daughter

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2011
Does anyone know Gary Rose or how to get ahold of him? I am his daughter n would like to talk to him. I know he use to DJ at the CRS and Sundowner. I haven't talked to him or even known his where abouts for several years.
know him

Johnson City, TN

#2 Aug 8, 2011
call cumberland gap fire dept. he will probally answer the phone
daughter

United States

#3 Aug 8, 2011
know him wrote:
call cumberland gap fire dept. he will probally answer the phone
. Okay thank u I just want him to know he has a 14 year old grandson and a 4 year old grandson that would like to get to know him just as I would . If u have number please post it I don't live In TN or even close by thanks.
daughter

United States

#4 Aug 8, 2011
Does he work at the fire department????
daughter

United States

#5 Aug 8, 2011
Gary if u ever read this I want u to know I've wandered bout u countless amounts of times and hope ur doing well. I tried to find u n u know where I live Idk why I keep tryn? Guess its just wishful thinkin that u actually cared bout my children n I. Have a nice life. Love ur daughter ajl
just wondering

Chattanooga, TN

#6 Aug 8, 2011
There was a Gary Rose that sent me a friend request on Facebook the other day that could be who you are looking for he is a truck driver it shows his email address as being 13djghost@gmail.com I hope this can be of some help to you
daughter

United States

#7 Aug 9, 2011
just wondering wrote:
There was a Gary Rose that sent me a friend request on Facebook the other day that could be who you are looking for he is a truck driver it shows his email address as being 13djghost@gmail.com I hope this can be of some help to you
. Thanks its worth a try!
just wondering

Chattanooga, TN

#8 Aug 9, 2011
You are welcome I really hope you find him
Good luck

United States

#9 Aug 10, 2011
daughter wrote:
<quoted text>. Thanks its worth a try!
I know of a Gary Rose, hes a Volunteer at the Cumberland Gap Fire Dept. Call 1-800-free-411 and get the numb..its a free call so it wont cost you anything. I hope you find your dad.
daughter

United States

#10 Aug 10, 2011
Good luck wrote:
<quoted text> I know of a Gary Rose, hes a Volunteer at the Cumberland Gap Fire Dept. Call 1-800-free-411 and get the numb..its a free call so it wont cost you anything. I hope you find your dad.
. Thanks but I'm not having any luck!!!
Friend of Garys

Tazewell, TN

#12 Aug 12, 2011
This is Gary's Facebook page. Hope this helps.
http://www.facebook.com/13djghost69
other daughter

Tampa, FL

#14 Oct 27, 2011
Hello I am his daughter also. I am not sure if you have heard anything about me but my name is Kristy. Is your name Amanda?
daughter wrote:
Does anyone know Gary Rose or how to get ahold of him? I am his daughter n would like to talk to him. I know he use to DJ at the CRS and Sundowner. I haven't talked to him or even known his where abouts for several years.
Kristy

United States

#15 Aug 10, 2012
Hey I commented on a different post but I am also Gary's daughter and I have a 13 year old daughter and I would like to get to know you guys. Gary isn't a part of my life either and my daughter has never met him.
daughter wrote:
<quoted text>. Okay thank u I just want him to know he has a 14 year old grandson and a 4 year old grandson that would like to get to know him just as I would . If u have number please post it I don't live In TN or even close by thanks.

“*giggles*”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16 Aug 11, 2012
Friend of Garys wrote:
This is Gary's Facebook page. Hope this helps.
http://www.facebook.com/13djghost69
Yes his is Gary rose... he is a friend of mine on FB also..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrogate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County employees running for commissioners 4 hr BookEmDanno 6
FBI & TBI at the Claiborne County Sheriffs off... 5 hr Stephen 109
Keck Scandal 5 hr Bubble 27
State Trooper Bobby Brooks Running for Sheriff... 5 hr Bubble 61
2 FBI investigations going on in Claiborne Co. 5 hr We want a Real Sh... 40
News Raid at Claiborne Co. Justice Center 13 hr The Ghost of America 1
James "Jimmy" dean 13 hr Jimmy 4

Harrogate Jobs

Personal Finance

Harrogate Mortgages