Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,991)

Showing posts 259,801 - 259,820 of304,892
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
God decides when a child is to born. Why do they not understand that it is destruction of God.
A woman always wants her child. It is her body and her suffering.
I would have my baby without him.
NO, dear, it is for each WOMAN to decide whether or not to continue a pregnancy, not you or some imaginary deity.

Furthermore, not all women want pregnancy and children. That is why many women use reliable contraception; to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy to the best of their ability. Since it IS "her body," the only person to choose to continue the pregnancy or not is the WOMAN who is pregnant.

Beliefs AREN'T facts, in case you were unaware of that.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, Elise. I found it hilarious that "Bman" has finally revealed his religious background, which appears to be Catholicism. His advocating "natural family planning" was a dead giveaway, unless some other churches are promoting the same method of "birth control." :-)
Very, very few people, including Catholics, practice NFP. I don't care what these fundies, here, say. Facts are facts.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>bman is sassy trolling the thread.
Wow, how trifling is that broad, lol?
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't educated on any topic you post about.
Even legally the fetus is considered a "human being".
It's common sense.
Note what it says in this law.
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/108/hr1...
"Sec. 1841. Protection of unborn children
‘(a)(1) Whoever engages in conduct that violates any of the provisions of law listed in subsection (b) and thereby causes the death of, or bodily injury (as defined in section 1365) to, a child, who is in utero at the time the conduct takes place, is guilty of a separate offense under this section.
‘(2)(A) Except as otherwise provided in this paragraph, the punishment for that separate offense is the same as the punishment provided under Federal law for that conduct had that injury or death occurred to the unborn child’s mother.
‘(B) An offense under this section does not require proof that--
‘(i) the person engaging in the conduct had knowledge or should have had knowledge that the victim of the underlying offense was pregnant; or
‘(ii) the defendant intended to cause the death of, or bodily injury to, the unborn child.
‘(C) If the person engaging in the conduct thereby intentionally kills or attempts to kill the unborn child, that person shall instead of being punished under subparagraph (A), be punished as provided under sections 1111, 1112, and 1113 of this title for intentionally killing or attempting to kill a human being."
Also from same law:
from that same law.
"‘(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the prosecution--
‘(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;
‘(2) of any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant woman or her unborn child; or
‘(3) of any woman with respect to her unborn child.
‘(d) As used in this section, the term ‘unborn child’ means a child in utero, and the term ‘child in utero’ or ‘child, who is in utero’ means a member of the species homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb.’."
Did you read this part?
"Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the prosecution--

‘(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;"

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it not shock me, for you to think if a man or woman loved another enough to marry them, that they would also want to keep a baby from being aborted, if the woman becomes "with child ",something people would say for years.(WITH CHILD). pregnant couldn't even be said on tv for years.
Yet for a couple to love each other enough to marry, and have kids would be delutionable to you.
Oh Bullshyt.. you are trying to generalize and the world does not work that way.

You know and if were honest would acknowledge it.

You are not honest. you are a delusional at best and moronic f*cktard at worse.

Here is how it works out in the real world..

She gets pregnant. She decides to allow her husband to know she is pregnat. he may or may n be happy about this situtation.

Depending on where their lives are both economically, as a married couple, Her health, and what their long term plans are, if any.

She decides on what choice to keep or abort. It is her decision. He does not necessarily have to like it. But at the end will accept it as being her choice. As a mature adult should.

In your scenario he acts out like a spoiled brat for not getting his way. An immature little shyt. Which really points out a problem with their relationship. She needs to make a decision. Which Roe V Wade makes plain is hers alone.

As man I find the fact that many men, invariably are part of one of the Abrahamic religions, act as though they should always get the final word on what their wives should do with their bodies. The flimsy excuses of they love their wives or the worse one. Their god some how says so. Is just an immature response that is both pathetic and stupid.

In the real world a man support his partner and understands that it is not always about him. That sometimes the hardest decision is made when no one else can make it for you.

This is one such place in the real world. A woman does not need her husband having a snit. When she is the one that has to make and live with the decision. Regardless of which one she makes.

I know I just made to much sense again..

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Between you and cd, there is no room left in the closet, pagan. By the way, many new posters think yuou are a female. I have warned you about the over emotional feminine tone of your posts.
Trolling, trolling, Trolling

Must keep on spamming the forum whether it is stupid or insane..

TRRROOLLL ONNNNN

Troll that forum, tom tom

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the pagan who bases his "faith" on Harry Potter and dungeons and dragons games. Yeah right, you are a yardstick for sanity, in another dimension.
Trolling, trolling, TROLL ONNN!!!

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Did you read this part?
‘(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;"
She'll return with some tweak to her argument narrowing the subject to justify the inevitable name-calling she has a compulsive need to perform. She's one freaky old chick, to be sure.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you get your information? You have no way of knowing this stuff you claim from firsthand experience and it's obvious you don't have honest, open discussions with any prochoicers. Iow, you don't know what you're talking about, dear.
These fundies sure seem to have a lot of intimate knowledge of what is going on behind clinical doors. I don't know what goes on in their towns but where I am I have no idea who has, or has not, had an abortion or what any women I interact with speaks about in the privacy of their clinic/physician's rooms.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your arguments are carbon copies of JM's.
You related?
I say they're one and the same. As soon as this "b.s. man" claimed "he" was okay with abortion to save the life of the mother I KNEW it was Sassy because she had already denied being "bsman", and then she threw that in to cover her identity deception.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Now now LNM! Be specific - he's a Jackass for Jesus! There's a distinction there LOL!
Oh yes...and Liars for Jesus, too.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
God decides when a child is to born. Why do they not understand that it is destruction of God.
Prove this then. And prove there is a God and then you can be taken seriously. Right now this is just your own religious belief...and that makes it irrelevant to everyone else outside your religion.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
These fundies sure seem to have a lot of intimate knowledge of what is going on behind clinical doors. I don't know what goes on in their towns but where I am I have no idea who has, or has not, had an abortion or what any women I interact with speaks about in the privacy of their clinic/physician's rooms.
Isn't it amazing how they always know someone personally to fit the exact scenario that we happen to be discussing? Wow, they just have all these people telling them the intimate details of their lives, regularly. Yeah, whatever.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Very, very few people, including Catholics, practice NFP. I don't care what these fundies, here, say. Facts are facts.
What do you call a couple that practices NFP?

A pregnant couple.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Did you read this part?
She ignored that part. She ignores everything she doesn't like.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolling, trolling, TROLL ONNN!!!
I get a laugh out of these fundies who like to make other people's beliefs seem foolish. They got a magic guy sitting in the sky somewhere reading their minds, they got another guy who rose from the dead and flew into the sky and then those two guys were actually one guy...so that means the night before the crucifixion Jesus was actually praying to himself....

Yeah, their religion isn't ridiculous at all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it amazing how they always know someone personally to fit the exact scenario that we happen to be discussing? Wow, they just have all these people telling them the intimate details of their lives, regularly. Yeah, whatever.
And 99.99% of the time they're LYING about it,(think Lynne lying about the baby BORN in a PVS, or Skanky's dumpster diving uncle). Then they wonder why nobody believes their stupidity.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it amazing how they always know someone personally to fit the exact scenario that we happen to be discussing? Wow, they just have all these people telling them the intimate details of their lives, regularly. Yeah, whatever.

My absolute favorite was The Knut when she was raging against the Girl Scouts! First her rage was based on something she read on her liesite propaganda news site, then it became something people in her town personally experienced and THEN it became something that happened to her close friends in the her parish church. LMAO! Those were fun times.

Sassy is the best at it though..'I have a friend who has a cousin whose brother-in-law's sister-in-law's father's grandpa....'.

LMAO!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call a couple that practices NFP?
A pregnant couple.
LMAO!! Or an Octomom.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
My absolute favorite was The Knut when she was raging against the Girl Scouts! First her rage was based on something she read on her liesite propaganda news site, then it became something people in her town personally experienced and THEN it became something that happened to her close friends in the her parish church. LMAO! Those were fun times.
Sassy is the best at it though..'I have a friend who has a cousin whose brother-in-law's sister-in-law's father's grandpa....'.
LMAO!
Or would that be "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate." Dark Helmet - Spaceballs

Dear Gods, Knutter is a spaceball.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 259,801 - 259,820 of304,892
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••