Suspect Sought In Murder Of Manchester Teen -- Juvenile Delinqu...

Police are searching for an 18-year-old man suspected of fatally shooting a Manchester teen in downtown Hartford last month. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
UNCLE CRACKER

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2008
ANOTHER BLACK ON BLACK HOMICIDE,THIS THUG NEEDS TO PLACED IN AN ELECTRIC CHAIR FOR KILLING A 16 YEAR OLD, WHAT A TUFF GUY HE IS..........NOTHING BUT A THUG FRON CRACKTOWN
bonzo

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2008
THIS PUNK EVEN LOOKS LIKE A THUG FROM THE HOOD..........I HOPE THE COPS CATCH HIM !!!!
Mr Common Sense

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2008
The guys in Cheshire were white. The guy in New Britain was black. There is scum in all races. By the way Hilda it's good to see you're finally putting the race of your suspect in all your articles. At least the last few anyway. See, it wasn't that hard. Keep up that trend. That's what journalism is about- truth.
Veskgar

Brunswick, ME

#6 Apr 2, 2008
Its amazing the little things that can set off these simple minded thug wannabes. A car wasn't accelerating fast enough? Basically, when these types of people have a weapon such as a firearm on them, its not for protection. They look for a reason to be able to use it such as in this case. Its in their nature to want conflict and to harm others.

When so many people of the same race display such low intelligence and simple mindedness, doesn't that indicate that perhaps they are lower on the evolutionary scale? Actually, I believe recently a well renowned expert on human evolution indicated that and received a lot of flack for it. I think its true though.

Often is the case that truth hurts. At least The Courant indicated that Manson is a "black male" and didn't omit details on his race.
Suburban Male

Fond Du Lac, WI

#8 Apr 2, 2008
Nice picture Manson--was it taken at your prom?

18 years old and facing life in prison--unbelievable!!
RISING STAR

Oxford, CT

#9 Apr 2, 2008
Veskgar wrote:
Its amazing the little things that can set off these simple minded thug wannabes. A car wasn't accelerating fast enough? Basically, when these types of people have a weapon such as a firearm on them, its not for protection. They look for a reason to be able to use it such as in this case. Its in their nature to want conflict and to harm others.
When so many people of the same race display such low intelligence and simple mindedness, doesn't that indicate that perhaps they are lower on the evolutionary scale? Actually, I believe recently a well renowned expert on human evolution indicated that and received a lot of flack for it. I think its true though.
Often is the case that truth hurts. At least The Courant indicated that Manson is a "black male" and didn't omit details on his race.
Unfortunately, your ignorance precedes you. Keep it up...your point of view may prove valuable - but not in the way you want it to.
joan

Bloomfield, CT

#10 Apr 2, 2008
I may be wrong,but isn't his address the senior housing center on Sheldon street? I read an article,a while ago,that said seniors on sheldon st. were afraid because of some of the residents actions.

Since: Feb 08

Boston, MA

#11 Apr 2, 2008
Mr Common Sense wrote:
The guys in Cheshire were white. The guy in New Britain was black. There is scum in all races. By the way Hilda it's good to see you're finally putting the race of your suspect in all your articles. At least the last few anyway. See, it wasn't that hard. Keep up that trend. That's what journalism is about- truth.
Thank you Mr. Common Sense. I am so sick of people on this forum. I do not even know why the courant has it up. All we have is a bunch of idiot racists sitting at the computer typing things that they would be too afraid to say in public. This is not a "black on black" crime. This is a person who is a murderer killing a young teenager for no apparent reason. I do not care what color he is. These forums put too much emphasis on race and the courant or topix allows it and I do believe they are doing an injustice to all.

Since: Feb 08

Boston, MA

#12 Apr 2, 2008
Veskgar wrote:
Its amazing the little things that can set off these simple minded thug wannabes. A car wasn't accelerating fast enough? Basically, when these types of people have a weapon such as a firearm on them, its not for protection. They look for a reason to be able to use it such as in this case. Its in their nature to want conflict and to harm others.
When so many people of the same race display such low intelligence and simple mindedness, doesn't that indicate that perhaps they are lower on the evolutionary scale? Actually, I believe recently a well renowned expert on human evolution indicated that and received a lot of flack for it. I think its true though.
Often is the case that truth hurts. At least The Courant indicated that Manson is a "black male" and didn't omit details on his race.
Where are your racial comments on the Pennington case? There was a white man who committed multiple acts of sexual assault on children. And he did it time and time again. Where are your comments about how his intelligence came in to play?
Venus Envy

Hartford, CT

#13 Apr 2, 2008
Big Deal - the Courant revealed his race? THE PICTURE OF THE SUSPECT DID THAT FOR US! In any event, it's sad that our 'children' resort to killing someone over how fast a car takes off from a stop......Now maybe he can get a tattoo that says "i'm a child killer - git out my way"
e-gads

Hartford, CT

#14 Apr 2, 2008
Veskgar wrote:
Its amazing the little things that can set off these simple minded thug wannabes. A car wasn't accelerating fast enough? Basically, when these types of people have a weapon such as a firearm on them, its not for protection. They look for a reason to be able to use it such as in this case. Its in their nature to want conflict and to harm others.
When so many people of the same race display such low intelligence and simple mindedness, doesn't that indicate that perhaps they are lower on the evolutionary scale? Actually, I believe recently a well renowned expert on human evolution indicated that and received a lot of flack for it. I think its true though.
Often is the case that truth hurts. At least The Courant indicated that Manson is a "black male" and didn't omit details on his race.
And your post started off so well...you're an idiot!
Dave Smith

Bloomfield, CT

#15 Apr 2, 2008
Actually I think he's right.
Mr Common Sense

United States

#17 Apr 2, 2008
Shaking my head wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Mr. Common Sense. I am so sick of people on this forum. I do not even know why the courant has it up. All we have is a bunch of idiot racists sitting at the computer typing things that they would be too afraid to say in public. This is not a "black on black" crime. This is a person who is a murderer killing a young teenager for no apparent reason. I do not care what color he is. These forums put too much emphasis on race and the courant or topix allows it and I do believe they are doing an injustice to all.
You're right. I don't care about race or gender. It is irrelevant. The law is relevant. Personal responsibility is relevant. The Courant, and this writer, for many, and I mean many articles would not include the race of a suspect if the police was looking for them because they were afraid it would offend someone. This of course defeats the purpose because how can the public help find a suspect if they don't know what they look like. Crime is crime, and truth is truth.
Jimmy The Greek

New Haven, CT

#18 Apr 2, 2008
Too much "Scarface" and "Boys In The Hood" and not enough time doing his algebra homework.
Angry Voter

Hartford, CT

#20 Apr 2, 2008
One day this gangster could become the mayor of hartford.
dbf

Hartford, CT

#21 Apr 2, 2008
great job HPD on a speedy investigation. WTNH just posted on their site that he has been arrested. Great job!
Oliver Wendell Holmes

Coventry, CT

#22 Apr 2, 2008
Traceton was a quiet respectful kid in my class. He always seemed to want to contribute to discussions. People said he was trying to turn his life around.

It is a sick world when an 18 year old steals the life from a 16 year old for no reason.

Somedays I think it is just not worth it.
Suburban Male

Fond Du Lac, WI

#23 Apr 2, 2008
EGGGGCELENT!!!
David

Farmington, CT

#24 Apr 2, 2008
Just another punk teenager who will blame his upbringing for his actions.Don't care about the race.These kids have no respect for life.It's time to go back to eye for an eye.You kill.....you die...! Don't waste more of my money.
hhtf

Hartford, CT

#25 Apr 2, 2008
hartford police web site says that the fugitive trask force just found and arrested him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min OzRitz 50,355
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min THE DEVIL 1,173,024
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,541
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr ChickBrilliance 307,962
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Lugnutz The Holy One 19,591
Wishing everyone a safe place and wellness duri... Mon Christy 1
Major winter storm expected to drop 20 to 30 in... Mon Christy 1
Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:08 am PST