Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
265,001 - 265,020 of 305,185 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
No e-mail posted by you, Foo, no matter who you claim it's from, would ever prove your claim here about "mutual abuse".
Proving you e-mailed with Lynne still would never prove that.
So every single thing you said and did, posting King's gate trying to claim it's a picture Lynne took; the impotent "threat" of posting a picture of her house; and the impotent "threat" of posting e-mails is all IRRATIONAL.
No matter what you post, it still won't ever prove your claim of mutual abuse. Unless you can provide something posted HERE in the forum that you can link, your claim is unproven.
Re: the past conversations of "mutual abuse" in relation to Lynne/Persever's posts, those posts are all that's needed to show good cause of "mutual abuse". It lends credibility to the theory that Lynne mouthed off to a drunk who in turn punched her in the stomach which, according to Lynne, caused a miscarriage. Now, you claim NOT to be Lynne/Persevere, you claim NOT to've posted with her, so you have absolutely nothing to show for or against any claims of "mutual abuse".

But you keep on keeping on. It is interestingly humorous.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Yes. Most pro-choice people do. Have you ever seen an intestinal resection? FAR grosser...and life-saving.
Most medicalprocedures are unpleasant to laymen. It doesn't mean they shouldn't be done.
<quoted text>
Could one of you pro-choice people explain it to me?

No, I've never seen an intestinal resection, nor do I know what it is.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "It is your side's false premises trying to deny women their civil rights to determine their own pregnancies and the fates of their offspring."
"...trying to deny women their civil rights to...determine the fates of their offspring".
^^^YES, I absolutely am trying to deny women the right to kill their own child. It's not a "civil" right to kill your child.
You, Katie, are one scary ass nut case.
It is a civil right to "kill your own" ZEF, though. It is self-defense.

Would you prefer a born child killed over something undeveloped and unrealized, something the size of a Tic Tac?

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
Hey, folks. Let's not get facts mixed up with personal morals. I understand that some of you feel that abortion is morally wrong. However, moral philosophies aren't factual evidence, either against or for abortion rights.
No one's mixing anything up but you, Toots. You think it's not a fact that you've displayed you don't have a conscience or sense of humanity about your own unborn child killed by abortion?

You'd be wrong.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hum...

"1: marked by compassion, sympathy, or consideration for humans or animals"

You show no compassion, sympathy or considereation toward the unborn human, your unborn child that you had killed, and your conscience doesn't indicate to you that that's wrong. That's a fact, jack.

You people can't understand how a mother of born children could kill them and feel nothing. That's what we can see in women who kill their children in utero and feel nothing.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Katie: "Wouldn't it have been pertinent of you to make sure you were in the current reporting period? You did not prove Bitner wrong, dolly. "
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Good call. She's so full of shit.
LOL good call? I showed how YOUR link proved YOU wrong AND Katie, and it was "in the current reporting period", you lambrain.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they did not. You only proved you had to dishonestly post old stats to find those that said differently than mine. They ALSO proved me right when I told the other poster there were no stats on "one night stands", so that his claim was baseless.
YOUR link proved YOU wrong.

Your link stated "never married", and that's a far cry from "not married" as you claimed, you lying fool.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do. The death of a human baby is the result of an abortion.
OK

Can you answer my question?

During an abortion. What takes place during an abortion.

No one seems to know. I find that odd. Especially for the posters who have been here since 1962.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
As always, Bitner, as always.
LOL, you're both ignorant buffoons. I proved you both wrong in one fell swoop.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you truly want to believe that this is true, but it isn't.
Many women regret having an abortion.
I've never helped anyone in this matter, and I even admit, that for years I was "for " abortion.o
There was a time, that I would've helped and condoned abortion.
Abortion and many other issues were changed in me, when the Holy Spirit of God moved in, and my soul was saved.
Many women tell a different story about what all they knew they were getting into. Many suffer from depression and other negative issues, becouse of abortion, even suicide, so no, not all women knew full well what they were getting into, and not all women are ok with it.
Many were pressured into an abortion, in the same way ocean says many are pressured into having babies.
Plus an unborn child, is just that a child, infant, baby.
And yes the bible says so.
I know you desperately want for your personal opinion to be fact. It's not, honey. Just be honest and admit that you think women should feel guilty about having abortions. Most do not. I volunteered at a women's clinic that provided abortion services. I, as a student, trained alongside a clinical social worker, doing followup interviews with post-abortion clients. What experience do you have specific to abortion clients?
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then listen to sto.
He's a "christian " who enjoys agreeing with folks as the head toward Hell, without God.
He will even try and get the bible to say abortion is ok.
I still believe with all that's in me, that if he is saved, then he will be forever saved, but as I talked earlier "some of our works will burn up like hay and stubnle ".
Thomas Jefferson was a very bright guy. He was an atheist.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
The bible says nothing about abortion. We know that, in biblical times, life was considered to begin at the first breath, which is also when the soul entered the body. So we know getting rid of a pregnancy wasn't a sin.
<quoted text>
The first man and woman was not born, so your theory about life at birth is wrong.
When a woman is pregnant, then she is with child. She talks often of her baby.
God considers the unborn as a child or baby or life.

John the baptist "leaped " IN HIS MOTHERS WOMB, and was to be named John, before His birth.

The bible speaks as the unborn child as an infant.
It also calls the unborn child in the womb a babe

It speaks about how children are a heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb as a reward.

God formed Jeremiah, and BEFORE he came from his mothers womb -God sanctified him and ordained him as a prophet unto the nations.

God is No respector of persons.

When someone chooses to abort a child, they choose to play God.
not that abortion is an unforgivable sin, since waaay before a person reaches the point of abortion they have done enough to warrent Hell, but I don't think a country should simply legalize things, just becouse others want to do it.

If they do legalize things as important as this, there should be alittle more involved then a handful of judges the are pro death.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: the past conversations of "mutual abuse" in relation to Lynne/Persever's posts, those posts are all that's needed to show good cause of "mutual abuse". It lends credibility to the theory that Lynne mouthed off to a drunk who in turn punched her in the stomach which, according to Lynne, caused a miscarriage. Now, you claim NOT to be Lynne/Persevere, you claim NOT to've posted with her, so you have absolutely nothing to show for or against any claims of "mutual abuse".
But you keep on keeping on. It is interestingly humorous.
You're proof that enablers are still alive and well and posting here at Topix.

No amount of "mouthing off" justifies ANYONE striking another, and you don't have proof there was any "mouthing off" going on. You were there when she was punched, were you?

Foo mouths off here, would that justify someone punching her, and while pregnant no less? NO. NEVER. NORMAL people walk away, they don't resort to violence. So your theroy of what constitutes "mutual abuse" is irrational.

You people are mind bogglingly ignorant and have a scary ass screwed up way of looking at things.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a fact. People with no conscience and no sense of humanity would never recognize why a woman having her own unborn child killed just because they don't want it is wrong. You're proving me right.
Now, try proving me wrong, Toots.
Lol...

Yeah, okay, LLL. You have no facts, no proof of your claim. You have an opinion, nothing more.

Ummm, one cannot prove a negative, dummy.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

People verbally standing up for themselves is NOT considered "abuse" by anyone with any intelligence and sense.

I'll quote my own avatar:

"Seriously, I don't know when exactly that UFO landed & dumped all these stupid people, but apparently they're not coming back for them."

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
Katie: "Wouldn't it have been pertinent of you to make sure you were in the current reporting period? You did not prove Bitner wrong, dolly. "
<quoted text>
LOL good call? I showed how YOUR link proved YOU wrong AND Katie, and it was "in the current reporting period", you lambrain.
LOL, you did no such thing. My link did not prove me wrong.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't deflecting, because I flat out proved you WRONG, with your own link.
YOU claimed, "Incorrect. Less than half of all abortions are performed on women who are not married, or living with someone, at the time."
"who are not married"
The stat that was relevant to your claim was the following, and it stats "NEVER" married. Which means, that stat AND the other about 1 or more children,(measning they could have BEEN married before, but nothing stating they were at time of abortion), did not prove your claim was correct.
Women who have never married and are not cohabiting account for 45% of all abortions [6]
You're the one posting bullshit lies and then arguing about it. I'm posting the facts. That's a fact, Jack.
Uh, no, lol. You're still full of shit, Troll.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a civil right to "kill your own" ZEF, though. It is self-defense.
Would you prefer a born child killed over something undeveloped and unrealized, something the size of a Tic Tac?
Katie: "It is a civil right to "kill your own" ZEF, though. It is self-defense."

That "ZEF" is her unborn child. A child is a child no matter how big or small. That "self-defense" claim; illogical, irrational, unreasonable, in-friggin-sane.

Katie, you really are an irrational mental case. I'm serious.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK
Can you answer my question?
During an abortion. What takes place during an abortion.
No one seems to know. I find that odd. Especially for the posters who have been here since 1962.
You're the only one who "doesn't seem to know". Is there something wrong with your Google?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

LILY just beat herself at her own game. She cannot prove that abortion is morally wrong. No one can. She will spend all day rationalizing, explaining, defending. Lily, an opinion is an opinion. There's nothing wrong with you having an opinion based on your personal moral philosophy. You don't have facts to back up your moral philosophy. That's okay.

How many pages of ridiculously long, redundant diatribes will that woman frantically type before she collapses in emotional exhaustion? So sad:-\
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're proof that enablers are still alive and well and posting here at Topix.
No amount of "mouthing off" justifies ANYONE striking another, and you don't have proof there was any "mouthing off" going on. You were there when she was punched, were you?
Foo mouths off here, would that justify someone punching her, and while pregnant no less? NO. NEVER. NORMAL people walk away, they don't resort to violence. So your theroy of what constitutes "mutual abuse" is irrational.
You people are mind bogglingly ignorant and have a scary ass screwed up way of looking at things.
Here's the thing about Foo and her "mutual abuse" -- she is an adult. She is capable of making her own decisions. Same with Lynne/Persy. Same with you. Same with me. Last but not least, I am not the "irrational" one here, tootsie roll. You just got done ignoring your own mistakes all while "verbally abusing" me with your aggressive name calling. If I felt threatened by it, I might report it to the mods. I'm certainly not going to give you an "eye for and eye" over it, though. Sorry if that disappoints you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hartford Forum right now

Search the Hartford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Lily Boca Raton Fl 1,085,008
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,466
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,124
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr ICP 2014k 18,619
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,913
Fraud 14 hr stephanie 2
Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) 14 hr stephanie 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hartford People Search