Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310174 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#281688 Feb 2, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The old degrees of culpability argument. You have to be kidding me. The other pathetic joke is you using the constitution to defend your argument when you could care less about the document. You have contempt for it unless you can conveniently use it to make a point. I dismiss your arguments in the same arrogant manner you wave your hand away at mine.
The ignorant wretch you are speaking to thinks the Constitution applies only to U.S. citizens. It knows nothing.

“Game on !”

nyc

#281689 Feb 2, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The same way the progressives co-opt the useful idiots that can rationalize that just because it's in the womb, that its not a human. Its not only possible, but the holocaust goes on still everyday. You couch the argument with ambiguities like "choice", "rights", "fairness" as if its just about you. The biggest challenge for the selfish to comprehend is that it always has to be about themselves, and be damned with anybody else. Rounding up and killing millions has happened in mans history to many times, and the ignorant and complacent will see to it that it happens again. It takes real courage to stand in opposition of the mobs thinking, and cowardice to stand with them even when your soul tells you their wrong.
This is good. I like your style.

You hit it on the head with the selfish thing. Their abject selfishness is precisely the reason they cannot comprehend how it could be about anyone but themselves....and why they will never understand how anyone who doesn't share their narrow minded selfish mindset would desire protection for the most innocent and helpless human life.

“Game on !”

nyc

#281690 Feb 2, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stock up on condoms or keep your zipper pulled up.
I use Durex. And what has THAT got to do with the issue of whether or not a fetus is considered a person ?
You're better off sticking to your cute little "fundie" jabs. Cause when you attempt to actually argue the facts or the actual merits of your position....you demonstrate you are woefully out of your league.

Next problem...
How can the Rangers start generating a little more offense ?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281691 Feb 2, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
So as long as its about "choices", it would only seem logical that if the man has no choice in the decision as to whether his unborn son or daughter is killed at the hands of the mother, he should be able to choose to not be financially obligated for that child if he never intended to create it, and the mother chooses to have it and raise it anyway, right? That would be fair, right?
Life isn't always fair.

Sorry...
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281692 Feb 2, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit it on the head with the selfish thing. Their abject selfishness is precisely the reason they cannot comprehend how it could be about anyone but themselves....and why they will never understand how anyone who doesn't share their narrow minded selfish mindset would desire protection for the most innocent and helpless human life.
You are such a little fairy.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#281693 Feb 2, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you argue so incessently about the definition of "vability" when you are for the " protection for the most innocent and helpless human life."?
Certainly there is human life before viability.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#281694 Feb 2, 2013
A PLM'er killed tiller. You are a PLM'er. What is your degree of culpability? Oh, and in point of fact, there were plenty of deaths hitler neither dictated or even knew about; he left such things to others.

Where have I shown contempt for the constitution? Link to it.
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The old degrees of culpability argument. You have to be kidding me. The other pathetic joke is you using the constitution to defend your argument when you could care less about the document. You have contempt for it unless you can conveniently use it to make a point. I dismiss your arguments in the same arrogant manner you wave your hand away at mine.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#281695 Feb 2, 2013
Nope. The BORN child has a legal right to be supported by both parents unless parental responsibility has been waived. Paying support does not affect the father's medical and physical risks.
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
So as long as its about "choices", it would only seem logical that if the man has no choice in the decision as to whether his unborn son or daughter is killed at the hands of the mother, he should be able to choose to not be financially obligated for that child if he never intended to create it, and the mother chooses to have it and raise it anyway, right? That would be fair, right?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281696 Feb 2, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
I use Durex.
http://www.amazon.com/dgp-Extra-Small-Condoms...
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281697 Feb 2, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The same way the progressives co-opt the useful idiots that can rationalize that just because it's in the womb, that its not a human. Its not only possible, but the holocaust goes on still everyday. You couch the argument with ambiguities like "choice", "rights", "fairness" as if its just about you. The biggest challenge for the selfish to comprehend is that it always has to be about themselves, and be damned with anybody else. Rounding up and killing millions has happened in mans history to many times, and the ignorant and complacent will see to it that it happens again. It takes real courage to stand in opposition of the mobs thinking, and cowardice to stand with them even when your soul tells you their wrong.
You are funny. No one said just because it's in the womb, that it's not a human. It's the beginning of human life.
Do you ever stand up for what's right? I mean, stand up for what's right when you are the only one for it?
Holocaust - A sacrifice consumed by fire.

Holocaust - A thorough destruction involving extensive loss of life esp. through fire.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281698 Feb 2, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Bathe less.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281699 Feb 2, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
I use Durex. And what has THAT got to do with the issue of whether or not a fetus is considered a person ?
You're better off sticking to your cute little "fundie" jabs. Cause when you attempt to actually argue the facts or the actual merits of your position....you demonstrate you are woefully out of your league.
<quoted text>
You are like a little kid in school. Raises hand. Teacher, teacher! I use Durex!
What is Durex? Why did you feel the need to mention that?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281701 Feb 2, 2013
Who knew that men cared about abortion? I thought their only contribution was to write a check.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281702 Feb 2, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Hitler ordered at least three million Jews, Catholics , etc killed. There have been fifty five million and counting abortions in this Country alone, five times that in the world.
Hitler wanted Catholics killed! OMG! Why? They didn't do anything wrong.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281705 Feb 2, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pathetic!
Hahahaha. Is that supposed to be a compliment?

“Game on !”

nyc

#281706 Feb 2, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you argue so incessently about the definition of "vability" when you are for the " protection for the most innocent and helpless human life."?
Certainly there is human life before viability.
I've answered you already but what the hell....

While I may be for the protection of innocent human life I'm also a realist and recognize that the law of the land right now recognizes the right to elective abortion....and viability remains at the heart of when that life is currently afforded any level of legal protection, so you're damn right I'm gonna argue what the proper definition is. Besides that, just the tearing down of the credibility of the opposition by demonstrating that they don't even have the ability or the intelligence to grasp the meaning of such a fundamental concept.....is alone worth arguing it.
Get it now grumpster ? Or are ya gonna ask me again?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281709 Feb 2, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>No one did anything wrong sicko, not the Jews ,Catholics or any other person who died in the concentration camps and asylums run by Hitler.
Oh yeah?

You might want to talk to Hitler before you say anything.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281710 Feb 2, 2013
Can't tell if you people love or hate Hitler.

All Hitler All Day Long.

Get a grip with this Hitler thing. It happened a long time ago. Get over it. It's Not going to happen again. Guaranteed.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281711 Feb 2, 2013
The drive at five.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281712 Feb 2, 2013
Have you noticed the men who show up at abortion clinics to picket?

There aren't many, but they look like perverts. Wonder why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min RealDave 1,252,780
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr No To Alien Magnets 20,066
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr USA people 54,013
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 70,152
News Boy, 11, drowns in Brentwood pool (Jun '08) 18 hr Wet Farts 50
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Mon rchrista60 45
News Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) Jun 29 This Thread Now C... 16,154
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages