Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,765
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#282196 Feb 5, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Lol...
Yeah, okay, LLL. You have no facts, no proof of your claim. You have an opinion, nothing more.
Ummm, one cannot prove a negative, dummy.
I said proe me wrong and you come back with "one cannot prove a negative"? What kind fo stupidity is that?

Of course we can prove people wrong. We PLers do it with you PC all the time. Facts are facts, and the definition of humane and conscience are what they are. You display what you display, and have said what you have said. Put it all together and I stated a fact.

Now prove I'm wrong, by reasonably proving what I've stated is only opinion.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#282197 Feb 5, 2013
12 minutes ago

12 minutes ago

9 minutes ago

7 minutes ago

5 minutes ago

5 minutes ago

Would that be one person posting?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282198 Feb 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you did no such thing. My link did not prove me wrong.
Your claim: "not married"

Your link info: "Never married".

You were wrong. You can be a child and say, "Uh uh I'm not" all day long. You were and that's been proven.

You can't see the difference between claiming "not married" and your link stating "never married". I get it. You don't, but I do.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282199 Feb 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, no, lol. You're still full of shit, Troll.
lol, read my prior post, you child.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#282200 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claim: "not married"
Your link info: "Never married".
You were wrong. You can be a child and say, "Uh uh I'm not" all day long. You were and that's been proven.
You can't see the difference between claiming "not married" and your link stating "never married". I get it. You don't, but I do.
Women who have never married aren't also not married currently?

LOL, you're an idiot, Troll. Go crawl back under your bridge.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282201 Feb 5, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
LILY just beat herself at her own game. She cannot prove that abortion is morally wrong. No one can. She will spend all day rationalizing, explaining, defending. Lily, an opinion is an opinion. There's nothing wrong with you having an opinion based on your personal moral philosophy. You don't have facts to back up your moral philosophy. That's okay.
How many pages of ridiculously long, redundant diatribes will that woman frantically type before she collapses in emotional exhaustion? So sad:-\
Elise, it's ironic that when people from your own camp write 'ridiculously long, redundant diatribes" you don't whine about it. But when PLers are posting, you whine about sentences being too long for your taste, let alone the post itself? lol

We get it, you like to try to insult with stupidity to deflect from the fact that you can't converse or rebut with intelligence or facts.

I asked you to reasonably prove that what I said about YOU is just opinion and not fact, not about "abortion".

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#282202 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, read my prior post, you child.
Yes, that one was full of shit too, Troll. Go crawl back under your bridge.

You got nothing of substance to say, and are not worth a serious response. Let the other poster speak for himself, OCD.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#282204 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "It is a civil right to "kill your own" ZEF, though. It is self-defense."
That "ZEF" is her unborn child. A child is a child no matter how big or small. That "self-defense" claim; illogical, irrational, unreasonable, in-friggin-sane.
Katie, you really are an irrational mental case. I'm serious.
I repeat legal facts and you call me an "irrational mental case"? You can't wish it away. Calling me names won't do a thing about it, either. You're not disappointed, are you?
raises eyebrows

United States

#282205 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
No e-mail posted by you, Foo, no matter who you claim it's from, would ever prove your claim here about "mutual abuse".
Proving you e-mailed with Lynne still would never prove that.
So every single thing you said and did, posting King's gate trying to claim it's a picture Lynne took; the impotent "threat" of posting a picture of her house; and the impotent "threat" of posting e-mails is all IRRATIONAL.
No matter what you post, it still won't ever prove your claim of mutual abuse. Unless you can provide something posted HERE in the forum that you can link, your claim is unproven.
Reading the posts of yours and to you causes me to wonder if you're being harassed or stalked. Please be careful, some people are just not together upstairs, you know?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282206 Feb 5, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the thing about Foo and her "mutual abuse" -- she is an adult. She is capable of making her own decisions. Same with Lynne/Persy. Same with you. Same with me. Last but not least, I am not the "irrational" one here, tootsie roll. You just got done ignoring your own mistakes all while "verbally abusing" me with your aggressive name calling. If I felt threatened by it, I might report it to the mods. I'm certainly not going to give you an "eye for and eye" over it, though. Sorry if that disappoints you.
Giving people what they dish out is not "abusive", and what you get from me is far less than what you've dished out to others here, same with Foo. You people were the aggressors here, I didn't come into this forum that way.

You're going to cry over name calling? Really? How does it "threaten" you, your life or your physical or mental well being in ANY way? It doesn't, you bonehead, unless your 5 years old.

You admit that it doesn't threaten you in any way, "If I felt threatened by it, I might report it to the mods. "

If someone says something verbally and another strikes them physically, the abuse is NOT "mutual".
Mutual: "reciprocal"

Your excuses for Foo's attacks on a teen being a victim of domestic violence, struck once and left him afterwards, is nothing short of irrational.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282207 Feb 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Women who have never married aren't also not married currently?
LOL, you're an idiot, Troll. Go crawl back under your bridge.
Bitner, the more you post, the more unreasonable you become.

You claimed less than half of women "not married" had abortions.

The link said less than half of women "never" married.

There are MORE than half of "not married" (<your claim) women who had abortions, who were once married but not necesarily at the time of the abortion. So they aren't partof the "never" married stat.

Get your head out of your butt, will you? Holy cow.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#282208 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Elise, it's ironic that when people from your own camp write 'ridiculously long, redundant diatribes" you don't whine about it. But when PLers are posting, you whine about sentences being too long for your taste, let alone the post itself? lol
We get it, you like to try to insult with stupidity to deflect from the fact that you can't converse or rebut with intelligence or facts.
I asked you to reasonably prove that what I said about YOU is just opinion and not fact, not about "abortion".
You're not being fair or correct. Elise and I have poked fun at my own run-on sentences.

You've got to reach for something, anything, to feel you're in the right, dontcha? Why?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282209 Feb 5, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat legal facts and you call me an "irrational mental case"? You can't wish it away. Calling me names won't do a thing about it, either. You're not disappointed, are you?
I'll call you mental case again, because what you repeated were not "legal" facts.
Just like stating a newborn is a fetus until 1st breath and cord is cut is not a medical or legal fact.

Prove killing a fetus in utero is legally "self-defense".

Prove that killing a ZEF isn't also killing the woman's unborn CHILD.

You're mind bogglingly ignorant, and senseless.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282210 Feb 5, 2013
raises eyebrows wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading the posts of yours and to you causes me to wonder if you're being harassed or stalked. Please be careful, some people are just not together upstairs, you know?
None of them are together upstairs.

I'm not the one that needs to worry, but I do agree that the poster she's targeting does.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#282211 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner, the more you post, the more unreasonable you become.
You claimed less than half of women "not married" had abortions.
The link said less than half of women "never" married.
There are MORE than half of "not married" (<your claim) women who had abortions, who were once married but not necesarily at the time of the abortion. So they aren't partof the "never" married stat.
Get your head out of your butt, will you? Holy cow.
"You claimed less than half of women "not married" had abortions."

No, that's not what I said, Moron.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#282212 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Giving people what they dish out is not "abusive", and what you get from me is far less than what you've dished out to others here, same with Foo. You people were the aggressors here, I didn't come into this forum that way.
You're going to cry over name calling? Really? How does it "threaten" you, your life or your physical or mental well being in ANY way? It doesn't, you bonehead, unless your 5 years old.
You admit that it doesn't threaten you in any way, "If I felt threatened by it, I might report it to the mods. "
If someone says something verbally and another strikes them physically, the abuse is NOT "mutual".
Mutual: "reciprocal"
Your excuses for Foo's attacks on a teen being a victim of domestic violence, struck once and left him afterwards, is nothing short of irrational.
Ahh, but there's the rub. Nobody here knows for certain if what Lynne claimed was even true. The *only* one who'd know is Lynne, herself. And you claim you're not Lynne. So you wouldn't know.

Society has always held women responsible for their own abuse. Still does so to an extent. It has been one long fight for women to be seen as and treated as equal to men.

YOU are undermining that by claiming babies are aborted. All your emotional rhetoric being applied to a ZEF could be redirected in helping abused women -- those who say and do absolutely nothing before being abused. Those who are asleep in their beds when the abuse begins or those who are turned away from their abusers and don't see it coming.

Domestic violence is not always as one-sided as you're trying to claim above. New research and new evidence explains it. Why don't you look into it and educate yourself.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#282213 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I said proe me wrong and you come back with "one cannot prove a negative"? What kind fo stupidity is that?
Of course we can prove people wrong. We PLers do it with you PC all the time. Facts are facts, and the definition of humane and conscience are what they are. You display what you display, and have said what you have said. Put it all together and I stated a fact.
Now prove I'm wrong, by reasonably proving what I've stated is only opinion.
What? Lol! Okay, you freak....stop trying to twist out of your trap. Give up the struggle. You cannot prove that abortion is morally wrong. Period. Therefore, you are merely stating your personal opinion. You haven't proved that I have no conscience or sense of humanity or compassion. I have a different philosophy than you. That isn't proof that abortion is wrong, or prove your opinion of my character correct. I don't need to prove anything. Morals aren't factually proved, ever. You can't prove my morals wrong or yours correct. Therefore, you can't prove the negative, dummy. End of issue. You don't get it? That's your problem. Now, when are you going to start your cycle of obsessive posting?

I think your a neurotic asshole. I think your behavior upholds my opinion. You post like you're an asshole. Prove me wrong... Oh, wait! I you can't! It's an opinion!

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282214 Feb 5, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not being fair or correct. Elise and I have poked fun at my own run-on sentences.
You've got to reach for something, anything, to feel you're in the right, dontcha? Why?
Katie: "You've got to reach for something, anything, to feel you're in the right, dontcha? Why?"

^^Says the idiot who tries to defend her own ignorance and stupidity and that of her PC friends here, when facts prove them wrong at every turn.

Funny stuff.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#282215 Feb 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
sigh... There you go, rationalizing your own behavior. Just own your own neuroses, honey. You act it our every day. You aren't particularly intelligent and you have no facts in our discussion. You cannot prove that abortion is wrong. You haven't and you won't.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#282216 Feb 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"You claimed less than half of women "not married" had abortions."
No, that's not what I said, Moron.
I misspoke.

YOU claimed, "Less than half of all abortions are performed on women who are not married, or living with someone, at the time."

You're still wrong. The less than half was about women NEVER married. Women "not married", as you claimed, at the time of the abortion doesn't mean they have never been married, as the stat claimed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min adekunle 50,221
Ruby Tuesday cited for sexual harassment (Aug '08) 3 hr Tameka 14
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr John Galt 1,172,116
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Observer 19,589
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Sat johnt944 15
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sat scirocco 69,016
50 Cent Testifies In Hartford Court In Suit Aga... (Jun '09) Sat Takneesha Copeland 139

Blizzard Warning for Hartford County was issued at January 26 at 3:53AM EST

Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:08 am PST