Best to ever play at Harrogate Little...

Best to ever play at Harrogate Little League!!!!

Posted in the Harrogate Forum

Choad Mason

Wilmore, KY

#1 Apr 14, 2009
I just want to see everybodies list. Not to bash anyone as most do on this site.
harrll

United States

#2 Apr 15, 2009
Choad Mason wrote:
I just want to see everybodies list. Not to bash anyone as most do on this site.
there have been some grat ones Rodney atkins scott stallard miracle hester many more
Old School

United States

#3 Apr 16, 2009
In the 80's...Robby Yoakum, Jamie McCune, Dean Lewis, Eddie Myers, Brian Gibbons, Scott Stallard, Terry Ramsey, Scott Brogan, Jamie Jordan, Mark Gilbert...and many many more!!!
olderschool

New Tazewell, TN

#4 Apr 16, 2009
Old School wrote:
In the 80's...Robby Yoakum, Jamie McCune, Dean Lewis, Eddie Myers, Brian Gibbons, Scott Stallard, Terry Ramsey, Scott Brogan, Jamie Jordan, Mark Gilbert...and many many more!!!
In 1985, Jeff Wilder played for Reece's and hit a home run almost every time he batted.
Tim

Locust Grove, GA

#5 Apr 20, 2011
Scott Brogan, jeff wilder, Scooter Hoskins, Jamie Jordan, Scoobie Price, Chris Carr.
These are some of the best during my time
mee

United States

#6 May 9, 2011
Bill hazelwood - best fan
mee

United States

#7 May 9, 2011
Scotty brogan
A local

Jacksboro, TN

#8 May 9, 2011
Tim wrote:
Scott Brogan, jeff wilder, Scooter Hoskins, Jamie Jordan, Scoobie Price, Chris Carr.
These are some of the best during my time
definitely the best all around team !!
A local

Jacksboro, TN

#9 May 9, 2011
olderschool wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1985, Jeff Wilder played for Reece's and hit a home run almost every time he batted.
Yeah Wilder was good, but nobody could touch Scooter Hoskins pitching!
solid

Ooltewah, TN

#10 May 10, 2011
The dream team was late 60s Gary Giles,David Redmond Danny Redmond Steve Westbrook David Bolton NO ONE could hit Garys curve ball and lets dont forget Coach Ray Johnson Coach Gene Johnston And all the ole ball coaches that made little leauge & senior leauge FUNN!!!!!!!! OHHHH those were the day
valley boy

New Tazewell, TN

#11 May 16, 2011
hey the all-star team that played the little league world series champs morristown east was pretty tuff, vic graves, ralph wolfenbarger, phillip greene, kent hatmaker, wesley treece, steven fortner,steve barnard. and a bunch more i cant remember
Harrogate

Winchester, KY

#12 Jun 2, 2015
A local wrote:
<quoted text>
definitely the best all around team !!
Scott Brogan was a great ball player. He will be missed
Billy

United States

#13 Jun 4, 2015
Best Line up in my day
Jim F

United States

#14 Jun 4, 2015
I remember Seeing Jamie Jordan and Scooter Hoskins hit back to back homers and somebody else hit one in the same inning but I don't remember who it was. Those were some great teams!
Billy

United States

#15 Jun 4, 2015
Best in my day- Scottie Brogan, Jeff Wilder, Scooter Hoskins, Phillip Green, Chris Carr, Jamie Jordan, Terry Ramsey. There were a bunch of good athletes that played but these guys were real baseball players. I was better at football Lol.
memory

Chelsea, AL

#16 Jun 6, 2015
Scott stalled , jeff wilder , phillip green , mitch ferguson , dobby Yoakum , jamie jordan , Terry ramsey , scott brogan , scott Hoskins, aaron sowders , chris Carr , Dean lewis , I'm sure I'm forgetting some
Harrogate man

United States

#17 Jul 27, 2015
memory wrote:
Scott stalled , jeff wilder , phillip green , mitch ferguson , dobby Yoakum , jamie jordan , Terry ramsey , scott brogan , scott Hoskins, aaron sowders , chris Carr , Dean lewis , I'm sure I'm forgetting some
Everyone is forgetting the only team that ever went to state in Harrogate that I know of.Mike Robertson coached them and these kids where unreal that year Chris agee, john Micheal, john Gibbs, Chris Barnes, Craig sharp,Billy cupp, Dustin wilson, was a few on the team they really could put a show on. I remember watching them in the final game at bean station to go to state and they were down 7to3 in the last inning with two outs and the boys come back and one. They were unreal but that's when the coaches put the time and effort into it, this was the dream team.
HAZZE

Corbin, KY

#18 Oct 24, 2015
Best TEAM of the 80's,,,,,,,,,,,,,, HANDS DOWN _----- The GIANTS COACHED BY MIKE McWILLIAMS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrogate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iga 58 min Impressed 1
Just who is BOSS LAKE? What's his story? Who's ... 1 hr Who is HIS BOSS 1
2 FBI investigations going on in Claiborne Co. 1 hr History Lesson 9
Dennis Cook for Mayor 1 hr Charlie Bob 23
bb (Feb '15) Tue Cassie 2
Jesse bean (Oct '17) Mon CANUSAYSTUPID 8
“BIG” melvin daniels Mon voter 3

Harrogate Jobs

Personal Finance

Harrogate Mortgages