Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
259,801 - 259,820 of 305,467 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#276589 Jan 14, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the pagan who bases his "faith" on Harry Potter and dungeons and dragons games. Yeah right, you are a yardstick for sanity, in another dimension.
Trolling, trolling, TROLL ONNN!!!

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#276590 Jan 14, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Did you read this part?
"Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the prosecution--
(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;"
She'll return with some tweak to her argument narrowing the subject to justify the inevitable name-calling she has a compulsive need to perform. She's one freaky old chick, to be sure.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#276591 Jan 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you get your information? You have no way of knowing this stuff you claim from firsthand experience and it's obvious you don't have honest, open discussions with any prochoicers. Iow, you don't know what you're talking about, dear.
These fundies sure seem to have a lot of intimate knowledge of what is going on behind clinical doors. I don't know what goes on in their towns but where I am I have no idea who has, or has not, had an abortion or what any women I interact with speaks about in the privacy of their clinic/physician's rooms.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#276592 Jan 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your arguments are carbon copies of JM's.
You related?
I say they're one and the same. As soon as this "b.s. man" claimed "he" was okay with abortion to save the life of the mother I KNEW it was Sassy because she had already denied being "bsman", and then she threw that in to cover her identity deception.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#276593 Jan 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Now now LNM! Be specific - he's a Jackass for Jesus! There's a distinction there LOL!
Oh yes...and Liars for Jesus, too.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#276594 Jan 14, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
God decides when a child is to born. Why do they not understand that it is destruction of God.
Prove this then. And prove there is a God and then you can be taken seriously. Right now this is just your own religious belief...and that makes it irrelevant to everyone else outside your religion.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#276595 Jan 14, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
These fundies sure seem to have a lot of intimate knowledge of what is going on behind clinical doors. I don't know what goes on in their towns but where I am I have no idea who has, or has not, had an abortion or what any women I interact with speaks about in the privacy of their clinic/physician's rooms.
Isn't it amazing how they always know someone personally to fit the exact scenario that we happen to be discussing? Wow, they just have all these people telling them the intimate details of their lives, regularly. Yeah, whatever.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#276596 Jan 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Very, very few people, including Catholics, practice NFP. I don't care what these fundies, here, say. Facts are facts.
What do you call a couple that practices NFP?

A pregnant couple.

Location hidden

#276597 Jan 14, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Did you read this part?
"Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the prosecution--
(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;"
She ignored that part. She ignores everything she doesn't like.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#276598 Jan 14, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolling, trolling, TROLL ONNN!!!
I get a laugh out of these fundies who like to make other people's beliefs seem foolish. They got a magic guy sitting in the sky somewhere reading their minds, they got another guy who rose from the dead and flew into the sky and then those two guys were actually one guy...so that means the night before the crucifixion Jesus was actually praying to himself....

Yeah, their religion isn't ridiculous at all.

Location hidden

#276599 Jan 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it amazing how they always know someone personally to fit the exact scenario that we happen to be discussing? Wow, they just have all these people telling them the intimate details of their lives, regularly. Yeah, whatever.
And 99.99% of the time they're LYING about it,(think Lynne lying about the baby BORN in a PVS, or Skanky's dumpster diving uncle). Then they wonder why nobody believes their stupidity.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#276600 Jan 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it amazing how they always know someone personally to fit the exact scenario that we happen to be discussing? Wow, they just have all these people telling them the intimate details of their lives, regularly. Yeah, whatever.

My absolute favorite was The Knut when she was raging against the Girl Scouts! First her rage was based on something she read on her liesite propaganda news site, then it became something people in her town personally experienced and THEN it became something that happened to her close friends in the her parish church. LMAO! Those were fun times.

Sassy is the best at it though..'I have a friend who has a cousin whose brother-in-law's sister-in-law's father's grandpa....'.

LMAO!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#276601 Jan 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call a couple that practices NFP?
A pregnant couple.
LMAO!! Or an Octomom.

Jonesboro AR

#276603 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
My absolute favorite was The Knut when she was raging against the Girl Scouts! First her rage was based on something she read on her liesite propaganda news site, then it became something people in her town personally experienced and THEN it became something that happened to her close friends in the her parish church. LMAO! Those were fun times.
Sassy is the best at it though..'I have a friend who has a cousin whose brother-in-law's sister-in-law's father's grandpa....'.
LMAO!
Or would that be "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate." Dark Helmet - Spaceballs

Dear Gods, Knutter is a spaceball.
LOL

Jonesboro AR

#276604 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I get a laugh out of these fundies who like to make other people's beliefs seem foolish. They got a magic guy sitting in the sky somewhere reading their minds, they got another guy who rose from the dead and flew into the sky and then those two guys were actually one guy...so that means the night before the crucifixion Jesus was actually praying to himself....
Yeah, their religion isn't ridiculous at all.
At least in Wicca we have fun.
For those chocolate lovers out there.

The Chocolate Ritual
Copyright 1993, John Shepard, Performed at Dragonfest, August 1993

http://www.thedance.com/test/chocrit.htm

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#276605 Jan 14, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
At least in Wicca we have fun.
For those chocolate lovers out there.
The Chocolate Ritual
Copyright 1993, John Shepard, Performed at Dragonfest, August 1993
http://www.thedance.com/test/chocrit.htm
I remember the first time I saw this, which was in 93, now that I think of it. It would be a fun ritual to do, I think.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#276606 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I say they're one and the same. As soon as this "b.s. man" claimed "he" was okay with abortion to save the life of the mother I KNEW it was Sassy because she had already denied being "bsman", and then she threw that in to cover her identity deception.
It wouldn't be the first time.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#276607 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO!
LOL Good times!

Jonesboro AR

#276608 Jan 14, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the first time I saw this, which was in 93, now that I think of it. It would be a fun ritual to do, I think.
It is a very fun ritual. One that even the children will have fun participating in..:)
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#276609 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO!! Or an Octomom.
Do you really think that you get pregnant with eight babies through NFP? WOW

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Stu Rumsfeld 1,100,608
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 min Bently 18,880
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 68,997
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 hr gcaveman1 46,326
Find all students who are in Hartford Aug 28 Mr Black 1
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Aug 27 Confused 167
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE