Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
264,741 - 264,760 of 305,075 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

performing

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Guppy asked "who the hell is Lynne"
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
A former poster .
You're not a former poster Lynne, you're a CURRENT poster using another name.

You're NOT fooling anyone you MORON!

ROFLMAO!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

You should not have a baby to see if you become a "better" person. It's the kid who suffers during the transition--if one occurs, and that's unlikely. Become a better person and then a parent.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Becouse a baby changes everything, as the commercial says.
Alot of inmature, selfish, selfcentered people, have learned how to love, give, and all kinds of things by having a baby.
Ofcourse, there are a few who want to hang on to their selfishness, after they have a baby, and that will make them miserable, and they show up on oceans letters.
Plus there is a HUGE difference in other peoples kids and Your own biological kid. HUGE!!!
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you've got a sense of humor...that's something.
However, wouldn't your "personal abbreviation" be better served as "P-Kaw's?"
While I don't share your system of beliefs, I do happen to be someone who's "explored" that pathway and still find it rather fascinating even though I don't subscribe to that particular theology--indeed, I don't happen to belong to any "organized" religion. Were I to, I think that "Taoism" would probably be the one I'd choose though, to be honest, I don't possess the measure of self-discipline that's necessary for that system's teachings to have any "meaningful" effect on me.
Still, I do my best to try to "find my way," as it were...
You may ask me about how "God" would judge me at the moment of my demise till you're "blue-in-the-face," but the fact of the matter is that I'm not going to be able to provide you with an answer you'll find satisfactory.
I don't happen to believe in "God" in the same way that you do.
The "Abrahamic God" of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, is not a deity that I happen to believe in.
Sin, in my opinion, is nothing more or less than a person's struggle with guilt over a decision/action/feeling they're experiencing. They can rationalize it, psychoanalyze it, pray over it... What really matters is whether or not they're able to come to terms with it.
Well I don't subscribe to very much organized religion myself.

If was woken up -my soul was saved -my entire "core" being changed - given a deep desire to read a bible and go to a "church" - deeply convicted of "ALL " of my wrong doings -went from ZERO intrest in talking about God, to couldn't shut up talking about God, and all of what I just wrote happened way before I even realized what has happened to me.

I'm not perfect, far far from it. I have sinned just as much after I've been saved as before, yet an entire different view on it.

You, I, nor anyone can be disiplined enough to "make it " in just about any religion. Including the christian one, as to how many if not most teach it.

Everyone is different on sin. There have been some adults commit suicide over one small thing they have done, and others who have done things that would make even the hardest of men cry, yet not think nothing of it.

I never ask anyone to join my group, or my religion. I simply say, that if a person has the right intent on truly searching for God, then the One True God will come forth, becouse all others are dead.
Most "religious " people, are either raised into their religion, or choose to join a religion, and thus taught to believe what they believe.

I and many many others had a one on one experience, with the One True God.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

There are plenty of schools in which you can yammer about your god all frigging day long--you just have to pay for the privilege. My parents sent all seven of us to RCC schools, mostly for educational purposes, not religious ones. Public schools aren't churches; kids don't have to be bothered by cults there.

SCIENCE shows that we evolved from lower mammals; schools just report the facts.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this! Lol
As sad as straight folks have gotten, it still seems they are far better then gays.
Yea, the US has changed much in 50 years.
Can no longer talk about God in schools, but they do teach that we humans evolved from animals, soo might as well act like one.
Sad truth is, we can be far worse then animals
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

OK, Lynne is a current poster. Glad you got that straightened out.

BTW - Is anyone having an abortion this week? It's not to late to make an appointment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't subscribe to very much organized religion myself.
You're lying yet AGAIN. Every bit of the bullshit you've been spouting is part of ORGANIZED religon. Extremist specifically. YOu'd do pretty well as a member of the Westboro Baptist Church, follower of Fred Phelps.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Sex is a natural biological process. She shouldn't be punished at all. If she gets pregnant, she can terminate the process.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I geuss, if you consider motherhood as a punishment?
Youzze Guyzze have used this theory before, the ole "why should a young girl be punished for years and years for making one little mistake? "
What is a young girl only makes 2 mistakes?
Should She be punished?
Lets say a young girl makes the first mistake by getting pregnant, and the other by having the baby.
Why should she be 'punished ", if she changes her mind?
What if she changes her mind a little late in her pregnancy?
Youzze guyzzee theory doesn't hold water.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Who's washing THAT laundry? Not me!
Guppy wrote:
Ewww - the blood of jesus washing over you. Gives me the creeps.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Persevere/Lynne/Lily "]<quoted text>
I'm not going to be posting here anymore under any username, and I've only been here under 2, "Lynne" and "Persevere". That's it.
I hate what enters my spirit being around you pro-choice freaks, and I no longer will allow that negativity inside of me, just to try to counter the lies you people post about abortion, or about other pro-lifers. That negativity only exists in me when here. No more.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Lynne for proving once again, you THRIVE on the negativity Lynne/perverse/lily .....

You poor schmuck.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
BTW - Is anyone having an abortion this week? It's not to late to make an appointment.
I COULD be ........ let me check my schedule... Wait, nope. Not my turn this week.... You sure it wasn't yours?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I was going to, but I'm booked solid.
Guppy wrote:

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

You might as well ask fire to be wet.
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Be nice "Knit"...
:)
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I COULD be ........ let me check my schedule... Wait, nope. Not my turn this week.... You sure it wasn't yours?
Once a year is good for me and I had one last month, so I'm good.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>You're lying yet AGAIN. Every bit of the bullshit you've been spouting is part of ORGANIZED religon. Extremist specifically. YOu'd do pretty well as a member of the Westboro Baptist Church, follower of Fred Phelps.
I have attended and been part of organized religion, since my soul was saved by the touch of God,but organized religion did not and could've not saved me.
Some people experience the new birth, inside of an organized religion, but it is still a personal one on one "personal " experience with God and "?"

Most people do not want to experience this life changing event, becouse of their lifestyle "no, not only gays ",but most are afraid God will either ask them to stop doing certain things, or perhaps have their entire "core values "changed, if they do come to the Lord.

What would it profit to gain the whole world, but lose your soul.

Just imagine what all you would have to change, in order to be considered a good christian?

Many would have to change their entire way of life,but God gives all those who are born again, not only the desire to do so, but the power as well.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it would be on you to prove that I DID alter it since YOU are the one making THAT claim...
<quoted text>
lol, coming from the poster who claims to be a lawyer.
Wrong, CD. Not "Bravo". Ignorant. She claims e-mail would be legit, her burden of proof that it is. No way for her to prove it, not even if others of her friends posted they saw the e-mail. They couldn't prove that either.
A lawyer would know; anything claimed from e-mails is "inadmissable" in a forum like this. lol. It's very obvious you "don't know" anything, and more obvious that you didn't get an education at Harvard Law.
This isn't a courtroom geeze and no they are not inadmissable in a public forum lol.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good try Lynniekins. LOL!
Just because link didn't work doesn't mean peoploe couldn't google for themselves, nitwit.

The picture you had up WAS on google and yahoo search engines under Stephen King's gate. I notice you removed it from your avatar. You must have known you were caught in a lie, fool.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssssssst.......Lynniekins, I posted it publically on Photobucket dear......
Carry on.
lol You got a photo from Google, you liar, and got caught, because I checked, as anyone else could have done.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that IS it. I posted it publically on Photobucket for just this purpose.
Ya moron.
Anyone that posts pictures on Photobucket and marks them for public use, can find them via a google search.
You're a moron Lynne, but an entertaining one!
This is FUN!!
You're SO easy! You take the bait EVERY time! <<grin>>
You're full of shit. lol.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for "not caring" huh Lynne?
YOu're preforming EXACTLY as expected ... just a little more now....
Toots, I'm OWNING you and you should expect it. It's always going to be that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hartford Forum right now

Search the Hartford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,078,952
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 67,894
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) 6 hr true one 295
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 hr gottondas 68,361
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue bee 6335 18,536
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Mon LMAO 164
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE