Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,985)

Showing posts 259,681 - 259,700 of305,074
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
satans spawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, Liar.
here you are worshippinjg fertility and death at the same time pagan pole dancer.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not confused at all grumps. The poster to whom I responded said that the rights of one stop where the rights of the other body begin. My response validates the pro-choice. The contention of that poster would only be true if the fetus had rights.
But my post was to show that even if the anti-choicer was right, that the fetus had the same rights as the pregnnt woman, abortion would be a legal remedy for the woman.
satans spawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just say I don't believe this "bman" person is new around here.
I get it. The wiccans and the lesbians are big as hummers but you being an atheist you don't graze and gorge all day. You keep yourself from ballooning up so the devil will find you attractive. The wiccans and the lesbian women eat big macs, mac an cheese and sheet cakes all day but you burn all your calories hating christians!
satans spawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the way it sounds to me.. though he might want to use a chicken suit.. Just saying..
Chicken suit? She wants to not stand out in the proabort herd she better put on a rhino suit!

Your wiccan skyclad fertility orgy rituals must be a horrid site! All you buffalo sized women writhing and undulating around your pagan pig roast fires!! people driving by must think 'lookat all the cows going at it!!'

Did you see that Pimlico video Foo kept posting? She said she was in it and I remember seeing the only woman in the video and she was a real wide load in a black moo moo. This heiffer musta been at least 450 pounds! The earth must quake!!!! Ibet thats what keeps shaking Japan!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

satans spawn wrote:
<quoted text>
here you are worshippinjg fertility and death at the same time pagan pole dancer.
Wrong. I worship Deity, just like you do.

You've named yourself well, Liar.
sickofit

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to wipe after your emotional dump. K?
Dont forget to leave this FREE nation on your way to Iran where your stone age ideals will fit right in..
satans spawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhitler loooves butter & bacon sandwiches. She probably grazes out front of abortuaries with the other heffer deathscorts.
I bet she has a huge meat locker in her house full of sider of beef and hogs!
satans spawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
satans spawn: "Foo was a real wide load in a black moo moo."
Did she look like this?
http://weird-websites.info/Ugly-People/images...
Wow! Looks like Foo lost a few pounds! Manybe because Hostess collapsed!

Her asss must really STINK!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mtDNA is the same as your moms.
So I ask again, "Are you and your mom the same human being? Yes or no?"
human being has nothing to do with
dna. being of the human species does. So yes I am half my mothers human dna and I could not have gotten that had I not been part of her body.
satans spawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
satans spawn: "Foo was a real wide load in a black moo moo."
Did she look like this?
http://weird-websites.info/Ugly-People/images...
I bet foo has sores all over her asss from not being able to reach around and wash it. The neighbors must be thinking something died in her house because of the putrid unwashed asss stink!!
satans spawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Foo's hospital baby photo---

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/2...
satans spawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
satans spawn: "Your wiccan skyclad fertility orgy rituals must be a horrid site! All you buffalo sized women writhing and undulating around your pagan pig roast fires!!"
________
Wiccan woman accidently stabs foot with sword during "Good Luck" ritual in cemetery:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25803777/ns/us_ne...
(You can't make this stuff up)
"Kathwynn Gunther"! LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
AyaDontKnow: "So when the US is being rubbed on moms belly is it jumping around to hide from the paparazzi?"
Want to see Beyonce's baby Ivy Blue in utero? She's in the trailer for Beyonce's upcoming HBO special "Life Is But A Dream": http://www.youtube.com/watch...
you're not answering the question, why? If a fetus can have the conscious thought that a weapon is coming at them to destroy them and they should get out of the way, then they must be doing the same thing when an US is being done and they are seen doing flip flops and kicks off the uterine wall right? Or are they showing off for everybody? You're quite silly and immature for someone who claims to be a med student.
satans spawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Foo Foo ordering takeout----

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/...
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You went to PP's annual report and found 333K abortions performed in 2011. You didn't find anything to counter what I posted.
You originally claimed Planned Parenthood's most recent annual report was 2009. You were TWO YEARS off, dear. You were W.R.O.N.G.
Again.
Do you realize each and every birth control pill & condom dispensed by PP is counted as a treatment unit? An abortion is considered one treatement unit. Can you see how the 'abortion is only 3% of PP's business' is horseshit?
Any reasonable & average-intelligence individual would.
You claimed the numbers were out and I went to verify your claim. Your claim could not be verified through the CDC analysis -- as their reporting year is 2009.*That* is the report I thought you referred to.

So I went further into it, to PP's site, and found their *Financial* report.

You referenced the financial report when I thought you were referencing the detailed analysis. I don't know why you're still not understanding this or even bothering to *try* to use it as a weapon against me.

All that has happened with this "discussion" is two different reports showing two different types of information have been linked for everyone's perusal.

All that matters on the PP financial statement YOU REFERENCED is the percentage of abortion services provided. Which is still 3% as I stated last night. That means there is no substantial increase in abortion services provided. Which was your original claim.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

That's what we keep telling you--no children are aborted.

If you are free to speculate on oter people's abortions, I am free to speculate on why you are being such a dick to them.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sorry to disappoint you. No aborted children.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Klueless Katiekins: "PP didn't say 333K was a record number of abortions, somebody else did. You don't know or understand what you're reading."
A monkey can compare 333K PP abortions in 2011 with the number from previous years.
When you are wrong, you say the most ignorant things in a futile attempt to unwrong your wrong.
I'm literally laughing outloud.
Before opening your proabort mouth and making an ass out of yourself (again), all you had to do was compare the abortion number across PP's annual reports.
(wow...she's a mess...)
I bet that same monkey understands 333K is about a third of a million.

And that monkey would know if there are just under a million annual abortions, then PP is only performing about a third of these total.

Perhaps, this very same monkey would realize PP does NOT need to be harassed and forced to close its doors. Would not dream of depriving those poverty stricken patients who take responsibility for their individual actions by using birth control to prevent pregnancy or to abort early, at the 7-8 gestational week as the law allows.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

1) There was no creation of mankind; we evolved. There is no intent in evolution.

2) Nobody said pregnancy is a disease. But it is a biological condition and the means to alleviate that condition should the woman not wish to continue it. That is part of what medicine does.

3) We don't have to dehumanize a fetus to remove it from the woman's body. It has no rights; it certainly has no right that supersedes the woman's own.

4) By calling people pigs, you dehumanize them--hypocrite.

5) We get it--women ho dare to have sex should be punished with pregnancy.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't re-write the creation of mankind. Pregnancy was intentionally included in who we are. It is normal & not a disease. You want to make pregnancy a disease in order to dehumanize humans.
Why?
Because you are living a life of a pig, and want to drag humanity down to your level.
Keep your life of debauchery away from innocents. Leave the babies alone.
You fat disgusting pig.
satans spawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
That's what we keep telling you--no children are aborted.
If you are free to speculate on oter people's abortions, I am free to speculate on why you are being such a dick to them.
<quoted text>
Figure you'd be using that particular word. Your breath must stink of semen.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Elise has been open about her abortion. No speculation.
Katie is clear that she taught her daughters bodily autonomy is king and "calling fetuses in general 'a useless wad of cells' is" is not belittling.
You do the math.(don't allow Katie to do the math until she gets her new calculator...yee gads....)
Thanks.
You have nfi what I taught my daughters.

You keep bringing them into this debate and I keep telling you how tasteless it is and to stop.

WTF is your problem over there? Jesus smiles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 259,681 - 259,700 of305,074
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Hartford Forum right now

Search the Hartford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Patrick 1,078,770
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min voice of peace 67,885
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr SpaceBlues 45,762
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr gottondas 68,361
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue bee 6335 18,536
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Mon LMAO 164
12 Places to Host a Kid's Birthday Party in Gre... (Jul '08) Jul 20 cathyd241 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hartford People Search