Pete's cattle and employees

Pete's cattle and employees

Posted in the Harrogate Forum

Fred M

Speedwell, TN

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Pete's black cattle are fat and slick. Does anyone know if his employees are as well fed and carefully cared for?
crazy

Tazewell, TN

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Why do you ask a question you already know??
Jim

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Fred M wrote:
Pete's black cattle are fat and slick. Does anyone know if his employees are as well fed and carefully cared for?
probably
Linda

Tazewell, TN

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Fred M wrote:
Of course not.His cows are treated better.The employees work like dogs and get paid very little.They need a cost of living pay increase.he is moving everything overseas and giving them all the American jobs.
Linda II

United States

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Pete don't give a F about you or me... he only cares about Pete... so cry all you want.
Linda

New Tazewell, TN

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Linda II wrote:
Pete don't give a F about you or me... he only cares about Pete... so cry all you want.
He has several empty buildings,Looks like it want be long now until the remaining buildings will be empty. So Linda II we both will be crying soon.
LONESOME

Camden, SC

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Linda II wrote:
FAT? WELL UNLESS YOU ARE SINGLE- YOU CAN GET FOOD STAMPS WORKING THERE. BUT HE IS THE TYPE TO CRY ABOUT FOOD STAMP PROGRAM. BUT THATS WHAT KEEPS HIS WORKERS FED. THAT IS WHY HE LOVES ABE LINCOLN- FATHER OF CHEAP LABOR.. lol
Betty

New Tazewell, TN

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Did you all read the HomeGrown story about Deroyal on the New Tazewell Topics.Brian was on 10 News at 5.Yesterday .Check it out.leave your comment there.
RAG SHACK JACK

United States

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Betty wrote:
Did you all read the HomeGrown story about Deroyal on the New Tazewell Topics.Brian was on 10 News at 5.Yesterday .Check it out.leave your comment there.
YEAH READ IT. GUY TOLD IT LIKE IT WAS ON DEROYAL!!!!!! Lol
mmmm

Murray, KY

#10 Mar 27, 2013
LONESOME wrote:
<quoted text> FAT? WELL UNLESS YOU ARE SINGLE- YOU CAN GET FOOD STAMPS WORKING THERE. BUT HE IS THE TYPE TO CRY ABOUT FOOD STAMP PROGRAM. BUT THATS WHAT KEEPS HIS WORKERS FED. THAT IS WHY HE LOVES ABE LINCOLN- FATHER OF CHEAP LABOR.. lol
you're dumb as hell!! maybe you should know what you're talking about before you open that big ass mouth of yours... for one sweetheart my dad works there and he doesn't get food stamps.. he works his fu<kin ass off to have what he does ... Pete is super good to him and makes sure he's takin care of... just bc your piece of sh!t a$$ sits around drawing food stamps and is prob on welfare doesn't mean everyone else is... grow the fu<k up, get a life, & stop sitting around worrying about Pete and his employees ...
walt

Speedwell, TN

#11 Apr 1, 2013
mmmm wrote:
<quoted text> you're dumb as hell!! maybe you should know what you're talking about before you open that big ass mouth of yours... for one sweetheart my dad works there and he doesn't get food stamps.. he works his fu<kin ass off to have what he does ... Pete is super good to him and makes sure he's takin care of... just bc your piece of sh!t a$$ sits around drawing food stamps and is prob on welfare doesn't mean everyone else is... grow the fu<k up, get a life, & stop sitting around worrying about Pete and his employees ...
You astound me. How in the depths of hell can anyone find anything good to say about that semi-billionaire trailer raised trash.
Bookworm

Knoxville, TN

#12 Apr 22, 2013
why do you think Pete got an Osteopathic Vet school? So they can teach how to do acupuncture on chicken eggs, reiki on rabbits, and holistic healing on Holstein Cattle.

One new course deals with 'Grooming through Grounding and Centering'...LOL!!!!!
Stephen

Morristown, TN

#13 Apr 29, 2013
Lets say for instance,
someone has alot of land in another state.
On that land, someone is actually growing
a marijuana plantation.
They have this company that ships items
all over the country.
Items that no one would ever question
due to its quality control.
You guess the rest.
Lol

New Tazewell, TN

#14 Apr 29, 2013
LONESOME wrote:
<quoted text> FAT? WELL UNLESS YOU ARE SINGLE- YOU CAN GET FOOD STAMPS WORKING THERE. BUT HE IS THE TYPE TO CRY ABOUT FOOD STAMP PROGRAM. BUT THATS WHAT KEEPS HIS WORKERS FED. THAT IS WHY HE LOVES ABE LINCOLN- FATHER OF CHEAP LABOR.. lol
Read a history book or watch the movie. Abe Lincoln got the 13th Amendment passed that abolished slavery in this country. At least give him due credit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrogate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Wayne Webb? 12 hr Iseeit 7
Anne pasqueretto 14 hr Anne pasquaretto 7
Does anyone know Budrow? 19 hr Went To School Wi... 2
Stolen concrete T shaped boat dock from Island ... 23 hr pickedon 4
Where can you buy glass bongs around here? 23 hr Smoke 6
Affairs at DTR (Jan '16) Sun Blondie 13
When a tree falls on a losers tent, does it mak... Sat Karma 1

Harrogate Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance