Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's Weekly Address

Apr 12, 2013 Full story: NBC Connecticut 296

Newtown supporters and residents gathered at town hall to read aloud all the names of those who lost their lives to gun violence since Sandy Hook in hopes that some talks will begin in Washington regarding stricter gun control laws.

Full Story
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#157 Apr 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be crowded in your bathroom stall.
..... Maybe one day you will get your head out of the toilet.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#158 Apr 21, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..... Maybe one day you will get your head out of the toilet.
Maybe some day you'll be able to take a breath and not inhale a pubic hair.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#159 Apr 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe some day you'll be able to take a breath and not inhale a pubic hair.
........That's everyday for me, my head is not stuck in the toilet like yours.

Location hidden

#160 Apr 21, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>........That's everyday for me, my head is not stuck in the toilet like yours.
I am sure spitting out pubes is an hourly experience for you dear, whatever floats your boat.
CTM

AOL

#161 Apr 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure spitting out pubes is an hourly experience for you dear, whatever floats your boat.
.... Really, is it mommy or daddy you are more sexually frustrated with? You should seek therapy.

Location hidden

#162 Apr 21, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.... Really, is it mommy or daddy .
Poor Yankee: all this sex talking making think about mommy & daddy?
scoop jackson

Rice Lake, WI

#165 May 6, 2013
America wrote:
How tacky. Obama uses the memory of dead children to bully through meaningless legislation that is wholly unconstitutional. There has never been a president as comfortable in his ineptitude as Barack Obama. It's as if he flaunts it. Obama should resign. He only won by 2% points over a guy like Romney and has dropped off immensely since then. The majority of Americans don't want him in office. It's time for Obama to go.
I agree. Legislation is being bullied in the name of the children. Sadly the legislation will do nothing to prevent these tragedies from happening in the future. All they will do is take away constitution rights. Certainly not Newtown strong but Newtown weak in my opinion if all they want to do is pass meaningless legislation based on some mysterious poll saying the legistation is supported. Paraphrasing Ben Franklin, " Those who will give up security for freedom will not have or deserve either."

The Gifford woman who was shot needs to jump off her bandwagon for gun control too as it does nothing for Newtown or anyone else. Heck her husband buys assault weapons. What's up with that?

Better Mental Health access across the US is the better answer than gun control. Get rid of the medicaid copays too concerning mental health and psych meds.
hank hill

Louisville, KY

#166 May 6, 2013
How come when anyone gets shot its the gun that gets blamed but a person that goes to jail?

Yeah I realize its not the case here, I guess this is more of a general question.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#167 May 6, 2013
hank hill wrote:
How come when anyone gets shot its the gun that gets blamed but a person that goes to jail?
Yeah I realize its not the case here, I guess this is more of a general question.
......... When you take the human out of the picture you can blame the object used. Ploy for the gov't to get ignorant people to believe it's the guns that are bad. Then it's a bad person who had a bad gun who goes to jail. Look at the Hinkley info.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#168 May 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Yankee: all this sex talking making think about mommy & daddy?
........ You're the one that has the toilet talk going non-stop. Was your mom a hooker? You have a never-ending comment section about mens rooms. Or was that your playpen?

Location hidden

#169 May 6, 2013
scoop jackson wrote:
The Gifford woman who was shot needs to jump off her bandwagon for gun control too as it does nothing for Newtown or anyone else.
How DARE she speak up for the victims of persons who have been killed, severely injured, or seen their children at the hands of another NRA-approved firearm.

Where does she get off using here actual EXPERIENCE while people like you can tell us how things really are based upon what you've read on the internet?

Location hidden

#170 May 6, 2013
scoop jackson wrote:
Better Mental Health access across the US is the better answer than gun control.
Who needs to bother checking to make sure the person you are selling firearms to isn't a felon or a mental case or a wife beater?
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#171 May 6, 2013
scoop jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Legislation is being bullied in the name of the children. Sadly the legislation will do nothing to prevent these tragedies from happening in the future. All they will do is take away constitution rights. Certainly not Newtown strong but Newtown weak in my opinion if all they want to do is pass meaningless legislation based on some mysterious poll saying the legistation is supported. Paraphrasing Ben Franklin, " Those who will give up security for freedom will not have or deserve either."
The Gifford woman who was shot needs to jump off her bandwagon for gun control too as it does nothing for Newtown or anyone else. Heck her husband buys assault weapons. What's up with that?
Better Mental Health access across the US is the better answer than gun control. Get rid of the medicaid copays too concerning mental health and psych meds.
.......... When Gifford was first shot she said she didn't blame the gun, that she wasn't going to create any new laws. I really respected her for that. Now she's just a bandwagon riding, money grubbing politician. Apparently there's a LOT of money behind this crap but what lies are they adding?

Location hidden

#172 May 6, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.......... When Gifford was first shot she said she didn't blame the gun,
She still doesn't blame the gun.

Gun gnutters lie every time they open their sticky mouths.

And you open your mouth a lot.

Of course, the NRA blames video games.

Location hidden

#173 May 6, 2013
CTM wrote:
Now she's just a bandwagon riding, money grubbing politician.
Board members of the NRA make over a million dollars a year.

In salary.

Location hidden

#174 May 6, 2013
CTM wrote:
You're the one that has the toilet talk going non-stop. Was your mom a hooker?
Just because your mommy gave it away to lonely cadets and submarine sailors in New London... not to mention the tug boat crews..., there's no reason to take it out on all women and no one here judges you for your lifestyle choices- when they involve adults, Shug.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#175 May 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because your mommy gave it away to lonely cadets and submarine sailors in New London... not to mention the tug boat crews..., there's no reason to take it out on all women and no one here judges you for your lifestyle choices- when they involve adults, Shug.
........ Well it seems you are in Ct. I'm surprised you really don't know how to read. I'm not talking about all women, it was a question about the woman you came from though. Never had any family in New London or of the type you talk about. You are the only one with the toilet lifestyle choices. Seek therapy, help, get committed, learn to read and maybe you can have a real conversation somewhere down the road...

Location hidden

#176 May 8, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>........ Well it seems you are in Ct..
Seems that you are jumping to conclusions.

Hard to do from your knees, eh, Shug?

Location hidden

#177 May 8, 2013
CTM wrote:
Never had any family in New London or of the type you talk about.
She worked two blocks from the train station, Shug.

Maybe you remember getting a birthday card from the graduating class?
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#178 May 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
She worked two blocks from the train station, Shug.
Maybe you remember getting a birthday card from the graduating class?
..........Again, Never had any family in New London. So I guess you're talking about your own experiences with your mom. You can go seek help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 min TRD 68,498
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min THE GERBIL 1,110,100
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,730
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Junket 305,671
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Slick 19,221
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) 18 hr Unknown 296
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 hr Eric 69,397
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hartford People Search