Man Held In Enfield Stabbing

Eutiquio Reyes, of 32 Church St., is charged with attempted first-degree assault, second-degree assault, first-degree reckless endangerment, carrying a weapon and second-degree breach of peace. Read more
Call ICE

New Britain, CT

#1 Jul 15, 2008
Send him back.
Elendril

Newington, CT

#2 Jul 15, 2008
If he is here illegally, don't waste the taxpayers money and the courts time trying him and then imprisoning him, pack him up and ship him home.

DgD

“Angel of Justice”

Since: Jul 07

military town,usa

#4 Jul 15, 2008
INS should take him RIGHT AWAY and head for the border......
Inner City Hartford Boy

Hillsborough, NC

#5 Jul 15, 2008
It wasn't me.
WTF

Waterbury, CT

#7 Jul 15, 2008
And before anyone asks-- The defendant was NOT being served alcohol at the Celebration.
MyThoughtsOnThis

Hartford, CT

#8 Jul 15, 2008
I told you all the T-Ville trash comes out to play at night for the celebration. Next up - The Mt. Caramel weekend. Ugh.
Enfield Resident

North Westchester, CT

#9 Jul 15, 2008
WTF wrote:
And before anyone asks-- The defendant was NOT being served alcohol at the Celebration.
Sure he wasn't.
Valerie

Schenectady, NY

#10 Jul 15, 2008
Who cares if he was served beer at the celebration. Ship him back to Mexic. Just more Thompsonville Trash.

Since: Jun 08

Enfield, CT

#11 Jul 15, 2008
First, if the guy did it and he is an illegal - he needs to get shipped back. Second, if he is an illegal and didn't do it - he needs to get shipped back.
This is the behavior that we need to prevent, and I am not talking just about the stabbing - I am talking about the landlords that would rent to illegals.
ct resident

Newington, CT

#14 Jul 16, 2008
Yes and you can thank the corrupt Town Council from the 1970's for the reason why Thompsonville sucks now. It used to be filled with Italians, French, Irish and Polish immigrants who came here leagally, obeyed the law and became good citizens of the town. Raised their children respectfully. The town put forth "Urban Renewel" which was going to make Thompsonville a more vibrant place but instead they took hard working citizens land by emminent domain, knocked down beautiful brown stone buildings and put up low income housing.
knows

Cranston, RI

#15 Jul 16, 2008
yes he is illegal adn thats why someone should get him out. If there just here to cause problem then why be here.
WTF

Waterbury, CT

#16 Jul 16, 2008
ct resident wrote:
Yes and you can thank the corrupt Town Council from the 1970's for the reason why Thompsonville sucks now. It used to be filled with Italians, French, Irish and Polish immigrants who came here leagally, obeyed the law and became good citizens of the town. Raised their children respectfully. The town put forth "Urban Renewel" which was going to make Thompsonville a more vibrant place but instead they took hard working citizens land by emminent domain, knocked down beautiful brown stone buildings and put up low income housing.
THANK YOU FOR THE TRUTH!
30 Year Enfield Resident

Newington, CT

#17 Jul 17, 2008
Ok,Ok.....I understand where you are coming from however. I have lived in Enfield for 30years now. I grew up in a NICE residental neighborhood and when I was old enough to move out the ONLY place in Enfield you can afford to RENT from is in T-Ville. I have now lived down here for 15yrs cause this is what i can do. I work full time and take care of raising my children. They are respectfull and well mannered (for the most part -they are kids). I do not receive any kind of state or federal aid and this is how EVERYONE labels us cause of where we live. There are NICE, KIND, CARING, HARD WORKING, NOT DRUG ADDICTIED PEOPLE that live down here. Think about how we feel!!!!
Scott

Bristol, CT

#18 Jul 17, 2008
Send him to New Haven. They'll welcome him with open arms.
Corruption

North Kingstown, RI

#19 Jul 17, 2008
ct resident wrote:
Yes and you can thank the corrupt Town Council from the 1970's for the reason why Thompsonville sucks now. It used to be filled with Italians, French, Irish and Polish immigrants who came here leagally, obeyed the law and became good citizens of the town. Raised their children respectfully. The town put forth "Urban Renewel"
which was going to make Thompsonville a more vibrant place but instead they took hard working citizens land by emminent domain, knocked down beautiful brown stone buildings and put up low income housing.
We also need to clean up the corrupt police department, all they want to do is get their name in the paper and pretend how dangerous their job is. Its only dangerous if you really get criminals, not just cruise up and down the road wasting fuel. Also if the town is hurting for money, stop the festivities until we can really afford them. Lot of wasted money goes to PD and FD for overtime etc...
Youre a Nutjob

Hamden, CT

#20 Jul 18, 2008
Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
We also need to clean up the corrupt police department, all they want to do is get their name in the paper and pretend how dangerous their job is. Its only dangerous if you really get criminals, not just cruise up and down the road wasting fuel. Also if the town is hurting for money, stop the festivities until we can really afford them. Lot of wasted money goes to PD and FD for overtime etc...
Get a life, loser.

Since: Jun 08

Enfield, CT

#21 Jul 18, 2008
Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
We also need to clean up the corrupt police department, all they want to do is get their name in the paper and pretend how dangerous their job is. Its only dangerous if you really get criminals, not just cruise up and down the road wasting fuel. Also if the town is hurting for money, stop the festivities until we can really afford them. Lot of wasted money goes to PD and FD for overtime etc...
Just when I think no one could get farther off the mark...someone takes conversation down a notch even lower.

By all means enlighten us all to the rampant corruption in the Enfield PD.

These guys enter situations every day that can change on a dime and go south fast. The community police and the efforts set up by the Chief and his staff have had a positive impact on Thompsonville and the rest of the town.

You dont have a single fact to back anything up it seems, do you even know how many arrests there have been in any period of time? Have any idea where they were?

The Police and Fire Departments in town are made up of some of the finest people you will come accross, and that is why you are obviously not part of either.
hate this town

United States

#22 Jul 19, 2008
i HATE this town i moved here to help a friend whos boyfriend dumped her and within 20mins i HATED it here. of course we live in t-ville where all the little hoochie trash drug dealers hang out and i must call the cops 2-3 times a day. this place sucks!! everyone here thinks stabbing is cool or fun....GROW UP ASS HOLES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,206,771
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min Agents of Corruption 52,314
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Ink 309,247
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) 2 hr transmission problem 284
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Cold Front 69,309
News MySpace In Sex Assault Probe (Feb '06) 8 hr max 423
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Save you lives 19,719
Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]