Why won't Claiborne Co.DCS do their job?

Why won't Claiborne Co.DCS do their job?

Posted in the Harrogate Forum

Concerned

New Tazewell, TN

#1 Dec 12, 2012
These people have been called several times to a residence that numerous neighbors are concerned about the neglect, abuse, and drug dealing that's been going on in this house, and time after time nothing ever gets done about this situation! Alot of us are digusted with them and think that it's pathetic and a waste of the working classes' tax dollars to pay these lazy a**es a check every week/month/or whatever!! A drug screen has never even been done to this woman to even find out if she is on illegal drugs, I understand that you just can't walk into somebody's home and assume they are on drugs and whip out a piss cup and make them piss, but if you look around their home and it is not clean, there is trash and animal feces all over the floor, their children are always dirty and wearing clothing thats either too big or too small for them, and the children and the parent have gone door to door asking for food several times, they have no furniture, and it is highly noticeable that there is bed bugs and roaches present in the home, how can they NOT HAVE a reason to drug test? This person gets a monthly income and yet they can't keep their house clean, or provide food or clothing for the children? Come on DCS....it doesn't take a scientist to figure out where the money is going, and it certainly isn't on the children for their needs-it goes on the parent for their drug habit!!! And the amount of traffic that goes in and out of that house should tell you something too!! So, who can we contact that goes above Claiborne County DCS, since they don't want to do their job??? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thankyou!
for sure

New Tazewell, TN

#2 Dec 14, 2012
they only bother the ones that take care of there kids they dont bother the ones that run around hungry and no shoes they make me sick
for sure

New Tazewell, TN

#3 Dec 14, 2012
dont no why it posted 2 times
Concerned

New Tazewell, TN

#4 Dec 22, 2012
Is there anybody I can contact like-the state or somebody other than the workers here in Claiborne County? I have gotten no where with these people and I am tired of trying to convince them that there are things going on in that home that shouldn't be. Sooner or later, I am afraid that something will happen to those innocent kids, and they deserve to have a much better living environment than they do!
CALL

Tazewell, TN

#5 Dec 22, 2012
the DCS head office in Nashvill
Kendria

United States

#6 Dec 22, 2012
Dcs is a joke.. They have to much authority. They take kids away from people that actually take care of there kids and the ones that dont they do nothing about it.... I have a personal matter with one of my children being abused and when i called they laughed at me... This is what we have to deal with... Im sick of dcs...
lilgirl

Lake City, TN

#7 Dec 28, 2012
you have to call the child abuse hotline in Nashville for dcs to go out and investigate..... 18772370004

“dumbasses”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Concerned wrote:
These people have been called several times to a residence that numerous neighbors are concerned about the neglect, abuse, and drug dealing that's been going on in this house, and time after time nothing ever gets done about this situation! Alot of us are digusted with them and think that it's pathetic and a waste of the working classes' tax dollars to pay these lazy a**es a check every week/month/or whatever!! A drug screen has never even been done to this woman to even find out if she is on illegal drugs, I understand that you just can't walk into somebody's home and assume they are on drugs and whip out a piss cup and make them piss, but if you look around their home and it is not clean, there is trash and animal feces all over the floor, their children are always dirty and wearing clothing thats either too big or too small for them, and the children and the parent have gone door to door asking for food several times, they have no furniture, and it is highly noticeable that there is bed bugs and roaches present in the home, how can they NOT HAVE a reason to drug test? This person gets a monthly income and yet they can't keep their house clean, or provide food or clothing for the children? Come on DCS....it doesn't take a scientist to figure out where the money is going, and it certainly isn't on the children for their needs-it goes on the parent for their drug habit!!! And the amount of traffic that goes in and out of that house should tell you something too!! So, who can we contact that goes above Claiborne County DCS, since they don't want to do their job??? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thankyou!
Hey Ms/Mr High and mighty,Why dont you and the community and area churches try to help this person?Instead of getting your holier than thou asses on here trying to get her kids taking.People like you make me sick,always acting like you care but demonizing at the same time.DUMBASSES!!!

“dumbasses”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Kendria wrote:
Dcs is a joke.. They have to much authority. They take kids away from people that actually take care of there kids and the ones that dont they do nothing about it.... I have a personal matter with one of my children being abused and when i called they laughed at me... This is what we have to deal with... Im sick of dcs...
If its your kid you deal with it yourself.Dont wait for dcs,dumbass
Lucy

Tazewell, TN

#10 Jan 5, 2013
Yes if you are on drugs and/or dealing they will smack your hands and let the children live on in that mess. But don't let a bruise get on your child if you work and pay taxes and keep them well fed and clean and your house clean. DCS is a joke and yes they play GOD with children's lives and families. I heard they were being sued because a lot of children have died while in foster care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrogate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Using cemeteries as drug drops 57 min whistlepig 36
NosyRosy 3 hr Stepup 1
I hate Tnnesee 6 hr Indelph 5
New Tazewell KFC 6 hr Indelph 3
Jeremy O'neal 9 hr You Have No Shame 21
VOTE YES vs VOTE NO 13 hr Voted NO 93
TNT School Supply Lists 14 hr Exploited 1

Harrogate Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance