Here I am

Beckley, WV

#1 Jul 11, 2012
You can run but you can't hide , why dose the truth hurt?? You know you really like being with me. I will come by the river.
Beckley, WV

#2 Jul 11, 2012
She is no damn good and karma will show that she is a cheater and a drunk..Her man must be nuts or she has money. It shore is not her looks ugly.. Now money will talk,but that is not LOVE....
New haven

Beckley, WV

#3 Jul 11, 2012
I don't know her but sounds like she is a man buyer, honey you don't want to do that because that is not LOVE. Lois I will pray for you and hope all is well.
kim k

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 13, 2012
Here I am wrote:
You can run but you can't hide , why dose the truth hurt?? You know you really like being with me. I will come by the river.
What the he'll are you talking about? I'm not trying to slander you, but you are all over this site, first she flip you off, big fing deal, then, she rock your man? So you out her of where she lives, then your talking about how ugly she is? "so mean" you must be a very lonely person, if you need friends, there's better ways of going about it, I could understand if you were a kid, but with all of your quotes, weve all figured out your an older lady. Was she your lover? Did she break your heart? Not judging, to each there own, but come on now, unless she harmed you or someone elese, nobody deserves to be harassed like you are her. By that I mean telling everybody where she lives, works,dates and even how big her pussy is? What's up with that? Please explain what and why she is so bad? If you do so, il tell you more about her,
Beckley, WV

#5 Jul 15, 2012
kim k wrote:
<quoted text>
What the he'll are you talking about? I'm not trying to slander you, but you are all over this site, first she flip you off, big fing deal, then, she rock your man? So you out her of where she lives, then your talking about how ugly she is? "so mean" you must be a very lonely person, if you need friends, there's better ways of going about it, I could understand if you were a kid, but with all of your quotes, weve all figured out your an older lady. Was she your lover? Did she break your heart? Not judging, to each there own, but come on now, unless she harmed you or someone elese, nobody deserves to be harassed like you are her. By that I mean telling everybody where she lives, works,dates and even how big her pussy is? What's up with that? Please explain what and why she is so bad? If you do so, il tell you more about her,
She is a old whoree and you don't need to tell me nothing about I can find out what I want???5
Legion

Beckley, WV

#6 Jul 16, 2012
I know her and she is no good , she has had more stuck in her then a pin cushion. I really think she was borned a man, hear that voice and look at her face. Yes she is married to Ron Pauley, with that deep voice in the mornings I bet she says hello baby doll. This is not harassment or slander man it's all true.it's all good, REMEMBER THIS IS TOPIX good stuff.
Lisa

Tornado, WV

#7 Jul 19, 2012
Legion wrote:
I know her and she is no good , she has had more stuck in her then a pin cushion. I really think she was borned a man, hear that voice and look at her face. Yes she is married to Ron Pauley, with that deep voice in the mornings I bet she says hello baby doll. This is not harassment or slander man it's all true.it's all good, REMEMBER THIS IS TOPIX good stuff.
I know you well and you never will be anything good, you got your man fooled but not the rest of the people. I think you need to go to the SPRINGER show and let the truth out, with all your men you could make a one day show. You know me stop and think and I know the truth why not tell your man the truth, don't he read topix or he knows and don't care .
legion member

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>I know you well and you never will be anything good, you got your man fooled but not the rest of the people. I think you need to go to the SPRINGER show and let the truth out, with all your men you could make a one day show. You know me stop and think and I know the truth why not tell your man the truth, don't he read topix or he knows and don't care .
O.K. We here at the V. Know who this is. You need to stop with all your stupid rambling. You need help! Do you realize that ever comment you make (ever single one of them) even when you post under another name, that every body knows that it is the same person! How old are you? Find something better to do with yourself rather then bashing her all the time. And don't mention the legion out of your mouth, we have enough problem without you sounding so stupid! Get over Lois, please! Were sick of people like you at your age, acting like a teen, and talking to yourself on here makes you look like you need put in the hospital, ya, this is topix, but your the only person that is talking! Start something else and ya might get a respond?
Lisa

Tornado, WV

#9 Jul 19, 2012
legion member wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K. We here at the V. Know who this is. You need to stop with all your stupid rambling. You need help! Do you realize that ever comment you make (ever single one of them) even when you post under another name, that every body knows that it is the same person! How old are you? Find something better to do with yourself rather then bashing her all the time. And don't mention the legion out of your mouth, we have enough problem without you sounding so stupid! Get over Lois, please! Were sick of people like you at your age, acting like a teen, and talking to yourself on here makes you look like you need put in the hospital, ya, this is topix, but your the only person that is talking! Start something else and ya might get a respond?
O.K. I am so glad that your at the V who gives a shit?? Your so wrong on the same person it's just LOIS is a get around you the damn babysitter or what??

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Jul 19, 2012
What the hell did you just say? It's know wonder Lois doest respond to you? Get the dick out of your mouth so then we might understand what the hell you are saying?
New haven

Tornado, WV

#11 Jul 20, 2012
member wrote:
What the hell did you just say? It's know wonder Lois doest respond to you? Get the dick out of your mouth so then we might understand what the hell you are saying?
Can''t you read,why ask someone what they wrote I can read it plane and clear. Why talk about LOIS having a dick in her mouth most likely it was mine SWEETHEART. She knows me from the legion, take care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
levi hickel (Sep '14) 3 hr friend 8
Betty lake 4 hr justice 1
Sasha fry 5 hr lucky 23
rip 13 hr little willy 7
Tara Wamsley Apr 20 Yep 3
Sweet people in Hartford DO YOU KNOW ANY?????? (Jun '12) Mar '15 peg leg freddy 8
drug dealing (Mar '14) Mar '15 sean ruark 8
More from around the web

Hartford City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]