Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
259,661 - 259,680 of 305,486 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#276422 Jan 13, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeast got a rise out of you, muffin.
You don't use yeast to make muffins.

lmao!!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#276423 Jan 13, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>

You fat disgusting pig.
Another fine faux-Christian.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#276427 Jan 13, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhitler: "There is no 'baby' in a 'womb'. There is an embryo or fetus in a uterus."
"I already know most here interchange child for fetus. And I'm cool with that." - Katie
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Nothing to do with what I said.
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#276428 Jan 13, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhitler: No, my mom taught me about sex and reproduction, and I've expanded on what she taught me
_________
You expanded into paganism & baby-killing.
What a shame.
My your mom's soul rest in peace.....as I'm sure you brought heartbreak & worry to her.
A Catholic mother with a Pagan Proabort daughter.
Sad.
FORK RELIGION AND ALL YOU NAZI FASCIST RELIGOUS FREAKS....Mind your own business hitler..

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#276429 Jan 13, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhitler: No, my mom taught me about sex and reproduction, and I've expanded on what she taught me
_________
What a shame.
My your mom's soul rest in peace.....as I'm sure you brought heartbreak & worry to her.
Sad.
Ah, can't refute me, so you just attack and lie. Got it.

BTW, my mother was didn't have a "proabort" daughter, and was pro-choice. She was fine with my religion, because unlike narrow-minded, bigotted people such as yourself, she took the time to talk with me about it, saw me living it, and found out it wasn't what she'd thought it was.

I have never killed anyone. You are a liar.
Tondaleyo lives

Muscotah, KS

#276432 Jan 13, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, can't refute me, so you just attack and lie. Got it.
BTW, my mother was didn't have a "proabort" daughter, and was pro-choice. She was fine with my religion, because unlike narrow-minded, bigotted people such as yourself, she took the time to talk with me about it, saw me living it, and found out it wasn't what she'd thought it was.
I have never killed anyone. You are a liar.
You are misguided and so was your mom.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#276433 Jan 13, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
AyakaNeo: "This makes no sense. mtDNA says you're incorrect."
Are you and your mom the same human being? Yes or no?
That wasn't your point. Your point was because the nuclear DNA is different the fetus is not part of the womans body. mtDNA in any fetus is the exact replica of the mothers mtDNA. It couldn't be the same if the fetus weren't part of the mothers body and the fetus couldn't get half the mothers nuclear DNA if it weren't part of her body.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#276434 Jan 13, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text>You are misguided and so was your mom.
Not true, Liar.
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#276435 Jan 13, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Sickofit is regular. Takes an emotional dump about same time each day.
OOO nice christian thing to say there hitler boy......How proud your flying space jew daddy must be of his little nazi fascist pig.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#276437 Jan 13, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the preborn baby moves away from the life-threatening abortion weapon.
You're not a very bright fella.
So when the US is being rubbed on moms belly is it jumping around to hide from the paparazzi?
satans spawn

United States

#276439 Jan 13, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, sometimes I add a bit of brandy to my evening coffee though. Just when I'm on vay kay.
I just bet you do atheist! Red hair is very fitting for you hellwoman. Why aren't you as big as a bull elephant? That seems to be a common trait among proaborts. They usually look like they live on poptarts and whoppers. You must be a favorite of the devil!!
satans spawn

United States

#276440 Jan 13, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text>You are misguided and so was your mom.
Their moms couldn't be all that good since they didnt raise good christian children. They raised pagans and even worse atheists.
satans spawn

United States

#276441 Jan 13, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
_________
What a shame.
Sad.
And poor mrs. Moon! A Catholic womann with a atheist proabort daughter!!! That devil hair atheist turned her back on good christian teaching!
satans spawn

United States

#276442 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You are a very strange person.
You're an atheist so your a very evil person. Here you are mixed right in with a herd of proabort rhinos! Do they gobble up all tthe food before you can get much?
satans spawn

United States

#276443 Jan 13, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, Liar.
here you are worshippinjg fertility and death at the same time pagan pole dancer.
grumpy

Hackensack, NJ

#276444 Jan 13, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not confused at all grumps. The poster to whom I responded said that the rights of one stop where the rights of the other body begin. My response validates the pro-choice. The contention of that poster would only be true if the fetus had rights.
But my post was to show that even if the anti-choicer was right, that the fetus had the same rights as the pregnnt woman, abortion would be a legal remedy for the woman.
satans spawn

United States

#276445 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Let's just say I don't believe this "bman" person is new around here.
I get it. The wiccans and the lesbians are big as hummers but you being an atheist you don't graze and gorge all day. You keep yourself from ballooning up so the devil will find you attractive. The wiccans and the lesbian women eat big macs, mac an cheese and sheet cakes all day but you burn all your calories hating christians!
satans spawn

United States

#276448 Jan 13, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the way it sounds to me.. though he might want to use a chicken suit.. Just saying..
Chicken suit? She wants to not stand out in the proabort herd she better put on a rhino suit!

Your wiccan skyclad fertility orgy rituals must be a horrid site! All you buffalo sized women writhing and undulating around your pagan pig roast fires!! people driving by must think 'lookat all the cows going at it!!'

Did you see that Pimlico video Foo kept posting? She said she was in it and I remember seeing the only woman in the video and she was a real wide load in a black moo moo. This heiffer musta been at least 450 pounds! The earth must quake!!!! Ibet thats what keeps shaking Japan!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#276449 Jan 13, 2013
satans spawn wrote:
<quoted text>
here you are worshippinjg fertility and death at the same time pagan pole dancer.
Wrong. I worship Deity, just like you do.

You've named yourself well, Liar.
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#276452 Jan 13, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to wipe after your emotional dump. K?
Dont forget to leave this FREE nation on your way to Iran where your stone age ideals will fit right in..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min truth-facts 46,379
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,101,483
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 min Samuel-6g-Jackson 18,898
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min JOEL 69,091
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,399
Find all students who are in Hartford Aug 28 Mr Black 1
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Aug 27 Confused 167
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••