Scientists say they have proved climate change is real, now mus...

Scientists studying the changing nature of the Earth's climate say they have completed one crucial task - proving beyond a doubt that global warming is real. Full Story
PHD

Overton, TX

#7719 Jan 22, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#7720 Jan 22, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text> to Tina
A rational person would not casually dismiss the 6 billion metric tons of carbon dioxide annually produced though human activities.
Wow, talk about being in a bubble and not having a reality check.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#7721 Jan 22, 2013
328 posts in 9 days ?? LMAOROTFU~! Live around here, sweetie ??? Poor digger...all that mindless SPAM !!!
PHD

Overton, TX

#7722 Jan 23, 2013
Has anyone complained to the board about the two above spewing hate and useless scientific science fiction cut and paste useless babble?

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#7723 Jan 23, 2013
Actually, I have rarely seen Amused Slew use cut and paste. Wallop10 on the other hand is now the hands down champ and he rarely includes a link to what he cuts and pastes. Although he uses only a few sources such as Wikipedia and the one NASA site while ignoring the wealth of other sites.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7724 Jan 23, 2013
So its cut and paste useless babble. They refuse to show their own published work.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#7725 Jan 23, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, talk about being in a bubble and not having a reality check.
How so? By all means, please elaborate. No one should be confined to a fantasy bubble - feel free to burst it.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7726 Jan 23, 2013
Just more useless babble form the commanders of cut and paste scientific science fiction. They refuse to show their own published work.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#7727 Jan 23, 2013
PHD wrote:
Just more useless babble form the commanders of cut and paste scientific science fiction. They refuse to show their own published work.
More science friction.

Fairfax, VA

#7728 Jan 23, 2013
tina anne wrote:
Actually, I have rarely seen Amused Slew use cut and paste. Wallop10 on the other hand is now the hands down champ and he rarely includes a link to what he cuts and pastes. Although he uses only a few sources such as Wikipedia and the one NASA site while ignoring the wealth of other sites.
Liar! I have linked numerous times directly to science studies or to mainstream science articles such as ScienceDaily or Scientific American.

all your links are to nonreputable, anti-science right wing sites.

Fairfax, VA

#7729 Jan 23, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? By all means, please elaborate. No one should be confined to a fantasy bubble - feel free to burst it.
My apologies. It was meant for PHD. I'll slow down in the future.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7730 Jan 23, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies. It was meant for PHD. I'll slow down in the future.
If you go any slower you will come to a stop. Now that would be a good thing maybe the scientific science fiction useless babble cut and past you post will end. AHH just a dream just a dream.
litesong

Everett, WA

#7731 Jan 23, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
bubble........
//////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' set forth:
babble......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize......
PHD

Overton, TX

#7732 Jan 23, 2013
litesong wrote:
Wallop10 wrote:
bubble........
//////////
babble......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize......
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
litesong

Everett, WA

#7733 Jan 23, 2013
itesong wrote:
Wallop10 wrote:
bubble........
//////////
babble......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize......
//////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' fortifies:
Attacks on me.....
/////////
litesong wrote:
.......... bobbitize it
litesong

Everett, WA

#7735 Jan 23, 2013
litesong wrote:
Wallop10 wrote:
bubble........
//////////
babble......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize......
/////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' flubs:
Attacks on me.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize it.
conspiracyTHEORI STguy

Excelsior, MN

#7736 Jan 23, 2013
"Global warming" is a scam same with the lunar landing !! scientists have been lying for centuries telling us that we live on a round globe and we arent the center of the universe!! we are living in a controlled environment by martians observing us!! Hurry get some tinfoil and make a hat the government is feeding us lies through a chip in our brains!!!!!
PHD

Overton, TX

#7737 Jan 24, 2013
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Wallop10 wrote:
bubble........
//////////
babble......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize......
/////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' flubs:
Attacks on me.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize it.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#7738 Jan 24, 2013
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>

Of course the real irony is that the stringent enviromental laws will drive a company to build in a location that has few to any and the end result is the enviroment being harmed even more. That the rising costs of dealing with regulations often results in those workers becoming unemployeed while companies move operations to places with such a low cost of living that people are willing to work dirt cheap.
Meanwhile, back on the ranch...
The trend to outsource production to foreign countries (to make larger profits) has led to top tier American "earners" making unparalleled disparate profits compared to the wages of the working classes, which harms the economy, which reinforces the importation of the cheap goods whose production is now outsourced....
Unions and environmental protections are not the villains here, they are the excuses, rationalizations and justification.

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#7741 Jan 25, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! I have linked numerous times directly to science studies or to mainstream science articles such as ScienceDaily or Scientific American.
all your links are to nonreputable, anti-science right wing sites.
Really, lets look at how many of your posts have cut and paste vs Slew's. A larger percentage of your posts than the average in your posts and it is rarity in Slew's posts.

I also notice Slew tends to stay away from name calling far more than you as well. I may not agree with either of you but lets call a spade a spade and the fact the fact. You may have the link but you also still cut and paste and some of yours are obviously cut and paste with no link.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr King Clutch 1,129,383
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 70,156
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Life is Love 306,363
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning ... (Nov '08) 7 hr RACE 5,663
More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) 13 hr malinae 278
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Fred 19,408
Hartford Dating
Find my Match

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]