Bill Clinton talks to voters during s...

Bill Clinton talks to voters during several campaign stops in I...

There are 24 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Apr 27, 2008, titled Bill Clinton talks to voters during several campaign stops in I.... In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

Recent polls show that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are in a dead heat in the battle for Indiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kgu

Emeryville, CA

#1 Apr 27, 2008
Just Words?! Clinton Says Actions Matter - They Do!

CLINTONS:
Paula Jones - LIE
MONICA - LIE,
BOSNIA - LIE,
COLUMBIA - LIE,
IRAQ VOTE - LIE,
NAFTA - LIE,
WRIGHT ONLY FRIEND OF OBAMA NOT CLINTON - LIE,
RUNNING FOR 2008 BUT NOT FOR 2012 - LIE
RACE CARD - LIE
RE-OPENING MI, FL VOTE - LIE
OBAMA AS VP - LIE
POPULAR VOTE - LIE
FERRARO - LIE
FARRAKHAN NOT FRIEND FOR ED RANDELL - LIE
$105 MILLION ASSET, 50% NOT FROM LOBBYISTS - LIE
ENDING IRAQ WAR - LIE
BILL, not intentionally "RACE CARD" topic every primary day to capture more WHITE VOTES - LIE
NOT FLIP-FLOPING ON OBAMA ELECTABILITY IN DEBATE vs RALLY - LIE
CLAIMING HER FAILED HEALTH INSURANCE UNIVERSAL - LIE
BILL "NOT" Bombing other countries 7 times day before Monica's Court Appearance - LIE
HILLARY NOT USING 3AM Ad, "BIN LADEN" to use BUSH SCARE TACTICS - LIE
Last 20 YEARS its "BUSH+CLINTONS" like SADDAM HUSSAIN did to IRAQ REGIME. USA IS NOT REGIME - LIE

Do you really want to VOTE for 8 more years of these?
kgu

Emeryville, CA

#2 Apr 27, 2008
CLINTONS:
Paula Jones - LIE
MONICA - LIE,
BOSNIA - LIE,
COLUMBIA - LIE,
IRAQ VOTE - LIE,
NAFTA - LIE,
RACE CARD - LIE
OBAMA AS VP - LIE
POPULAR VOTE - LIE
FERRARO - LIE
ENDING IRAQ WAR - LIE
BILL, not intentionally "RACE CARD" topic every primary day to capture more WHITE VOTES - LIE
BILL "NOT" Bombing other countries 7 times day before Monica's Court Appearance - LIE
Last 20 YEARS its "BUSH+CLINTONS" like SADDAM HUSSAIN did to IRAQ REGIME. USA IS NOT REGIME - LIE
AAA

Antioch, TN

#3 Apr 28, 2008
that idiot stopped here in Shelbyville, too. A high school baseball game brings in a bigger crowd. Who want to hear someone that lied to congress under oath, was almost impeached and committed adultery all in one term? It's good to see that the people of Shelby County haven't totally lost their minds.
Randy

Troy, MI

#4 Apr 28, 2008
I am really dispointed that there is no video of bill clinton visiting Hartford city on your website that i could find this morning. I think that would be somethng that the viewer would want to see but maybe i wrong. I mean its not everyday that a former president stops in a small town ok. Thanks again.
rebel rouser

Columbia, SC

#5 Apr 28, 2008
randy, you want a respected former president to visit a small town. not just any former president who because of his power and money is not in jail as anyone else would be for crimes he has committed.
why would anyone take a video of him and put it on website unless it is a woman who wants him to visit her for illicit and intimate reasons best unknown to the rest of us.
not really in texas

Irving, TX

#6 Apr 28, 2008
I am sick of all the republican idiots spewing hatred for Bill Clinton by saying that he committed adultery and was almost impeached. Every president has some kind of adultery issue, but the media did not widely report these facts while the president was in office until the Clinton administration. Reagan was divorced, for goodness sake! Jane Wyman divorced him over an affair! Dwight Eisenhower had a longstanding affair with his secretary from when he was a general. Nixon was forced to resign in disgrace before being impeached, and his VP Spiro Agnew resigned because of guilt of tax evasion. The democrats have been just as guilty, like JFK and all the mistresses he had while in the White House, but the press did not report on that issue until after he had been dead for some time. No one is without sin, and all should practice what Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone".
rebel rouser

Columbia, SC

#7 Apr 28, 2008
not really in texas, you are assuming a lot. i do not respect any former presidents for the reasons you put forth in your post. i would not go to see them if they visited a town near me. but for you to excuse them for these sins which will cause them to be cast into hell unless they get forgiveness for it and do not do it again tells me that your moral compass is a little off center.
take care of yourself, have a good day, and may you good luck follow you whereever you go.
not really in texas

Irving, TX

#8 Apr 28, 2008
rebel rouser wrote:
not really in texas, you are assuming a lot. i do not respect any former presidents for the reasons you put forth in your post. i would not go to see them if they visited a town near me. but for you to excuse them for these sins which will cause them to be cast into **** unless they get forgiveness for it and do not do it again tells me that your moral compass is a little off center.
take care of yourself, have a good day, and may you good luck follow you whereever you go.
RR, thank you for your polite response, but I do not excuse any president for their sins, as only God can grant that, but am merely pointing out the hippocracy of many who berate Bill Clinton for the same sins that were committed by other presidents but of a different party affiliation. I pray all blessings on you and your family, and have a most wondrous of days today.
Soldier in Iraq

Columbus, OH

#11 Apr 28, 2008
You're DEFINITELY an idiot if you vote for either (Hillary or Obama). Both are incompetent, inexperienced and Hillary is a worthless liar. Not that McCain is that great either but definitely the lesser of 3 evils.
Made me think

Unionville Center, OH

#12 Apr 28, 2008
Randy wrote:
I am really dispointed that there is no video of bill clinton visiting Hartford city on your website that i could find this morning. I think that would be somethng that the viewer would want to see but maybe i wrong. I mean its not everyday that a former president stops in a small town ok. Thanks again.
Former President Clinton just spoke here in Camrel. I got to record his remarks from the High School TV station. Having been a life time Republican I am going to vote for Hillary. We are running out of time for change.
bruno

Milwaukee, WI

#13 Apr 28, 2008
kgu wrote:
CLINTONS:
Paula Jones - LIE
MONICA - LIE,
BOSNIA - LIE,
COLUMBIA - LIE,
IRAQ VOTE - LIE,
NAFTA - LIE,
RACE CARD - LIE
OBAMA AS VP - LIE
POPULAR VOTE - LIE
FERRARO - LIE
ENDING IRAQ WAR - LIE
you can go to h3ll
ameritah

Denison, TX

#14 Apr 28, 2008
And who are you to judge, have you not done anything wrong in your life, committed what the bible would call a sin? Let the one who has not sinned cast the first stone. How do you know he has not asked for forgiveness?
Telling It Like It Is

Glasgow, KY

#15 Apr 28, 2008
Made me think wrote:
<quoted text>
Former President Clinton just spoke here in Camrel. I got to record his remarks from the High School TV station. Having been a life time Republican I am going to vote for Hillary. We are running out of time for change.
Yeah, Hillary will surely bring "change" all right. The big question is what kind of change??
Here's you a video you ought to view before you vote for Hillary....XXYOUTUBE-xq8aopATY ywXX&NR=1
Telling It Like It Is

Glasgow, KY

#16 Apr 28, 2008
Soldier in Iraq wrote:
You're DEFINITELY an idiot if you vote for either (Hillary or Obama). Both are incompetent, inexperienced and Hillary is a worthless liar. Not that McCain is that great either but definitely the lesser of 3 evils.
Excellent point "Soldier in Iraq"!!

One might be an idiot if they vote for Hillary after viewing this video of the Clintons
http://video-stats.video.google.com/videoplay...
Maggie

Freedom, IN

#17 Apr 28, 2008
I went to the rally in my town to see Bill Clinton and I was impressed, to say the least. He is a fantastic speaker. He talked for an hour and didn't have any notes that I could see. I know he prob. said the same things at his other stops, but he was very clear on Hillary's plans. He didn't say "you know", "uh", or stutter, like Obama does. I don't know why people have said that Obama is an eloquent speaker. I certainly don't hear that when I listen to him. Pres. Clinton was amazing to listen to. I heard many people comment about his speech as we were leaving. Everyone was impressed by what he had to say and I know he no doubt changed some minds of those who were undecided. Hillary has a clear cut plan, not just pie in the sky. Everything made sense.
Obama is a careless speaker, for being a Harvard grad. He also makes offensive comments about every week. He has been in that "church" for so many years, his pastor's slurs have rubbed off on him. He thinks it is just normal. If he were to go to a real church, he would see that most of the country doesn't worship that way or preach that hatred about other races.
With Hillary, we don't have to think for a minute if she is a racist. We know better. With Obama, we just know he is and we know the deep hate he has within him and what he is like. We've had enough of him by now. If he were to become Pres. we would hear about race and slavery every time he steps up to a microphone.
Wake up America
Hillary '08
Soldier in Iraq

Columbus, OH

#18 Apr 29, 2008
Maggie wrote:
I went to the rally in my town to see Bill Clinton and I was impressed, to say the least. He is a fantastic speaker. He talked for an hour and didn't have any notes that I could see. I know he prob. said the same things at his other stops, but he was very clear on Hillary's plans. He didn't say "you know", "uh", or stutter, like Obama does. I don't know why people have said that Obama is an eloquent speaker. I certainly don't hear that when I listen to him. Pres. Clinton was amazing to listen to. I heard many people comment about his speech as we were leaving. Everyone was impressed by what he had to say and I know he no doubt changed some minds of those who were undecided. Hillary has a clear cut plan, not just pie in the sky. Everything made sense.
Obama is a careless speaker, for being a Harvard grad. He also makes offensive comments about every week. He has been in that "church" for so many years, his pastor's slurs have rubbed off on him. He thinks it is just normal. If he were to go to a real church, he would see that most of the country doesn't worship that way or preach that hatred about other races.
With Hillary, we don't have to think for a minute if she is a racist. We know better. With Obama, we just know he is and we know the deep hate he has within him and what he is like. We've had enough of him by now. If he were to become Pres. we would hear about race and slavery every time he steps up to a microphone.
Wake up America
Hillary '08
You are right about Obama. You are wrong to believe that Hillary is competent and ethical enough to be president. Are your eyes completely closed? Yes, I know that McCain sucks also but he's a safer bet until we can get to 2012 and hopefully find a better batch of candidates.
PolSA

Magdeburg, Germany

#19 Apr 29, 2008
People, it is time to wake up at last and to stop to believe in lies of lobbysts.
CLINTON AS PRESIDENT IS REMEMBERED THANKS TO:
-ORAL SEX AFFAIR WITH MONICA L.
- BOMBING OF AFGHANISTAN
- ATTACK ON IRAQ AND PATHETIC WILL OF WAR WITH IRAQ - YES, JUST HE WANTED TO BEGIN WAR WITH IRAQ BUT INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY MOST OF ALL EU GAVE TO HIM NO ALLOWANCE FOR IT.
SO YOU SEE THAT PLANS OF CONQUER OF THE WORLD ARE NOT ONLY THE PLANS OF BUSH AND THIS ADMINISTRATION. IT IS A PLAN OF RULLING LOBBY To WHICH BELONG: BUSH, CLINTONS, MCCAIN AND GIVING THE VOTE FOR THESE PEOPLE IS ONE BIG MISTAKE AND STUPIDITY. IT IS CHANCE TO CHANGE, TO SAY GOODBYE TO LOBBY - ITS POLITICS WILL LEAD TO RULLING THE WORLD. OBAMA IS THE ONLY GOOD CANDIDATE.
PolSA

Magdeburg, Germany

#20 Apr 29, 2008
Maggie wrote:
I went to the rally in my town to see Bill Clinton and I was impressed, to say the least. He is a fantastic speaker.
Do not lie to yourselves.
Clinton was one of the worse US president in history. He did practically nothing during his term of office. He bombed Afghanistan, wanted to conquer Iraqi oil - it was missed and unsuccesfull because of objection of international community, and creating peace between Palestinians and Jews were very pitfull and hypocritical- because such people as Bush, Mccain and Clintons can only destroy and take unfair advantage of ocuppy position - they should have no rights to occupy such state positions. And this economy was maybe a little better because you did not invaded and occupied 2 countries - your ecónomical crisis is just a result of pacification of Iraq and Afghanistan and lost of credibility by your nation ( can you imagine such ally as your country which gives money and then invade and destroy totally the country - Iraq was your ally in the past and it will never come back )and neither Clinton, nor McCain plan withdrawing the troops out of these countries, they have no plans to end the wars. So your economy will be ruined further. And just thanks to Clinton democrats lost power in USA and thanks to him such Bush and his administration rule in USA and in the world. And giving a vote for Clinton or McCain means practically giving the vote for lobby, supporting of murdering of millions of innocent of people in Iraq and Afghanistan, promoting the new wars, ruining of own country - it is clear that if you would not change your politics you will bring the world and your country to bigger disaster. You must think at last.
Just An Observer

Oscoda, MI

#21 Apr 29, 2008
PolSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not lie to yourselves.
Clinton was one of the worse US president in history. He did practically nothing during his term of office. He bombed Afghanistan, wanted to conquer Iraqi oil - it was missed and unsuccesfull because of objection of international community, and creating peace between Palestinians and Jews were very pitfull and hypocritical- because such people as Bush, Mccain and Clintons can only destroy and take unfair advantage of ocuppy position - they should have no rights to occupy such state positions. And this economy was maybe a little better because you did not invaded and occupied 2 countries - your ecónomical crisis is just a result of pacification of Iraq and Afghanistan and lost of credibility by your nation ( can you imagine such ally as your country which gives money and then invade and destroy totally the country - Iraq was your ally in the past and it will never come back )and neither Clinton, nor McCain plan withdrawing the troops out of these countries, they have no plans to end the wars. So your economy will be ruined further. And just thanks to Clinton democrats lost power in USA and thanks to him such Bush and his administration rule in USA and in the world. And giving a vote for Clinton or McCain means practically giving the vote for lobby, supporting of murdering of millions of innocent of people in Iraq and Afghanistan, promoting the new wars, ruining of own country - it is clear that if you would not change your politics you will bring the world and your country to bigger disaster. You must think at last.
Didn't your country just vote in a woman for President? Imagine that, Hillary following in the Germans' footsteps.
Maggie

West Lafayette, IN

#22 Apr 30, 2008
Wow, everyone is so unforgiving to the Clintons, but Obama is saying offensive things every week and the crowds are going crazy over him. I don't get the attraction. His pastor just ripped white America again. What do you need to fall on you before you get the hint? Obama didn't disown him the first time we saw the video clip in Feb. and he was saying the same thing then as he is now. Do you believe what they are doing? Do you ask yourselves if this is all staged? Obama wants more than anything to be the first black pres. and his pastor wants that too and since we didn't like it the first time that Obama wouldn't distance himself from him and his popularity is diminishing, Wright says, ok, I'll go out and say some real awful things to these dumb whites and then you come out and distance yourself. I must be brilliant because I haven't heard anyone question if this is real. He has even fooled the media.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stabbed over last rib? This gal stabbed her fri... 8 hr xavier 1
Abby Seals 11 hr Come back 1
Dental Care 16 hr HonestAbe2 1
Poll DO you trust the police in Swayzee if not why (Jun '11) May 30 natalie 4
Joe Boyer (Aug '10) May 27 lelhutch 4
Is the Jokers wild club closed? (Jul '13) May 22 Ace 2
Megan Carter May 22 99problems 2
More from around the web

Hartford City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE