys to be treated like gay boys. If you want to play linmp wristed games, do it but don't force normal boiys to act like sissies.

That ios one of the big problems with gays raising boys. That and the sexual concerns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RoxLo 1,124,783
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 min UnderstandPeople 19,366
Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) 1 hr colorado chicken ... 16,146
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Eric 69,964
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr grave digger 47,478
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,635
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Oct 13 Day In Court 66
Hartford Dating
Find my Match

Hartford Jobs

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]