Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#44397 Aug 23, 2012
Maverick wrote:
What to see some real humor?
Ask your Governor in Tennessee (or any republican) to publicly ask Obama the following 4 questions. That would create so much laughter in the country that it would be unsurpassed by any comedian in all of television history!
4 Simple Questions
1. Back in 1961, people of color were called Negroes.' So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is 'African-American' when the term wasn't even used at that time?
2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. It indicates that Barack Hussein Obama was his Father. No big deal, right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in " Kenya, East Africa." This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the “British East Africa Protectorate."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_
3. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital." This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home," respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?
_http://www.kapiolani.org/wome n-and-children/about-us/defaul t.aspx_
4. Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media? Perhaps a clue comes from Obama’s book. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I’m not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama’s “birth certificate” says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when he was born. That should have put his father’s date of birth approximately 1936. WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945... Just how many 3 year olds fight in wars? Even in the later stages of WW II, his father wouldn’t have been more than 9. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes (still qualifies as a “liar”)?
Any Republican that fails to ask the so-called president we have these questions deserves to loose an election! But this is not a laughing matter. Who needs a comedian? I don't. I would like to have a legitimate and honorable President so we can all relax for a change and "enjoy" our lives.
Who do I want for Governor? Someone who will ask the hard questions and not be intimidated by a bunch of radicals!
Oh, you love to intimidate but you don't like to be intimidated. Again, the double standard...that's what you Teapublicans are all about. It's OK for you to do it, but you'll cry & whine if you get alittle of it, in return! Give me a break!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#44398 Aug 23, 2012
Maverick wrote:
Ask your Governor in Tennessee (or any republican) to publicly ask Obama the following 4 questions. That would create so much laughter in the country that it would be unsurpassed by any comedian in all of television history!
4 Simple Questions
1. Back in 1961, people of color were called Negroes.' So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is 'African-American' when the term wasn't even used at that time?
2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. It indicates that Barack Hussein Obama was his Father. No big deal, right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in " Kenya, East Africa." This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the “British East Africa Protectorate."
3. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital." This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home," respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?
4. Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media? Perhaps a clue comes from Obama’s book. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I’m not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama’s “birth certificate” says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when he was born. That should have put his father’s date of birth approximately 1936. WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945... Just how many 3 year olds fight in wars? Even in the later stages of WW II, his father wouldn’t have been more than 9. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes (still qualifies as a “liar”)?
Any Republican that fails to ask the so-called president we have these questions deserves to loose an election! But this is not a laughing matter. Who needs a comedian? I don't. I would like to have a legitimate and honorable President so we can all relax for a change and "enjoy" our lives.
Who do I want for Governor? Someone who will ask the hard questions and not be intimidated by a bunch of radicals!
Birtherism successfully ended Trump's political aspirations.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44399 Aug 23, 2012
Take a look at the social security numbers used by him.Who do they also belong to???
tellsitlikeitis

Cookeville, TN

#44400 Aug 23, 2012
Might as well support "BOZO" for office any political office any state or presidential office..We are in a mess in the USA the only hope is for GOD to guide us out of this mess.
TSF

Cameron, NC

#44401 Aug 23, 2012
Republicans declaring rape "legitimate". republicans disenfranchising voters, Twitt lying about his taxes, republicans cutting hungry childrens lunch programs so they can give themselves tax breaks, drunken republicans skinny dipping in the Sea of Galilee at a Christian Holy site, Now, a hurricane headed toward their convention. Coincidence?
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#44402 Aug 23, 2012
TSF wrote:
Republicans declaring rape "legitimate". republicans disenfranchising voters, Twitt lying about his taxes, republicans cutting hungry childrens lunch programs so they can give themselves tax breaks, drunken republicans skinny dipping in the Sea of Galilee at a Christian Holy site, Now, a hurricane headed toward their convention. Coincidence?
<quoted text>
You'd think they would get the message that "Somebody" is trying to tell them something, since they claim to be so "religious", wouldn't you? Maybe, that's the problem, they worship the Religion and the Preacher, and ignore the "One" they should be worshipping...except to use his Name to justify everything they do that he wouldn't like!
If I were them, I'd be a little worried!
trb

United States

#44403 Aug 23, 2012
None of the above

Location hidden

#44405 Aug 23, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>your mother cant kick shit,shes a one legged prostitue with fold back teeth. btw dumbass,you're the one talking about hurting someones feelings not me. i dont give a rats ass about you or your mother. the one feeling you have is probably when bubba tugs on your hemorrhoid when you do conjugical visits in prison. i bet thats why you live in the big city huh?
Why don't you just SHUT UP and GO AWAY! Nobody but Perverts, want to read your filthy Posts!
really

Cynthiana, KY

#44406 Aug 23, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And so is that! Let me guess...you think 123NutJob's Post was brilliant, don't you? Don't you have some Puppies to choke or some Kittens to drown? People like you get a real thrill outta doing stuff like that!
Once again, another idiotic thing to say.

Location hidden

#44408 Aug 23, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, another idiotic thing to say.
You're right about one thing, if anybody would know about "idiotic things to say", it would be you, if you could learn to say much of anything...Poster with many, many Names! I've never been able to figure out if you just don't know how to talk one-on-one to a Woman without verbally abusing her, or if you just think it's "beneath" you to do so. Frankly, I haven't spent a lot of time on trying to figure it out, either. If you won't tell me, why should I?

Location hidden

#44410 Aug 23, 2012
"Big Oil's Scorecard In Iraq."

("How an American Disaster paved the way for Big Oil's rise---and possible fall---in Iraq.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/08/b...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44411 Aug 23, 2012
To a "woman"" Where is a woman?? There's a wannabe man.
Verbally abusing,look in your mirror You take the cake.Dumbass.
You couldn't figute out anything without Raw story,Mother Jones etc.
If she's your mother,why don't you give her attention she's craving from TOPIX men??She hits on every new name,ARE you a trucker? she asks.
PM ME,you've got my e-mail even if she has never seen a post before.It's your fault she's such a nuisnce.Do something to get her off here.
Maverick

Sarasota, FL

#44412 Aug 23, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your one Source for this Far Right-Wing Propaganda BS, is Wikipedia, which is done by Volunteers & anybody can change it. It's not reliable, especially on anything controversial.
Now, Obama's Mother met Obama's Father in college in Hawaii, where they both were attending the same college , at the time. Time Magazine, not exactly the most Left-Leaning Publication you can find, interviewed old college Friends of both Obama's Mother & his Father that she & he used to hang around with in college.
I'm not going to take the rest of your information & point out the Lies in them because you provided no Sources, which pretty much should tell you & everybody else, that it's information is suspect, to say the least.
But, just ask yourself this question, do you seripusly think that Obama , or any Member of his Staff, would be stupid enough to release a fake Birth Certificate with that many easily checkable errors in it??? Of course NOT! Use your Brain for something besides a support to keep your ears separated!
I don't have to think Obama's team is that stupid, I know that were that stupid because that is exactly what they did. The screwed the whole birth certificate up by not doing their research first. A bunch of idiots if you ask me.

Just look at the online birth certificate yourself and research the facts. It isn't that hard if you really want to know. The fact that African Americans were called Negroes back in 1961 is not rocket science. Nor does it take a rocket scientists to confirm the name of countries and hospitals back in 1961 and when their names changed. This is pretty easy stuff to check out and confirm.

Also, the online birth certificate can be taken apart layer by layer in the software Photo Shop where it was obviously created. A 1961 document would have been "scanned" not "created" in a modern day software called Photo Shop.

Now "Really Sassy", if you chose to drink the koolaid like all the other stupid Republicans that don't ask those 4 questions of accountability, then drink the Koolaid all day long. It's your choice and not of my business.

But I chose to "think" in 2008 before chanting "hope and change" by someone with no record and little experience, and with a lot of questions about who he really is. Hilary Clinton, herself, mocked Obama's lack of experience and his association with Chicago thug like politics back in the 2008 debates. I will predict that when Obama is out of office, more will be exposed about this birth certificate issue. However, while he is in power (and I said power for a reason), no one is going to challenge him on this issue, other than maybe Donald Trump. And he even backed down when the Photo Shop created birth certificate was put online in response to Donald Trump's allegations. Now, I am fan of Donald Trump, but he made some very good points about all of this. He just didn't take it further. I wonder why. Perhaps the threat of those IRS audits did him in. LOL!

But time will tell on this issue. If I am wrong, I will come back on here in a few years and give all the credit to you for being right. How's that for fairness?

Pretty legs, btw! Are those really yours?
Maverick

Sarasota, FL

#44413 Aug 23, 2012
but I am not fan of Donald Trump, but...
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#44414 Aug 23, 2012
123pictures wrote:
To a "woman"" Where is a woman?? There's a wannabe man.
Verbally abusing,look in your mirror You take the cake.Dumbass.
You couldn't figute out anything without Raw story,Mother Jones etc.
If she's your mother,why don't you give her attention she's craving from TOPIX men??She hits on every new name,ARE you a trucker? she asks.
PM ME,you've got my e-mail even if she has never seen a post before.It's your fault she's such a nuisnce.Do something to get her off here.
You should spend your time working on articulating what you are trying to say so that other people can understand what you are saying.
Maverick

Sarasota, FL

#44415 Aug 23, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Though I am no fan of Trump, I think his track record reveals that when he aspires to do something, he does it. The man has a record of success.

But I never really believed he was sincere or interested in getting into politics at all. I think he just likes the attention of being in the public eye. Much like Obama feeds on.

I disagree with your opinion that his questions about the birth certificate ruined his political aspirations, because like I said, I don't think he ever had any. But I could be wrong and I don't mind being wrong. J

What I would find very interesting though, Mobile_Amused, is for you to say something about this information and the 4 questions other than regurgitate the stupid word "Birther". That word means nothing to me. It's not even a word. It is a mocking term intended to make people shut-up about this issue of Obama's fake birth certificate. But it doesn't work with me. This "Birther" name calling as the only response to some very relevant questions reveals much about your and others inability to address the questions. So here they are again.

4 Simple Questions

Every time I see the mocking word, Birther, do I have to post the 4 questions again to stay on topic?
goose

London, UK

#44416 Aug 23, 2012
Maverick wrote:
And then someone ask Mitt Romney about his family being part of a Mexican polygamist sect. Oh wait, that's something that happened in reality!
goose

London, UK

#44417 Aug 23, 2012
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
Though I am no fan of Trump, I think his track record reveals that when he aspires to do something, he does it. The man has a record of success.
Has had four bankrupt companies and personally declared bankruptcy twice.
iceman

London, UK

#44418 Aug 23, 2012
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
Maternal grandfather, dumbtard
Voter

Greenville, SC

#44420 Aug 23, 2012
Neither did I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrogate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Becky Bradford (Sep '09) 7 hr tami 10
bigjugs 11 hr jhon doe 242
LMU Modernizing it's Sinkholes? Fri Johnny 1
A.. lemme holla at some info on a Leslie Mills/... Fri Aye-U know ME- 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Fri TheRealZeke 9,447
Jackson Sep 18 Come find out 1
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) Sep 16 none 1,376
•••
•••
•••

Harrogate Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Harrogate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••