Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's Weekly Address

Apr 12, 2013 Full story: NBC Connecticut 296

Newtown supporters and residents gathered at town hall to read aloud all the names of those who lost their lives to gun violence since Sandy Hook in hopes that some talks will begin in Washington regarding stricter gun control laws.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#179 May 8, 2013
CTM wrote:
Again, Never had any family in New London.
Train station.

New London.

Try to keep up, Shug.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#180 May 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Train station.
New London.
Try to keep up, Shug.
...... Now I know I've been wasting my time, you can't even remember what you wrote. But you sure have your face in the toilet.

Location hidden

#181 May 9, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>...... Now I know I've been wasting my time, you can't even remember what you wrote. But you sure have your face in the toilet.
I remember quite well.

You want to pretend Mommy can't get to New London on Amtrak: I laugh at you and point to the birthday card you get every year from the Coast Guard Academy.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#182 May 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember quite well.
You want to pretend Mommy can't get to New London on Amtrak: I laugh at you and point to the birthday card you get every year from the Coast Guard Academy.
......... You keep on talking about your personal experiences.

Location hidden

#183 May 9, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>......... You keep on talking about your personal experiences.
You mean that visit with your mom?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#184 May 9, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>......... You keep on talking about your personal experiences.
barefoot2626 does that a lot and it It permeates here on barefoot2626 Topix posts and barefoot2626 has a thing for the word Anal too.

Location hidden

#185 May 9, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>barefoot2626
Poor AnalOriface is still trying to come up with original material.

I guess he spreads it too thin among a personality that isn't clever enough to support one alias.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#186 May 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess he spreads it too thin among a personality that isn't clever enough to support one alias.
See Poor barefoot2626 the AnalOriface mentioned the word Anal again one sick individual.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#187 May 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
........ Nobody else has such a grasp on the toilet agenda as you truly do. The only way someone could know so much is to have experienced all these things you mention firsthand. So thanks for sharing and get you some therapy!

Location hidden

#188 May 9, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>........ Nobody else has such a grasp on the toilet agenda as you truly do.
Nobody can make it by you, Shug, and if you don't behave yourself, I am going to take my name off your birthday card.

Location hidden

#189 May 9, 2013
CTM wrote:
The only way someone could know so much is to have experienced all these things you mention firsthand.
In your mom's case, both hands.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#190 May 10, 2013
You do keep ignoring the part about your own experiences doing this stuff. Is it your mother or father living in the mens room you are copying there stickeylips?

Location hidden

#191 May 10, 2013
CTM wrote:
You do keep ignoring the part about your own experiences doing this stuff.
I keep recalling my experience with your mom on Bank Street in New London, as I recall she had one of those deli take-a-turn machines and her prices dropped after midnight.

Ask her about her tattoo.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#192 May 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep recalling my experience with your mom on Bank Street in New London, as I recall she had one of those deli take-a-turn machines and her prices dropped after midnight.
Ask her about her tattoo.
.......Hiding behind a keyboard and lying about other peoples mothers will not take away what you learned from your own. You write about it every day. Which mens room you will take flowers to on Sunday? You are the only one on any thread that comes up with this stuff. It's a question of how much did you witness and how much did they have you participate in? Seek therapy.

Location hidden

#193 May 11, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.......Hiding behind a keyboard and lying about other peoples mothers
Don't dish it out, Jzzmcheeks, if you are going to cry when it gets flung back in your face.

YOU PULLED THE PIN, azzwipe, and you wouldn't open your mouth IRL.

Location hidden

#194 May 11, 2013
CTM wrote:
.. Really, is it mommy or daddy
WAHHHHH! WAHHHHHHHHHH!

I can dish it out but I don't like people talking about my mommy!
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#195 May 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHHH! WAHHHHHHHHHH!
I can dish it out but I don't like people talking about my mommy!
.....No, don't like the lies you are full of. Don't like that you started and I fell into it. Don't like the dark nasty place I have to go to get to your level of argument. I then realized you live there. It's actually sad for me to understand you live in this crap and think it's normal, I guess you never had anything better.

Location hidden

#196 May 11, 2013
CTM wrote:
No, don't like the lies you are full of.
You wouldn't know the truth if it leaned over and bit you on the azz, Jzzmcheeks but you we can be sure you are a #1 Ussy.

And you dish it out and start crying when it's thrown back in your sticky face.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#197 May 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know the truth if it leaned over and bit you on the azz, Jzzmcheeks but you we can be sure you are a #1 Ussy.
And you dish it out and start crying when it's thrown back in your sticky face.
....... I argue a lot of points about a lot of things in life. When the other person is as blinded or damaged as you are, there is no trading thoughts. Just the fact that you would post stuff like this on Mothers Day tells me you have some real problems. I didn't start this line of talk, you did and I don't like sinking that low to argue this with you. Happy Mothers Day.

Location hidden

#198 May 12, 2013
CTM wrote:
Just the fact that you would post stuff like this on Mothers Day
It was posted yesterday, tard.

Today is Mother's day.

And *****YOU********* brought the mothers and fathers into the conversation, you sh!t.

And you whine when it gets toss backed into you lying hypocrite face.

Make sure you tell your mom the US Coast Guard says hello and wishes her a happy mother's day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min J RULES 71,245
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 59 min Patriot 1,155,778
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Brian_G 307,068
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr OzRitz 49,316
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 hr TRD 68,910
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Bently 19,568
Praying That Perez Vigil Was A Bad Dream (Mar '09) Dec 22 John J Thomas 48
Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:28 am PST