Most dangerous city in connecticut

Most dangerous city in connecticut

Posted in the Hartford Forum

Ct spokesman

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 27, 2012
What the most dangerous city in connecticut hands down?????!!!
Ct spokesman

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Aug 27, 2012
I think hartford hands down!!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Ya know..THERE doesn't even have to be a DANGEROUS city anywhere..if the law would just do their job and clean it up..
Ct spokesman

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Aug 31, 2012
They would have to help the poor that would help alot people wouldnt have to commit crimes i think it should be a war on poverty instead of drugs!!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Milford, CT

#5 Dec 19, 2012
The poor need to help themselves. They need to get jobs. EVEN IF that means working at McDonalds. Go get a job.
Donna

East Hartford, CT

#6 Dec 20, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Ya know..THERE doesn't even have to be a DANGEROUS city anywhere..if the law would just do their job and clean it up..
No kidding Colorado chick!
The police are SO damn negligent AND dangerous to deal with, I.E. Corrupt in this damn state.
But the state officials Do Not give a rat's behind about the public's safety.
They don't bother going after drivers running stop signs in residential areas where pedestrians frequently walk.
The dog wardens, in Hartford county, especially East Hartford, don't EVER want to enforce the Anti-Roaming Law.
they allow ALL these aggressive, vicious dogs like Rottweilers, Pit Bulls & German Shepherds to run OUT of their yards & across the streets to attack people's dogs being walked on a leash!
You got East Hartford K9 cops who deliberately let their Huge German Shepherd K9 dog run loose up at Veteran's Memorial Park next to a disabled woman & her dog.
The East Hartford K9 cop, 37A, even let his K9 dog run loose off a leash out of Constantine Hardware store in Glastonbury, CT last winter.
That is where many people walk their little dogs too!
Talk about dangerous & corrupt.
Beware if the East Hartford Police Dept. people!
They certainly are not doing a "fine job", unless
you consider putting the public's & disabled people's lives in danger "fine"!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Crime is EVERYWHERE....Philly is BAD..also..NO jobs, No skills, and No desire to seek employment..they rather Steal..LAZY..
Hear ya

East Hartford, CT

#8 Apr 12, 2013
I think East Hartford is the absolute WORST town's to live, walk, or work in.

Did you hear the news story about 25 yrs ago, about a guy who was hurt on the job @ Pratt& Whitney a/c who actually committed suicide b/c he was in so many pain; their worker's compensation insurance company, Cigna,
Would NOT help him heal from his work injuries!!

Speaking of suicide, a police officer, a 24 yr veteran of Police force,
actually shot himself in head @ East Hartford Police station......strange!

Hmmmm...makes me wonder....
Hear ya

East Hartford, CT

#9 Apr 12, 2013
Walking in East Hartford, ESP. near Manchester or Glastonbury line is the most dangerous place to walk.
The cops don't seem to care.
Hundreds of drivers running stop signs & speeding in neighborhoods in that town.
Hear ya

East Hartford, CT

#10 Apr 12, 2013
Manchester ain't a safe Spot to walk in parking lots either.
Cop nearly ran two people over at pedestrian crosswalk at WALmart last year!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Homer 1,459,695
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Republican Truth 312,832
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IB DaMann 7,947
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Walla Walla Ding ... 62,340
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 hr TRD 71,237
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Proud American 20,707
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Dec 4 ShaBOO 155

Hartford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages