Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,241)

Showing posts 264,801 - 264,820 of303,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it it's not a courtroom, you nitwit. lol Yes, they are inadmissable, insomuch as looking at it intelligently and sensibily. Something you PC aren't capable of doing.
The point you missed, because you're so stuck on kissing up to Foo and defending her no matter how much she LIES, is that e-mails don't matter HERE, they're NOT credible [because] they can easily be altered.
CD likes to pretend to be a lawyer, so I enjoy using court references to prove what a bumbling lying buffoon he is, whenever he posts agreement to what would and wouldn't constitute proof here.
Inadmissable has nothing to do with looking at something intelligently and sensibly which is a very good example as to why you probably shouldn't use legal terms to make someone else look like a buffoon. The same goes for proof. Your idea of proof is not the same thing the legal world would consider proof.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
Foo claimed proof of her "mutual abuse" claim was IN THE THREADS here. She can pull them up and post those. The e-mail claim is stupid and just desperate bullshit because she knows she has NOTHING to prove her claim. She can post something and clasim it's an e-mail and she would still have NOTHING that proved her claim, because there's no doubt she'd create an e-mail out of thin air and claim Lynne wrote it. Just like she pulled that photo off the internet and claimed Lynne took it. Because if Foo's posting, she's lying.
Well alot ppl feel the same about you, so it's an even playing field.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me the e-mails. I will read them. I bet they are entertaining.
At least, who cares about proof.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that IS it. I posted it publically on Photobucket for just this purpose.
Ya moron.
Anyone that posts pictures on Photobucket and marks them for public use, can find them via a google search.
You're a moron Lynne, but an entertaining one!
This is FUN!!

You're SO easy! You take the bait EVERY time! <<grin>>
One more thing; no one needs to post any photo publicly on photobucket, that they're using for their avatar photo. They just have to copy it to their own picture files. Your lies are so ridiculously childlike and obvious.

Foo: "You're a moron..., but an entertaining one!
This is FUN!!
You're SO easy! You take the bait EVERY time!"

Psychological projection, Toots. You're the one taking the bait, and getting caught every time.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text> Valid proof? I don't care about what the emails prove or disprove about mutual abuse or anything else. I just want to know what Lynne had to say lol. This forum isn't a court of law but it's hilarious to see you act like Judge Judy.
I'm mocking CD, who acts like he's in court here.

Ayakaneo: "Valid proof? I don't care about what the emails prove or disprove about mutual abuse or anything else. I just want to know what Lynne had to say lol."

Exactly. You're an ignorant little twit who's only here for the gossip factor.

Some of us are here to prove that those who are here claiming to be PC, are people who are liars and not credible in the least to be trusted in anything said on the topic of abortion or any other topic. That way those who google abortion discussions and end up here, can see that those representing "abortion rights" are a bunch of ignorant bufffons, who lie and not here because they care about anything but themselves and their own selfish gratifications, like lying, gossiping and taking topics off of abortion.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I need to say I haven't already said? Adoption, like anything else, works best case by case, not cookie-cutter. All choices afforded pregnant women need to be left intact with proper, case by case protocols followed. Nobody needs any more restrictions or prohibitions because we are supposed to self-governing. I am not my brother's keeper no matter what seems to be the current trend. I believe people, including your inane erroneous self, are capable of making their own decisions. Too bad you're such a control freak, eh, BB?
Katiekins: "Adoption, like anything else, works best case by case, not cookie-cutter. All choices afforded pregnant women need to be left intact with proper, case by case protocols followed."

Problem is, you made it clear that "unwanted/unhealthy fetuses are doomed. There's no way getting around that reality. I didn't make it up, I am stating it."

You see, by "doomed" you meant killed intentionally in the womb (i.e. abortion). You didn't mean adoption.

Your statement was definitive. YOU didn't include adoption as an option.

Now you talk about "all choices afforded pregnant women need to be left intact."

YOU sure didn't leave the adoption intact in your post. YOU shut it out and left ABORTION as the ONLY option. Look for yourself:

"Unwanted/unhealthy fetuses are doomed. There's no way getting around that reality. I didn't make it up, I am stating it."

Yep...you made it quite clear...."There's no way getting around that reality."

You also made it a statment of fact - rather than opinion: "I didn't make it up, I am stating it."

You're a mess.......

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Well alot ppl feel the same about you, so it's an even playing field.
The ones who feel that way about me are the very ones to have been proven to be the pathological lying buffoons here. People like you kiss up to them and you couldn't care less whether they're telling the truth or not. You're part of a big group here, and that makes you happy because you think that just because there's a lot on your side, that you're right somehow. Thing is, it's just a big group of mind bogglingly senseless fools. You're in THAT group. More power to you, Toots.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>At least, who cares about proof.
Certainly no PCer here cares about proof. Proof works against each of you. It's those of us who know damned well we're posting the truth who value proof.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayakaneo: "Valid proof? I don't care about what the emails prove or disprove about mutual abuse or anything else. I just want to know what Lynne had to say lol."
Exactly. You're an ignorant little twit who's only here for the gossip factor.
Some of us are here to prove that those who are here claiming to be PC, are people who are liars and not credible in the least to be trusted in anything said on the topic of abortion or any other topic. That way those who google abortion discussions and end up here, can see that those representing "abortion rights" are a bunch of ignorant bufffons, who lie and not here because they care about anything but themselves and their own selfish gratifications, like lying, gossiping and taking topics off of abortion.
Really? Aren't you the same person who said you were only here to prove Foo a liar?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones who feel that way about me are the very ones to have been proven to be the pathological lying buffoons here. People like you kiss up to them and you couldn't care less whether they're telling the truth or not. You're part of a big group here, and that makes you happy because you think that just because there's a lot on your side, that you're right somehow. Thing is, it's just a big group of mind bogglingly senseless fools. You're in THAT group. More power to you, Toots.
How did you prove anyone to be a pathological liar on the internet? It's usually done in a psychiatrists office. Are you a psychiatrists? What are your qualifications to be calling someone a pathological liar? What are your qualifications to be saying someone isn't a lawyer? You are a psychiatrist with a law degree? What about Elise? What are your qualifications to say she isn't a nurse or I that I'm not a coder? What about your friend NR? Is he actually a med student? Do you see the pattern here? Only a delusional, psychiatric patient would care about people googling abortion discussion and happening to come to topix.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only one who thinks Topix is akin to a court room. Prove it, prove it, prove it, that's inadmissable. Puhlease!

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for "not caring" huh Lynne?
YOu're preforming EXACTLY as expected ... just a little more now....
LLL couldn't control her compulsions to save "an unborn baaaaby's" life.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Valid proof? I don't care about what the emails prove or disprove about mutual abuse or anything else. I just want to know what Lynne had to say lol. This forum isn't a court of law but it's hilarious to see you act like Judge Judy.
lmao, you got her nailed, A! She acts just like that old crone!

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly no PCer here cares about proof. Proof works against each of you. It's those of us who know damned well we're posting the truth who value proof.
I post the truth. I don't give a damn if some stranger on a discussion forum believes me. Your problem is that you have placed a value on your image on this thread that is ridiculously inflated. Simmer down, woman.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because link didn't work doesn't mean peoploe couldn't google for themselves, nitwit.
The picture you had up WAS on google and yahoo search engines under Stephen King's gate. I notice you removed it from your avatar. You must have known you were caught in a lie, fool.
Psssssst..... YES it was on google you fool, BECAUSE IT WAS ON PHOTOBUCKET AND MARKED PUBLIC!

LOL OMG you're stupid!

And yes I took it down, its served its purpose.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Toots, I'm OWNING you and you should expect it. It's always going to be that way.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! !!!!!!

Lynniekins, you dont have enough money to "own" me or anyone else here ya poor boob... LOLOLOLLOLOLOL

Oh what a great day to start the day with a laugh! Thanks Lynniekins!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol You got a photo from Google, you liar, and got caught, because I checked, as anyone else could have done.
Just because this is fun, Lynne, how exactly do you think pictures end UP on google?**snicker**
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
Ok Ocean, but you can say ALL that you just said about the WOMAN as well!
SHE should THINK about getting pregnant BEFORE she has sex.
If SHE cannot be bothered with a few thoughts about getting pregnant, then SHE can just walk away.
I no longer believe in deadbeat dads.
Yeah, G, we know that you prefer to put all the blame on the WOMAN when an unwanted pregnancy happens and prefer that the men get a pass. I couldn't care less that you "no longer believe in deadbeat dads."

A lot of women DO think about getting pregnant before having sex. That's why they use contraception in the first place, to AVOID unwanted pregnancy to the best of their ability. The problem is that NO contraceptive is 100% guaranteed against unwanted pregnancy, so birth control failures can and DO happen. NO woman has to punish herself with lifetime celibacy because she doesn't want to be punished with pregnancy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing; no one needs to post any photo publicly on photobucket, that they're using for their avatar photo. They just have to copy it to their own picture files. Your lies are so ridiculously childlike and obvious.
Foo: "You're a moron..., but an entertaining one!
This is FUN!!
You're SO easy! You take the bait EVERY time!"
Psychological projection, Toots. You're the one taking the bait, and getting caught every time.
Lynne seriously, get your own lines, you're not smart enough to steal mine.
ALL my avitar's are on photobucket Lynne, that's where I store all of my pics. And that means (for the stuipd girl) they're ALL on google as well. One just has to know what to search for.
Of COURSE you searched, you were MEANT to you moron. You're like a trained seal.that way LOLOL!
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
"I must be dense..."--pretty well sums up your post. You berate the woman for her story, but your post is all "me me me"--it's all about what YOU think, what YOU believe, what YOU want her to do. You're awfully self-impressed for someone who's never been in her position.
Exactly, CPeter. It seems to really alarm some anti-choice imbeciles who want to perpetuate the MYTH that "mothers never regret having their children." As these types of posts prove, that claim is so NOT TRUE.

There are quite a few women who deeply REGRET becoming mothers. It's a fact that the anti-choice crowd wants to keep hidden. I have NO intention of indulging that preference.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 264,801 - 264,820 of303,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Hartford Forum right now

Search the Hartford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,033,039
More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) 5 min lvhjr 264
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Samuel 17,713
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 42,951
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 65,058
Who are Rowland's co-conspirators? 3 hr curiouser 1
Review: Luv Boutique (Oct '09) 15 hr bigN 4
•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 17 at 11:40AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
•••