Bill Clinton talks to voters during several campaign stops in I...

Full story: WISH-TV 8 Indiana News

Recent polls show that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are in a dead heat in the battle for Indiana.
Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated May 3, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jojo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2008

Let me save you some trouble from you writing anymore. You lie.
kgu wrote:
Just Words?! Clinton Says Actions Matter - They Do!
CLINTONS:
Paula Jones - LIE
MONICA - LIE,
BOSNIA - LIE,
COLUMBIA - LIE,
IRAQ VOTE - LIE,
NAFTA - LIE,
WRIGHT ONLY FRIEND OF OBAMA NOT CLINTON - LIE,
RUNNING FOR 2008 BUT NOT FOR 2012 - LIE
RACE CARD - LIE
RE-OPENING MI, FL VOTE - LIE
OBAMA AS VP - LIE
POPULAR VOTE - LIE
FERRARO - LIE
FARRAKHAN NOT FRIEND FOR ED RANDELL - LIE
$105 MILLION ASSET, 50% NOT FROM LOBBYISTS - LIE
ENDING IRAQ WAR - LIE
BILL, not intentionally "RACE CARD" topic every primary day to capture more WHITE VOTES - LIE
NOT FLIP-FLOPING ON OBAMA ELECTABILITY IN DEBATE vs RALLY - LIE
CLAIMING HER FAILED HEALTH INSURANCE UNIVERSAL - LIE
BILL "NOT" Bombing other countries 7 times day before Monica's Court Appearance - LIE
HILLARY NOT USING 3AM Ad, "BIN LADEN" to use BUSH SCARE TACTICS - LIE
Last 20 YEARS its "BUSH+CLINTONS" like SADDAM HUSSAIN did to IRAQ REGIME. USA IS NOT REGIME - LIE
Do you really want to VOTE for 8 more years of these?
Just An Observer

Oscoda, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2008

Judged:

Maggie wrote:
Wow, everyone is so unforgiving to the Clintons, but Obama is saying offensive things every week and the crowds are going crazy over him. I don't get the attraction. His pastor just ripped white America again. What do you need to fall on you before you get the hint? Obama didn't disown him the first time we saw the video clip in Feb. and he was saying the same thing then as he is now. Do you believe what they are doing? Do you ask yourselves if this is all staged? Obama wants more than anything to be the first black pres. and his pastor wants that too and since we didn't like it the first time that Obama wouldn't distance himself from him and his popularity is diminishing, Wright says, ok, I'll go out and say some real awful things to these dumb whites and then you come out and distance yourself. I must be brilliant because I haven't heard anyone question if this is real. He has even fooled the media.
Wow! Does it bother you Hillary supporters that her plan to ruin him with the pastor isn't working? We're so immune to scandal, and sorry to say this, but the Clintons have helped the public in that respect. After watching a President have an affair and get impeached in the White House, do you actually think the little scandal of Wright is going to phase anyone? How foolish. We've watched the Clintons have tons of scandal. One more isn't going to matter. Oh yeah, here comes one more scandal concerning the Clintons with a lawsuit in CA. Like the Clintons can point the finger at anybody for error.
upCHUCK

New Philadelphia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2008

kgu wrote:
Just Words?! Clinton Says Actions Matter - They Do!
CLINTONS:
Paula Jones - LIE
MONICA - LIE,
BOSNIA - LIE,
COLUMBIA - LIE,
IRAQ VOTE - LIE,
NAFTA - LIE,
WRIGHT ONLY FRIEND OF OBAMA NOT CLINTON - LIE,
RUNNING FOR 2008 BUT NOT FOR 2012 - LIE
RACE CARD - LIE
RE-OPENING MI, FL VOTE - LIE
OBAMA AS VP - LIE
POPULAR VOTE - LIE
FERRARO - LIE
FARRAKHAN NOT FRIEND FOR ED RANDELL - LIE
$105 MILLION ASSET, 50% NOT FROM LOBBYISTS - LIE
ENDING IRAQ WAR - LIE
BILL, not intentionally "RACE CARD" topic every primary day to capture more WHITE VOTES - LIE
NOT FLIP-FLOPING ON OBAMA ELECTABILITY IN DEBATE vs RALLY - LIE
CLAIMING HER FAILED HEALTH INSURANCE UNIVERSAL - LIE
BILL "NOT" Bombing other countries 7 times day before Monica's Court Appearance - LIE
HILLARY NOT USING 3AM Ad, "BIN LADEN" to use BUSH SCARE TACTICS - LIE
Last 20 YEARS its "BUSH+CLINTONS" like SADDAM HUSSAIN did to IRAQ REGIME. USA IS NOT REGIME - LIE
Do you really want to VOTE for 8 more years of these?
And what about that Muslim Top Aide of Hillary Clinton who has been with Hillary Clinton since Monica Lewinsky interned at the White House- both simultaneously worked as interns-- but Hillary's Muslim AIDE had been in the White House from the time the Saudi Terrorists were pretending to be just students while setting us up for Terrorists Activity. The Terrorists were from Saudi Arabia and CLINTON's Muslim Aide was reared in the Saudi Muslim tradition all of her formative years before coming to the U.S. This reeks of a Security breach , I believe. I would not want Clinton and this Muslim BACK in the White House. It's about Jihad-- Jihad sees Americans as the perpetual enemy and Hillary's Muslim Aide believes in their religious teachings which includes JIHAD.

Since: Apr 08

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2008

jojo wrote:
Let me save you some trouble from you writing anymore. You lie.
<quoted text>
You go jo jo! Peace and prosperity Clinton! No more body bags and lies about wmds! No more theocracey! No to high gas prices and unemployment! NO TO WAR!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hartford City Discussions

Search the Hartford City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Messersmith 13 hr Witnesses would be nice 1
Review: Taflinger Auctioneers LLC Thu Brian Cox 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Wed Two Cents 86
Fakes (Oct '13) Jul 18 WHAT 2
Southside High School Jul 17 bigdaddybs 6
1985 murder of 14 year old girl (Aug '09) Jul 15 lydia 21
Chronicle Jul 7 Richard 1
•••
•••