Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's ...

Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's Weekly Address

There are 296 comments on the NBC Connecticut story from Apr 12, 2013, titled Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's Weekly Address. In it, NBC Connecticut reports that:

Newtown supporters and residents gathered at town hall to read aloud all the names of those who lost their lives to gun violence since Sandy Hook in hopes that some talks will begin in Washington regarding stricter gun control laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Connecticut.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#199 May 12, 2013
CTM wrote:
. Really, is it mommy or daddy you are more sexually frustrated with?
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can dish it out but can't take it!
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#200 May 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was posted yesterday, tard.
Today is Mother's day.
And *****YOU********* brought the mothers and fathers into the conversation, you sh!t.
And you whine when it gets toss backed into you lying hypocrite face.
Make sure you tell your mom the US Coast Guard says hello and wishes her a happy mother's day.
..... I asked about your problem, your problem. Is it based more on your mother or father,I did not start anythingabout them. You do this with other people, the toilet talk, and you answer questions with questions, so you have two walls to hide behind. I think you are future research for an SVU or CSI episode with you being the sickie. Sorry about your family history you keep writing about, pleasant dreams.

Location hidden

#201 May 12, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..... I asked about your problem.
I'm not the one who has the mother who was putting out to sailors in New London, on Bank Street, Shug.

As I remind you- again- you were dishing it out and then when it got flung back in your your face, you started weeping.

You should have suspected something when you got a birthday card signed by 75 guys.

Hate to be the one to break it to you, shug.
Gun Control Does Not Work

Seymour, CT

#202 May 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one who has the mother who was putting out to sailors in New London, on Bank Street, Shug.
As I remind you- again- you were dishing it out and then when it got flung back in your your face, you started weeping.
You should have suspected something when you got a birthday card signed by 75 guys.
Hey goo gobbler are you putting out to those sailors again? Shug.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#203 May 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
......Wow, you just lie. Do you even understand the difference between reality and the crap in your head? All this crap you make up is stuff I nevere even imagined, so I'm guessing you must have lived it. Saying it was someone elses mother will not change your family history. Even your responses about F&F, and not proving where the bullet came from is a lie. With so much toilet detail I have to guess you must be carrying on your mothers nightly traditions on Bank St. Waiting to see you portrayed on SVU or CSI. Pleasant dreams.

Location hidden

#204 May 13, 2013
CTM wrote:
All this crap you make up is stuff I nevere even imagined
Always like to see you cry and whine: maybe if you didn't like someone trashing YOUR mom, you shouldn't have started talking about others.

Location hidden

#205 May 13, 2013
CTM wrote:
Even your responses about F&F, and not proving where the bullet came from is a lie.
You mean the direct quote- posted many times- that the police cannot determine which weapon the bullet was fired from?

And you keep posting the nothing that refutes what I said?

Location hidden

#206 May 13, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text> With so much toilet detail I have to guess you must be carrying on your mothers nightly traditions on Bank St.
Honey: your mother has a telephone pole named after her.

Location hidden

#207 May 13, 2013
Gun Control Does Not Work wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey goo gobbler are you putting out to those sailors again? Shug.
No one can beat your mom's rates, Jzzmmcheeks.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#208 May 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the direct quote- posted many times- that the police cannot determine which weapon the bullet was fired from?
And you keep posting the nothing that refutes what I said?
........You just like to see people try to prove your lies wrong. Don't you have a life, or is this it? I never started about either of your parents, I asked you a question about you regarding them. Your comments are a lot more damaged than the old "your mama is so fat joke". You are the only one posting like this so you must have lived it to have so much to write. What is "Shug"? never heard that word before.

Location hidden

#209 May 13, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>........You just like to see people try to prove your lies wrong.
As you recall: I have the facts on my side.

I have the report that insists the shot that killed him was not and cannot be traced back to ANY of the weapons found at the scene.

And you keep insisting that two weapons were found at the scene.

And no proof that the bullet that killed him came from either.

Wipe your chin, Jzzmcheeks.

Location hidden

#210 May 13, 2013
CTM wrote:
What is "Shug"? never heard that word before.
You probably have never heard it because your boyfriend has his fingers in your ears.

Location hidden

#211 May 13, 2013
CTM wrote:
Your comments are a lot more damaged than the old "your mama is so fat joke".
I guess you shouldn't have been talking about someone's mommy, ya big *y.
You dish it out but cry when it gets tossed back in your face.

It seems that you are a slow learner, though.

Seymour, CT

#212 May 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably have never heard it because your boyfriend has his fingers in your ears.
Better a finger in the ear than your boyfriend with his crank stuck in your mouth.

Seymour, CT

#213 May 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you shouldn't have been talking about someone's mommy, ya big *y.
You dish it out but cry when it gets tossed back in your face.
It seems that you are a slow learner, though.
The above is posted by a paid demorat blogger. Your tax dollars at work in the obamanation.

Seymour, CT

#214 May 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can beat your mom's rates, Jzzmmcheeks.
At least her rates are more expensive than what your daddy charges the sailors. Ask dad how those freebies are coming along. I heard the navy wants to name a sub after him.

Seymour, CT

#215 May 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
As you recall: I have the facts on my side.
I have the report that insists the shot that killed him was not and cannot be traced back to ANY of the weapons found at the scene.
And you keep insisting that two weapons were found at the scene.
And no proof that the bullet that killed him came from either.
Wipe your chin, Jzzmcheeks.
If you can read, the report is available on line. Two semi auto rifles, that were both fired at the murder scene, were found. One of those two rifles, which were both of the same model, was used in the murder. The bullet which killed the agent was distorted due secondary impact so which of the two rifles that killed the agent is inconclusive. The distorted bullet was of the same type and caliber used in each of the rifles. BOTH OF THE RIFLES WERE OBTAINED FROM FAST and FURIOUS. Please stop trying to spin this issue as it is disrespectful to the memory of this murdered hero border agent.

Location hidden

#216 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Better a finger in the ear than your boyfriend with his crank stuck in your mouth.
I bow to your experiences in both, Shug.

Wipe your chin, we can see where he wqs at last.

Location hidden

#217 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
At least her rates are more expensive
WAH! WAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can dish it out but I can't take it!

You know your mom gave a freebie to whenever they rang the bell in the bar and they rang the bell when someone walked in wearing at hat?

DING DING DING!

Thank god for the hose they left out back.

Seymour, CT

#218 May 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAH! WAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can dish it out but I can't take it!
You know your mom gave a freebie to whenever they rang the bell in the bar and they rang the bell when someone walked in wearing at hat?
DING DING DING!
Thank god for the hose they left out back.
If she did she would have to push by you, your mother and your father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr CHARON 1,265,113
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Brian_G 310,378
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Oh well 20,085
News How Black Women Have Been Leaning In Forever Mon Fart news 8
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Mon Ariel Sharon 70,149
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sun budd 54,341
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Aug 2 Neil SS Bluesfest 151
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages