Coping with sexual woes

May 18, 2009 Full story: MyFox St. Louis 113

Thanks, Hollywood, for making sex look so easy. In real bedrooms, the rest of us must wrangle with some not-so-sexy issues: unsatisfactory erections, untimely ejaculation, pain, low libido, and more.

Full Story

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#47 Aug 8, 2011
Gross. Liars.
HumanSpirit

Hawthorne, FL

#48 Aug 8, 2011
Pharmacutical mind drugs including anti-depressants along with other harmacutical medication is the biggest cause of sexual dyfunction.

The Mental Health Industry should be avoided as the history of the profession indicates their attempt to seperate gender for political reasons.
HumanSpirit

Hawthorne, FL

#49 Aug 8, 2011
Female: Gloria Steinem: How the CIA Used Feminism to Destabilize Society
Snip:
I won't attempt to analyze the CIA's motivation except to suggest what they have in common: They demoralized, alienated and divided Americans. The elite operates by fostering division and conflict in the world. Thus, we don't realize who the real enemy is. For the same reason, the CIA and elite foundations also fund the diversity and multicultural movements.
Feminism has done the most damage. There is no more fundamental yet delicate relationship in society than male and female. On it depends the family, the red blood cell of society. Nobody with the interests of society at heart would try to divide men and women. Yet the lie that men have exploited women has become the official orthodoxy.
Man loves woman. His first instinct is to nurture ("husband") and see her thrive. When a woman is happy, she is beautiful. Sure, some men are abusive. But the vast majority have supported and guided their families for millennium.

Feminists relentlessly advance the idea that our inherent male and female characteristics, crucial to our development as human beings, are mere "stereotypes." This is a vicious calumny on all heterosexuals, 95% of the population. Talk about hate! Yet it is taught to children in elementary schools! It is echoed in the media. Lesbians like Rosie O'Donnell are advanced as role models.
All of this is calculated to create personal confusion and sow chaos among heterosexuals. As a result, millions of American males are emasculated and divorced from their relationship to family (the world and the future.) The American woman has been hoodwinked into investing herself in a mundane career instead of the timeless love of her husband and children. Many women have become temperamentally unfit to be wives and mothers. People, who are isolated and alone, stunted and love-starved, are easy to fool and manipulate. Without the healthy influence of two loving parents, so are their children.
Feminism is a grotesque fraud perpetrated on society by its governing elite. It is designed to weaken the American social and cultural fabric in order to introduce a friendly fascist New World Order. Its advocates are sanctimonious charlatans who have grown rich and powerful from it. They include a whole class of liars and moral cripples who work for the elite in various capacities: government, education and the media. These imposters ought to be exposed and ridiculed.
Women's oppression is a lie. Sex roles were never as rigid as feminists would have us believe.

Pasted from < http://www.savethemales.ca/180302.html> ;

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#50 Aug 9, 2011
HumanSpirit wrote:
Female: Gloria Steinem: How the CIA Used Feminism to Destabilize Society
Snip:
I won't attempt to analyze the CIA's motivation except to suggest what they have in common: They demoralized, alienated and divided Americans. The elite operates by fostering division and conflict in the world. Thus, we don't realize who the real enemy is. For the same reason, the CIA and elite foundations also fund the diversity and multicultural movements.
Feminism has done the most damage. There is no more fundamental yet delicate relationship in society than male and female. On it depends the family, the red blood cell of society. Nobody with the interests of society at heart would try to divide men and women. Yet the lie that men have exploited women has become the official orthodoxy.
Man loves woman. His first instinct is to nurture ("husband") and see her thrive. When a woman is happy, she is beautiful. Sure, some men are abusive. But the vast majority have supported and guided their families for millennium.
Feminists relentlessly advance the idea that our inherent male and female characteristics, crucial to our development as human beings, are mere "stereotypes." This is a vicious calumny on all heterosexuals, 95% of the population. Talk about hate! Yet it is taught to children in elementary schools! It is echoed in the media. Lesbians like Rosie O'Donnell are advanced as role models.
All of this is calculated to create personal confusion and sow chaos among heterosexuals. As a result, millions of American males are emasculated and divorced from their relationship to family (the world and the future.) The American woman has been hoodwinked into investing herself in a mundane career instead of the timeless love of her husband and children. Many women have become temperamentally unfit to be wives and mothers. People, who are isolated and alone, stunted and love-starved, are easy to fool and manipulate. Without the healthy influence of two loving parents, so are their children.
Feminism is a grotesque fraud perpetrated on society by its governing elite. It is designed to weaken the American social and cultural fabric in order to introduce a friendly fascist New World Order. Its advocates are sanctimonious charlatans who have grown rich and powerful from it. They include a whole class of liars and moral cripples who work for the elite in various capacities: government, education and the media. These imposters ought to be exposed and ridiculed.
Women's oppression is a lie. Sex roles were never as rigid as feminists would have us believe.
Pasted from < http://www.savethemales.ca/180302.html> ;
the roots of feminism started long ago, long before the CIA existed ....

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#51 Aug 9, 2011
Gloria Steinem and the entire feminist movement of the 70s promoted the masculinization of women, instead of promoting the true values of womanhood. They effectively trivialized female values and told women that if they were to acquire equal status they would have to adopt male values. Bullshit! Steinem and her ilk did more damage to the advancement of feminine values than all the macho shitheads down through history. Steinem herself has admitted that she was wrong, wrong, wrong. Too late. The damage is done.
Back to sexual woes. Don't have any of those. I'm bisexual, so if one doesn't work for me, the other does. I love living on both sides of the coin.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#52 Aug 9, 2011
So monogamy is an impossibility for you?
Peggy Suc wrote:
Gloria Steinem and the entire feminist movement of the 70s promoted the masculinization of women, instead of promoting the true values of womanhood. They effectively trivialized female values and told women that if they were to acquire equal status they would have to adopt male values. Bullshit! Steinem and her ilk did more damage to the advancement of feminine values than all the macho shitheads down through history. Steinem herself has admitted that she was wrong, wrong, wrong. Too late. The damage is done.
Back to sexual woes. Don't have any of those. I'm bisexual, so if one doesn't work for me, the other does. I love living on both sides of the coin.

“guess who Lois?”

#53 Aug 9, 2011
Peggy Suc wrote:
I read something recently where a man is less bothered by his GF or wife having extramarital sex with her female lover. Of course, a common side effect is that he gets to join in, although it is not always the case.

WHat are your thoughts on that?
Tim

Saint Paul, MN

#54 Aug 9, 2011
franko wrote:
<quoted text>I read something recently where a man is less bothered by his GF or wife having extramarital sex with her female lover. Of course, a common side effect is that he gets to join in, although it is not always the case.
WHat are your thoughts on that?
franko get a woman. Oh wait What did you you to your last date? You went out on one date.
Then you called for 10 days and she never called back. So what did you do show up at her home and call a b@tch. I can see why you have sexual woes. You are a very weak oldman. Just go back to posting about other mens penis size. That is what you love to do.
Join Free

“Tired of being alone!!”

Since: Mar 11

Massillon Ohio

#55 Aug 9, 2011
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>Take it from someone who has had not one, but TWO periods of celibacy (each lasting a long four years)....it is completely draining - that and you spend a fortune in batteries for the vibrators.
Ok what about almost 14 years now?
Wanker

Prospect, CT

#56 Aug 9, 2011
Switch to the other hand

“Tired of being alone!!”

Massillon Ohio

#58 Aug 9, 2011
Wanker wrote:
Switch to the other hand

Lol....both worn out
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#59 Aug 9, 2011
franko wrote:
<quoted text>the roots of feminism started long ago, long before the CIA existed ....
Bette Freedman was the start of the NOW (1976) and her ideas were good. However, the politics of the National Organization of Woman changed when the Bush Sr was on the board of directors for Eli Lilly who has exclusive rights to the medications and research from the MLULTRA era. Bush headed up the CIA termporarily and used the NOW as a means for movement of the Mental Health Industry. He did this with the funding of the Social Service Act and also the Educational Act. Funding for the newly devised Social Services (each state) was easy to come by and the loans for the the mental health degree (1984) was paid almost entirely by the government. With the making of the Health and Rehabiltation Service (each state) the agency incorporated the mental health Industry. Further in 1985 Bush added the Family Law Court to the judiciary. In his own Presidency (1989) Prozac enter the market place.

Divorce was planned forthe society.

HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#60 Aug 9, 2011
As you know the mental health industry was generally suppressed after WWII until the 1980's under the Reagan / Bush Presidency even though they were aware of the mind drugs developed and tested by the CIA operations called MKULTRA and BLUEBIRD (1950's).(Incidentally Preston Bush ( a questionably motivated politician) was the father of H W Bush (CEO Eli Lilly) and the grandfather of George Bush who enacted major changes in the operation of the US government and who had little use for the Constitution of the USA. Preston was a banker in the previous years that lent money to the Nazi regime until ordered stopped by the US Government after we went to war with Germany. He then became a politician and was involved with the CIA and the MKULTRA / Bluebird projects.

Preston Bush was also involved in a 1932 coup D'état against the USA.)

Under Reagan / Bush presidency, funding for Social Services for all states was enacted that incorporated the mental health industry. The first drugging of the public started in 1989 under the H W Bush presidency with Prozac.

The FDA Ban of L-Tryptophan:
Politics, Profits and Prozac & other psychotropic drugs
by Dean Wolfe Manders, Ph.D.

http://www.ceri.com/trypto.htm

snip:

In the fall of 1989, the FDA recalled L-Tryptophan, an amino acid nutritional supplement, stating that it caused a rare and deadly flu-like condition (Eosinophilia-Myalgia Syndrome — EMS). On March 22, 1990, the FDA banned the public sale dietary of L-Tryptophan completely. This ban continues today. On March 26, 1990, Newsweek featured a lead article praising the virtues of the anti-depressant drug Prozac. Its multi-color cover displayed a floating, gigantic green and white capsule of Prozac with the caption:“Prozac: A Breakthrough Drug for Depression.”

The fact that the FDA ban of L-Tryptophan and the Newsweek Prozac cover story occurred within four days of each other went unnoticed by both the media and the public. Yet, to those who understand the effective properties of L-Tryptophan and Prozac, the concurrence seems “unbelievably coincidental.” The link here is the brain neurotransmitter serotonin — a biochemical nerve signal conductor. The action of Prozac and L-Tryptophan are both involved with serotonin, but in totally different ways.

More:

http://www.ceri.com/trypto.htm

MKULTRA

Pasted from < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA&... ;

Project ARTICHOKE

Pasted from < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_ARTICHOK... ;

CIA behavior modification: Project Bluebird

Pasted from < http://www.examiner.com/x-6495-US-Intelligenc... ;
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#61 Aug 9, 2011
The planning ofthe New World Order was happening.

---

Republican Party: The New World Order

-----

“Pushing up daisies”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#62 Aug 9, 2011
KILLUMINATI wrote:
i finally learned how to use my vagina, but it's fighting my nutsack.
Kill yourself and don't call me in the morning.

“Tired of being alone!!”

Massillon Ohio

#63 Aug 9, 2011
poe15 _ wrote:
I haven't got laid in 20 years, this is why I am so mean and frustrated all the time. I killed my husband Bil and all my children, so after that I had no man even though my Bil was a tranny. My girlfriend said the reason I can't find a man now is 1, I am 70 years old, 2, I am so ugly even she can't stomach looking at me, and 3, my vigina is so old my clit hangs to my knees without my undies on.

Another problem I have is that I lie about everything because I have a terrible life and try to impress people with my lies. I am so sexually frustrated that I am thinking about offing myself.

I bought a dog to have sex with since my pig died, but even the dog runs away from me? I must be so ugly but I'm not sure because I took all the mirrors out of my house years ago.

I am so glad I found this place to be able to get out my frustrations. I hope someone can give me some advice here to help me? My hobbies are lying online and thats about it. I really needed to get this off my chest. My favorite liar of all time is Casey Anthony if any of you know her. She is my idol because she killed her kid just like I did and got away with it.

I have to go now because it's time for my sleeping pills and 5th of Rum so I can get some sleep, it will be another busy day for me tomorrow lying online about my patheyic life.
You are pathetic...bringing up Casey and making a mockery of what she did!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#64 Aug 9, 2011
Fred wrote:
I had sexual woes for YEARS until i discovered boys !
Problems solved !
:)
Oh My.

Location hidden

#65 Aug 9, 2011
ngrace wrote:
I discovered dead guys.(shivers)
LOL, figures

hydrogen city

#66 Aug 9, 2011
You want to hear about Coping with sexual woe's ? Try being locked up in plain sight of 10 guards 24/7 for three years !

“guess who Lois?”

#67 Aug 9, 2011
HumanSpirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Bette Freedman was the start of the NOW (1976) and her ideas were good. However, the politics of the National Organization of Woman changed when the Bush Sr was on the board of directors for Eli Lilly who has exclusive rights to the medications and research from the MLULTRA era. Bush headed up the CIA termporarily and used the NOW as a means for movement of the Mental Health Industry. He did this with the funding of the Social Service Act and also the Educational Act. Funding for the newly devised Social Services (each state) was easy to come by and the loans for the the mental health degree (1984) was paid almost entirely by the government. With the making of the Health and Rehabiltation Service (each state) the agency incorporated the mental health Industry. Further in 1985 Bush added the Family Law Court to the judiciary. In his own Presidency (1989) Prozac enter the market place.
Divorce was planned forthe society.
All very interesting but divorce exitsted long ago too ... in fact the divorce rated peaked around 1980 and has actualy dropped by 5 or 6% since then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,127,285
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min Mandela 68,673
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 43 min Smelly twatttt hi... 19,395
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr cpeter1313 306,292
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 hr JOEL 70,105
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Fri grave digger 47,501
Popular '80s West Hartford Music Hall To Be Dem... (Jun '09) Thu AWXYZ 254
Hartford Dating
Find my Match

Hartford Jobs

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]