Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310372 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#279118 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is atleast smart enough to answer for himself, which you don't seem to think he can.
Oh I know he can. But you may have missed that this is a PUBLIC messageboard, and we're all free to respond as we see fit. You SHOULD know this, since you seem to think its your own personal pulpit.
I geuss you truly think you speak for all though.
No dear, that would be you.
Plus He may be a different religion, as you are.
Learn to read you moron. I told you he's Jewish.
I'm not sure what you call yours,
I call it Judaism which you've been told many times now. Does your version of "faith" give you Alzheimer's Disease?
nor why you need religion
Why does anyone need religion? My reasons are mine alone, PRIVATE, just like my medical decisions. Unlike you, I dont feel a need to sermonise to strangers incessently about my faith.
-you are your own god.

There you go OUTRIGHT LYING again. Bearing false witness.

You should be ashamed - IF you're a real christian that is.
You do and say as you please which is no different then any without any guidance at all from any good God.
I certainly do NOT "do as I please", but I DO say "as I please", especially to the likes of YOU. One who thinks he's so much above everyone else.

Hike up that testicle there Sparky, and deal with the FACT that G-d gave us a voice, and our Constitution gives us the power to use that voice AS WE PLEASE. And it pleases me VERY MUCH to spotlight the hypocricy of phony but mouthy faux christians like you.
You call good evil and evil good.
THere you go lying again. I've never called evil, good OR good, evil.
It is clear for me to see who your god is, becouse he used to be mine.
Really? You used to be Jewish? Good riddance. We dont need extremists in Judaism.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#279119 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes 40 years and the greatest poles you have only shows how divided this country is on the matter.
5 states are rushing to see which one can claim to be tbe first state who can claim abortion free!
A few only have 1 abortion doctor for the entire state!
More illegal abortions are taking place now, then before it was legal. Says some reliable sources from the Mike Huckabee show.
Believe it or not, not all people really dig killing the smallest humans on earth.-
But hey enjoy your anniversary.:)
I don't know any great Poles. I know some really nice Polish people, though. Does that count?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#279120 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many don't like to read what you and others write, but I will leave it up to them.
You and foo can speak for all if you wish, but I feel doc -sassy -tom -and many others who don't share you views are able to speak for themselves.
Your opinion should be heard.
Humans can be swayed.
God however will not be very interested in all the reasons you call creation a choice though.
You weren't refering to those other posters, were you? Neither was I.

You're confused. I have not said you shouldn't be allowed to post. I was merely correcting your assumption about us.

I call what a what? What are you babbling about?

Atrisco Village

#279121 Jan 22, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text> Herod perceiving that he was deluded by the wise men, was exceeding angry; and sending killed all the men children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the borders thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men. Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremias the prophet, saying: A voice in Rama was heard, lamentation and great mourning; Rachel bewailing her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.
Prove that that story is not fiction. I'll wait.

Location hidden

#279122 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can be good enough to be a doctor? Lawyer?
Wow -so many have been lied to, and told they must go to school.
Since you say all I said was complete ..........
Have you ever slowed your mind down for a secound, to think about what you write?
Or is it set on auto pilot?
Evil auto?
You must be stuck on evil moron. LOL

Funny how you dont like being told YOU are full of shit, and your version of "faith" is worse. But you feel NO qualms about lying about others and demeaning THEIR faiths.

There's nothing worse than a pious hypocrite.

Atrisco Village

#279123 Jan 22, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
First, Herod had died in a most dramatic fashion. Josephus states that a loathsome disease descended upon the ruler as a judgment from God on account of his sins. He describes the horrible details —burning fever, ulcerated entrails, foul discharges, convulsions, stench, etc.(Antiquities 17.6.5).
There's a fine restaurant in my town called Antiquities. Thank goodness, it's much nicer than your Antiquities. You can enjoy yours where you are. Blecch!

Atrisco Village

#279124 Jan 22, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
To all you PCers in here, the United States government/Supreme Court has ruled that abortion is legal and it is not murder, but what does your heart tell you?
My heart tells me, "Thum thump, thum thump, thum thump..."
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#279125 Jan 22, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>im not gonna let this go, YOU SAID IT: "It's a potential person until a successful birth is complete."
So explain, if it's 3/4ths birthed, the head is out & all, its still NOT yet a person???
explain
Have you described a successful birth?

My only concern is that laws are based on objective facts, not subjective opinions. You continue to miss the point and focus on something else.

Location hidden

#279126 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I to expect anything less from someone who doesn't value life?
Why are you lying CONSTANTLY about people you dont know?

Does your version of jesus say its okay to bear false witness?
but the Only True God does.
And I'm guessing that your "only true g-d" is your jebus?@@
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#279127 Jan 22, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
To all you PCers in here, the United States government/Supreme Court has ruled that abortion is legal and it is not murder, but what does your heart tell you?
My heart tells me you're sassyjm posing as a guy for some weird reason.

Location hidden

#279128 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I take credit for when I mess up.
Clearly not. You'd rather bear false witness against me and others who call you out for the hypocrite you are.
You telling someone how a christian is suppose to be is really an oximoron.
ANd you're minus the "oxi" @@.

Clearly you dont even know what the word OXYMORON means.
How would you know anything about the heart of a child of God, when you clearly don't have one.
Stinky, if you're an example of a 'child of g-d' then your jebus needs to take your stupid ass over his knee and tell you to stop being a Jackass in his name.
You still have the same heart, like I had, before God changed it.
I have the heart I was born with dear. G-d didn't need to CHANGE it, since it was fine to begin with.

Location hidden

#279129 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
They want to build tbeir own God.
Sounds more like what YOU are trying to do.

Nobody need to "build a g-d" you jackass.

Maybe you didn't get the memo, but there are religions in this world that have been around one HELL of a long time before your jebus was. If ANYONE "built" a deity, its you and your ilk. And you continue to try to do that, when you make up your own rules as you go along FOR that version of "faith".
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#279130 Jan 22, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicky WANTS gunns banned, literally, im not making that up.......why would you guys AGREE with her on much of anything involving guns?
You have poor comprehension skills. Chicky has made herself clear. She is not trying to remove your civil rights to bear arms and protect yourself, your family, and/or your property.

She wants to see guns regulated much like abortion is already regulated. Just because you weren't happy with the regulations of abortion and you continue working to criminalize these does not mean Chicky is trying to do the same. Your paranoia is showing.
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#279131 Jan 22, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ass. A 6 year old driving a car is illegal, but apparently a 6 year shooting an Uzi around people is not. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense...to morons like you.
you're missing the point, im saying is it not the ACT of irresponsibility, not the TOOL tht you shuld be concerned with?

Location hidden

#279132 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just tell others they can call upon the One true God, and The one true God, is the only one that will come forth.
All others are not God "so how can I attack them?
If you REALLY need it explained to you that your version of g-d is ONLY the "one true blahblahblah" TO YOU, and that other faiths believe the same thing, then you're too stupid to even have a discussion on faith.

Judaism's G-d certainly IS G-d dear. Your jebus is what's meaningless.

See? I can say that with as much certainty and faith as you spouting your bullshit.
Religions, clubs, fellowships, are not even compared to God.
Says who? You're meaningless jebus?

LOL
Example -you say abortion is good [/QUOTE[]

No I havent.

WHY ARE YOU LYING?

WHY are you bearing false witness DELIBERATELY?

Did your jesus tell you its okay to DELIBERATELY lie about others?

[QUOTE]
I say it is bad,
Nobody cares what you say. If its not your womb, its not for you to say.

And your jesus didn't say SHIT about abortion.
and you say I'm intollerant.
Actually, I've said you're a liar AND a moron. I've never said you're intolerant, but I'll be happy to add it to the list of your stupidities.
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#279134 Jan 22, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you described a successful birth?
My only concern is that laws are based on objective facts, not subjective opinions. You continue to miss the point and focus on something else.
lady, i want to understand what people like you believe & WHY

"It's a potential person until a successful birth is complete."
So explain, successful birth, if it's 3/4ths birthed, the head is out & all, its still NOT yet a person???

explain

Location hidden

#279135 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes 40 years and the greatest poles you have only shows how divided this country is on the matter.
5 states are rushing to see which one can claim to be tbe first state who can claim abortion free!
A few only have 1 abortion doctor for the entire state!
More illegal abortions are taking place now, then before it was legal. Says some reliable sources from the Mike Huckabee show.
Believe it or not, not all people really dig killing the smallest humans on earth.-
But hey enjoy your anniversary.:)
Wow. The more frustrated you get, the more you lie.

ROFLMAO! How funny!!

Keep it up you Jackass for Jesus.
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#279136 Jan 22, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You have poor comprehension skills. Chicky has made herself clear. She is not trying to remove your civil rights to bear arms and protect yourself, your family, and/or your property.
She wants to see guns regulated much like abortion is already regulated. Just because you weren't happy with the regulations of abortion and you continue working to criminalize these does not mean Chicky is trying to do the same. Your paranoia is showing.
lady, sorry but she DID say it....she may have been drunk or emotionally stupid about all those poor kids dying, as she said..........

at any rate, guns THEMSELVES arent the problem
Gtown71

United States

#279137 Jan 22, 2013
Carbon-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing the needs of the future with the constraints of the past. That is perfectly fine with me. I am perfectly aware of the measures that people you support have taken to rob people of their freedom. The only thing sadder than wanting to harm your fellow citizens in this way, is that you think it is actually possible at this point. I will enjoy that until you stop being funny. I am guessing that will be forever.
Please note how hard it is to understand, when someone not only supports abortion, but spends time and effort on promoting it, when they say it is sad to want to harm fellow citizens.

Location hidden

#279138 Jan 22, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>It's one thing to share your story gently and then listen humbly. It's another to brag about how horrible you were once and then brag how not horrible you are now...over and over again. He reminds me of a teenager who insists that you must enjoy his techno music, after you've listened and said, no. He's driving people away from your faith, not attracting them to it.
Skanky isn't one to tell this to. SHe's guilty of the same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,264,709
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Oh well 20,085
News How Black Women Have Been Leaning In Forever 14 hr Fart news 8
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 hr Ariel Sharon 70,149
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sun budd 54,341
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Sun Neil SS Bluesfest 151
News Dining Detour: Restaurants near Nassau Coliseum (Jan '09) Jul 31 Joan 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages