Coping with sexual woes

May 18, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MyFox St. Louis

Thanks, Hollywood, for making sex look so easy. In real bedrooms, the rest of us must wrangle with some not-so-sexy issues: unsatisfactory erections, untimely ejaculation, pain, low libido, and more.

Comments
21 - 40 of 113 Comments Last updated Sunday Jun 29
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Lucas23 wrote:
I lost any interest in Sex about 3 years ago. I have been married for 12 years. I happened gradually. Its an aweful feeling not to want ur wife. I love her. When we got married we has sex almost every day. But, like i said, about there years ago, I started to loose any interest in sex. I could get hard. that was not the problem. I still think my wife is hot. Shes 36, but she still has a great body. The problem was me. I just was not into it. She insisted I take this pill called Endurnz. She got it on line. I refused to take it. I finally gave in. I was worried that she would eventually find someone else to fulfill her needs. So I took it. Im glad I did. I really saved my marriage.
Thats a good story, but its hard to believe, b/c you spam your product so much, you could be lying.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

I guess I am lucky I havent gone through the experience of sexual "woes". Im sorry for anyone who has. I dont know if I could cope with going through an extremely long sexual rut. It must completely drain someone emotionally.

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

flyboy wrote:
I guess I am lucky I havent gone through the experience of sexual "woes". Im sorry for anyone who has. I dont know if I could cope with going through an extremely long sexual rut. It must completely drain someone emotionally.
Take it from someone who has had not one, but TWO periods of celibacy (each lasting a long four years)....it is completely draining - that and you spend a fortune in batteries for the vibrators.
android654

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

franko wrote:
I finally learned how to talk to girls without getting all tongue tied ...
You gotta tell me how you pulled that one.
Ami

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

I finally learned how to use my vagina. =]

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

android654 wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta tell me how you pulled that one.
well, it was a long process but I sort of figured out a technique. It started with an unexpetced development ...

AT age 26 I found myself in a career I never imagined myself in .. sales.

Believe me, earning new customers is, for the most part, tougher than meeting women. And it involves a similar skill set ... the key one ... self confidence. The second one ... not being discouraged by rejection and moving on to the next sales call 15 minutes later acting as if you WILL get that sale.. THird, not being intimidated by the possibiltiy of rejection before you even start. FOurth, the ability to think on your feet and not get tongue tied in difficult situations.

It took me a while to really get into the selling .. fortunatley my job had other duties and so I had the time to ease into the selling part. I started by dealing with existing customers ... solving problems, or adding new products to what they bought .. this was easy because there was already an existing relationshipo. BUt then I had to "save" customers from the competitors .. that was tougher but when I had success it realy built up my confidence.

Then I got referrals and that was my first practice with new customers ...

After a while I got enuogh confidence that I could manage cold calls .. walking in to new contacts that I had never met.

ALl of this hepled me gain confidence with talking to strangers and built my confidence with women as well.

So, the technique I suggest with anyone to build confidence talking to strangers is to go out of your way to talk to strangers.

Waiting at a bus-stop? Talk to whoever is standing next to yuo. ON a bus ride for 20 minutes? Talk to the person next to you. At the mall doing some shopping? Strike up a conversation with the sales clerk.

Got 10 seocnds at the McDonald's counter to talk to the clerk who took your order? NOtice something about them that is good and true and pay them a compliment ... watch their face light up when you do it ... when that happens you know you paid a compliment that was honest and not "false flattery" ... that is a great skill to have when meeting women.

THe more yuo get used to starting adn holding conversations and developing rapport, and also the ability to think of things to say, the more yuo practice and the more confident you get.

AFTER A WHILE IT SPILLS OVER AND BUILDS YUOR CONFIDENCE WITH WOMEN AS WELL.

“guess who Lois?”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Ami wrote:
I finally learned how to use my vagina.=]
I am SOOOO proud of yuo ...
Ami

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

franko wrote:
<quoted text>I am SOOOO proud of yuo ...
Thx! I knew I had some latent super power hiding within me and I finally found it. So happy!:)
Join Free

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

Hi Lucas,

I dont know about this product you rave about. But with all the flame on this topic I am going to give Endurnz a try. MIght be a just advertising hype but what the heck. Ill get a sample.
longlivethecat

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

franko wrote:
<quoted text>is this just a sneaky way of advertizing the product????
I don't know if that guy Lucas wasn't advertising in his post, but i got to be honest, this shit works !

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

Judged:

One time at band camp...
longlivethecat

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

RACE wrote:
One time at band camp...
Lol...
michaelg

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2009

Judged:

I think that the best hot thing on a market now from sexual performance is Erektor www.erektorforlife.com .
result in 20 sec 100% and no side effects, no pills. It's simple and genius.
Ami

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2009

Judged:

michaelg wrote:
I think that the best hot thing on a market now from sexual performance is Erektor www.erektorforlife.com .
result in 20 sec 100% and no side effects, no pills. It's simple and genius.
That's rather interesting. Though I'd think a guy that's not fully hard would lack the enthusiasm needed for great sex anyway. Maybe not, I dunno.
yummy

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2009

those times at a country bar in the Southwest USA...

Those lovies came many many more times than I did. Had to call it quits after my tongue got sore.

“guess who Lois?”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

Ami wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rather interesting. Though I'd think a guy that's not fully hard would lack the enthusiasm needed for great sex anyway. Maybe not, I dunno.
enthusiasm has little to do with ED ... in other words, enthusiasm cannot overcome a medical problem.

On the other hand, if a guy is not into the girl, or too tired, or simply has no interest in sex, it could lead to not "getting fully hard" if she wants sex and he doesn't .....
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

franko wrote:
<quoted text>enthusiasm has little to do with ED ... in other words, enthusiasm cannot overcome a medical problem.
On the other hand, if a guy is not into the girl, or too tired, or simply has no interest in sex, it could lead to not "getting fully hard" if she wants sex and he doesn't .....
Wow oldman franko you are sending someone a post. That is 2yrs old. What is wrong with you? Do you think she is just sitting back for you? You are a very strange lonley oldman.
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

franko wrote:
<quoted text>enthusiasm has little to do with ED ... in other words, enthusiasm cannot overcome a medical problem.
I just read the title poor oldman franko. You have to cope with the woes in life about sex. I must suck to be a man like you that posts nonstop about penis size. And you you never get sex.
Fresh

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

I am a guy with a trigger-quick problem. At least, it was a problem until I discovered the stimulating joy of eating my wife's fresh cream pie. By the time she has been properly licked after intercourse, I am standing at attention ready for another round. Plus, no wet spot! I wass't so sure at first but after a few times & seeing her so horny and satisfied, it became easy. Also, I myself am now multi-orgasmic at the age of 55! Not quite like a woman, but after the first quickie and creampie munchdown, I can cum again quickly...meaning cumming twice quickly...2nd time lasting a whole 5 minutes!! Hey, doesn't sound like much but believe me, anything is an improvement over less than a minute...

Before I was a Minuteman, once & done, mostly because my wife had to resort to other means of satisfaction. Now we just keep getting off together!!

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

This is probably the grossest thing ever written..
Fresh wrote:
I am a guy with a trigger-quick problem. At least, it was a problem until I discovered the stimulating joy of eating my wife's fresh cream pie. By the time she has been properly licked after intercourse, I am standing at attention ready for another round. Plus, no wet spot! I wass't so sure at first but after a few times & seeing her so horny and satisfied, it became easy. Also, I myself am now multi-orgasmic at the age of 55! Not quite like a woman, but after the first quickie and creampie munchdown, I can cum again quickly...meaning cumming twice quickly...2nd time lasting a whole 5 minutes!! Hey, doesn't sound like much but believe me, anything is an improvement over less than a minute...
Before I was a Minuteman, once & done, mostly because my wife had to resort to other means of satisfaction. Now we just keep getting off together!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hartford Forum right now

Search the Hartford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,079,506
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 min The real Samuel 18,542
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min Yumpin Yimminy 67,915
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min litesong 45,774
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 min The_Box 305,083
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 3 hr Lisalava224 63
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 hr Frijoles 68,368
•••
•••
•••
Hartford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••