Suspect Turns Himself In After Show

Suspect Turns Himself In After Show

There are 7 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Mar 1, 2007, titled Suspect Turns Himself In After Show. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Josian J. Davila of Columbia Street was one of three men the Hartford Police Department featured on the WFSB, Channel 3, 11 p.m. broadcast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

High School Parent

South Windsor, CT

#1 Mar 1, 2007
castration
tom

Wallingford, CT

#2 Mar 1, 2007
great job!! keep it up
Columbia Street resident

New Milford, CT

#3 Mar 1, 2007
I USED to think this street was decent despite the surroundings....now, not so much.
Columbia Street resident

New Milford, CT

#4 Mar 1, 2007
I live in Hartford not cheshire
JOSIAN DAVILA

Hartford, CT

#5 Mar 8, 2012
It wasnt all of that news and law enforcement always make things bigger than what really is....A lot of ignorant ppl with some deggre in education said anything just for rating or just to follow others......here I am doing good and enjoying freedom since 2009
taisha perez

New Britain, CT

#6 Apr 23, 2013
JOSIAN DAVILA wrote:
It wasnt all of that news and law enforcement always make things bigger than what really is....A lot of ignorant ppl with some deggre in education said anything just for rating or just to follow others......here I am doing good and enjoying freedom since 2009
truth will set u free i' am josian daughter's mother and dude u's a bumm check it now u want ppl to feel pitty on u dude da girl was 12yrs old and u were 22yr old u like lil girls and dudes plz dont let this pretator fool u by pittiful comments babymom right here speakin truth!!!!!!!!!! b a man for once and man up to what u did........and now u want costudy of my daughter for what so u can do the same h**noooooo i dont think homie puttin u on blast so lets c if da state of ct will grant that cause trust that's gonna b a hell of a story for htfd courant!!!!
the game

Hartford, CT

#7 Mar 8, 2015
thebigbossfromsouthwhitneystre etonlyoneyearittookmetodowhatp eopledoinonelifenow8yearmoreto gotofinishthishellyeahiwenttoh ellcamebackandsorrybutimearnin gpeaceinmind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,250,580
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,136
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IB DaMann 53,918
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr the Ace of Spades 20,044
News Boy, 11, drowns in Brentwood pool (Jun '08) Mon tom wingo 48
News Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) Mon This Thread Now C... 16,154
News Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO (Jan '08) Jun 28 Enigma 564
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages