Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,242)

Showing posts 264,821 - 264,840 of304,886
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Katie "lost interest" in discussion where she stated unhealthy/unwanted fetuses were doomed, because she knows there's nothing else she could have meant by "doomed" but death for them; being aborted.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ocean I've stated many times how I believe your stories, and I'm not sure I'm anti choice, becouse I'm not.
I believe a person -man -woman -unsure (lol) can choose to do whatever they (it) wants, but I do not believe we as a country need to make all choices legal.
People all over this weekend made choices "some legal, some not), but they made their choices.
Some came through those choices just fine, although the choices they made were illegal, and some didn't make it through those choices at all.
Regaurdless they made their choice as they should have.
I believe it is good to tell people the negatives, like you do, but it should help young women choose not to have sex "it is not worth it, and it is controlable ".
We have many things in question that's legal, but if abused become illegal.
I can fully understand why a young girl would want an abortion, if she were raped or not, but to tell all young women go have fun, have sex it is natuaral, then if you do get pregnant we can fix it? That's plan wrong, and the wrong message to send.
Now would you go get me something to eat woman?:)
Who is telling young women to do this? The same people who told you to have sex with another woman not your wife? By the way, who is responsible for her getting pregnant, her or both of you? Both of you, that's what I thought. Are you paying child support? No, cuz you're a one in a million stay at home dad taking care of your other child while you're wife brings home the bacon.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize too many words at a time freak you out. Calm down, you can just use the mouse to scroll by the posts. I won't be offended if you don't read them.
You're so silly, abuelita. You and Gtown71 are incapable of writing a succinct post. In your case, verbosity doesn't enhance your attempts at communication. You can't just get to the point. Of course, your inane essays contain the same self righteous, pontificating, ego-massaging tedium from one week to the next. Try as you might, you can't stop yourself. You poor old girl:-\

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, No.
Well you said the only thing you care about is proving her a liar and you can't do that unless you're on topix. Same difference.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
Katie "lost interest" in discussion where she stated unhealthy/unwanted fetuses were doomed, because she knows there's nothing else she could have meant by "doomed" but death for them; being aborted.
Well you need to prove that don't you Judge Judy?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
OK, Lynne is a current poster. Glad you got that straightened out.
BTW - Is anyone having an abortion this week? It's not to late to make an appointment.
I need a ride, will you be the deathscort?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're so silly, abuelita. You and Gtown71 are incapable of writing a succinct post. In your case, verbosity doesn't enhance your attempts at communication. You can't just get to the point. Of course, your inane essays contain the same self righteous, pontificating, ego-massaging tedium from one week to the next. Try as you might, you can't stop yourself. You poor old girl:-\
You're-not-fooling-or-one-uppi ng-anyone-with-your-stupidity. Succinct and to the point enough for you, Toots?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Well you said the only thing you care about is proving her a liar and you can't do that unless you're on topix. Same difference.
No, dimwit. Proving her a liar at the moment, because she making a lot of posts with a lot of lies lately. We pro-lifers do the same with every PCer here, including with you.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>It's just biology, G. If men could get pregnant, they would have the same right to decide whether to continue a pregnancy or to terminate it. As it stands, it is the woman who is the only one who has the final decision. Therefore, a man really should protect himself against pregnancy, just in case his sex partner doesn't. Besides, there's the pesky issue of STD's. He needs to protect himself, and not expect the woman to be responsible. She may or may not be.
I agree young men and women should protect thenselves.
They should gaurd their heart, but many just don't.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
Again I AGREE WITH THIS 100%!!!
Now use same story and put he, him, his, fatherhood.
There is a way, that both male and female can have the life described above.
DON'T HAVE SEX,UNTIL MARRIED.
Oh please, what utter NONSENSE. There are adult women and men who don't choose to marry until their 30's, 40's, even their 50's. Some adults choose NEVER to marry at all. It is totally idiotic to demand that adults who choose to marry late or not at all must punish themselves with celibacy.

Furthermore, there are plenty of adult MARRIED couples that choose never to have children. They're not likely to go along with your idiotic assertion that because they choose NOT to procreate they shouldn't ever have sex.

Parenthood is OPTIONAL, for both women AND men and adults have the same right NOT to have children as they do to be parents. Those who don't like or want children are making the wise and responsible choice NOT to have them.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Well you need to prove that don't you Judge Judy?
Proof enough in her lack of reply with another reason as to why she used the word "doomed". People don't need to be judges to come to sensible conclusions. They just need sense and facts. Something you people don't have or care about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
Foo, you can't even claim I have the photo because I'm Lynne, because as I said, it's on GOOGLE. People just have to go to Google and even Yahoo search and find it there, just like I did.
So what did you prove exactly? I can tell you what you didn't prove. You didn't prove that that picture wasn't sent in an email to Foo from Lynne D. What's the big deal about it anyway?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Who is telling young women to do this? The same people who told you to have sex with another woman not your wife? By the way, who is responsible for her getting pregnant, her or both of you? Both of you, that's what I thought. Are you paying child support? No, cuz you're a one in a million stay at home dad taking care of your other child while you're wife brings home the bacon.
You're right!

I am really stupid!

Why did I not just take my other woman an take advantage of my legal right to kill the kid?

I mean after all, if anyone was in the right kind of fix, to need an abortion, it would've been me.

Yes, both I and the other woman was responsible for our actions.
We now live with the CHOICES we made.

The reason you're so upset, is becouse I told you the truth, and you had no real answer, so you attack me personaly.

Which makes your answer emtpy and meaningless.

The best part is how you want others to have answers that are not all emotional.

Besides, whays wrong with me having a kid, by two different women?
What if I were gay and raising a kid? You wouldn't have a problem with that would you?
I was born this way, and since you only seem to have morals when it come to those who disagree with you, what does that make you?(:

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're-not-fooling-or-one-uppi ng-anyone-with-your-stupidity. Succinct and to the point enough for you, Toots?
That was just short, not succinct. There's a difference, silly woman.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree young men and women should protect thenselves.
They should gaurd their heart, but many just don't.
I wasn't talking about their hearts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dimwit. Proving her a liar at the moment, because she making a lot of posts with a lot of lies lately. We pro-lifers do the same with every PCer here, including with you.
You're always trying to prove she's a liar, it's not just this moment. SMH.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>So what did you prove exactly? I can tell you what you didn't prove. You didn't prove that that picture wasn't sent in an email to Foo from Lynne D. What's the big deal about it anyway?
You have to admit, LLL raises making a mountain out of a molehill to an art form. Extraneous bullshit is her speciality.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right!
I am really stupid!
Why did I not just take my other woman an take advantage of my legal right to kill the kid?
I mean after all, if anyone was in the right kind of fix, to need an abortion, it would've been me.o
Yes, both I and the other woman was responsible for our actions.
We now live with the CHOICES we made.
The reason you're so upset, is becouse I told you the truth, and you had no real answer, so you attack me personaly.
Which makes your answer emtpy and meaningless.
The best part is how you want others to have answers that are not all emotional.
Besides, whays wrong with me having a kid, by two different women?
What if I were gay and raising a kid? You wouldn't have a problem with that would you?
I was born this way, and since you only seem to have morals when it come to those who disagree with you, what does that make you?(:
As long as you pay your share toward their upbringing and do your part in raising them, I think you should have as many kids as you want. Enjoy.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

"lil Lily"
What I care about is posting the facts,

holy shit thats too funny....

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>So what did you prove exactly? I can tell you what you didn't prove. You didn't prove that that picture wasn't sent in an email to Foo from Lynne D. What's the big deal about it anyway?
What's the big deal? LOL. If it was a PLer who pulled that lying shit, she'd be up their ass about it, and so would every PCer here.

That photo being on Yahoo and Google proves it was a photo Foo got over the internet.

Here's what Foo's not proving; she's not proving anything about "mutual abuse" which was her claim about Lynne, and which she's avoiding proving when she said proof of it was in the thread.

Whether or not she and Lynne e-mailed is not proof of "mutual abuse" between Lynne and her boyfriend, which is the excuse Foo claims justifies her attacks on Lynne's life. Trying to prove she and Lynne e-mailed is not proof of Foo's mutual abuse claim.

She's posted with Lynne, we all know that and still Foo can't tell the truth about what Lynne posted, which leads any sensible person to know that she wouldn't be truthful about anything in e-mails either.

You're just a kiss up and a nothing in any of it. What do you care? I'm the one being used to attack that woman's life, so I do have a bit of interest in this, because I am someone who has read the truth from links and the lies from Foo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 264,821 - 264,840 of304,886
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Hartford Forum right now

Search the Hartford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Also Sprach 1,071,416
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr toomanymistakes 18,486
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr SpaceBlues 45,437
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr Frijoles 68,114
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 67,522
FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Tue Cahoots 15
B & D Automotive, Newington, Connecticut Mon Byron Phillips 1
•••
•••
•••
Hartford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hartford Jobs