amanda smith warning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Harrogate Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
warning

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jun 19, 2010
i think it's a crying shame that this girl would take her little girl walking up and down the street stoping cars and asking them for money saying that her kids don't have money for food if it's women and if it's men no matter there age while she still has her baby with her offering sexual favors for money fyi her and her kids have food and the reason she wants money is for pills her yongest kid gets a check every month and it goes to her habbit not the kid and i think that that is dirty she sould spend it on the kid and help her boyfriend with his bills seeing how she lives with him and as for him omg wise up man if you have to pay for it yourself something isn't right she needs to be stoped before she gets that baby and herself hurt by stoping strangers on the street and at hardies godfaters citco lees food mart hell all of harrogate so to anyone that sees her walkin watch out
omg

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jun 19, 2010
omg i used to know amanda i always thought she was messed up in the head and i have seen her walkin with her baby in a stroller if she is doing that someone needs do do something about it like the boyfriend you minchoned because if i heared that my woman was doing that with my kid i'd put her under the jail after i beat the hell out of her for my kid having to see her doing that let alone doing drugs what is this world comeing to i just pray that her kid doesn't get hurt

Since: Jan 09

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jun 19, 2010
well i know amanda i don't like her because she is two faced i don't trust her because she has stold from us before and i have heared her tell me herself that she has her boyfriend pay for sex 20.00 anal 30.00 and a bj 15.00 and he's dumb enouth to pay lol i also know a man she has messed with for money man is he stupid i bet he wishes he didn't do it now because his wife left him and now hes broke lol her own family don't want nothing to do with her last time she was in jail her papaw bailed her out and because noone whould take her in for the night so he wouldn't have to he took her back to jail now that was funny i feel sorry for her in a way but it's her own fault needless to say i don't talk to her anymore but i have seen her walking the streets with and without a stroller and if she is doing that with her kid there she needs to stop that kid doesn't need to see that
cantstandher

Tazewell, TN

#4 Jul 6, 2010
she is such a dumb wh.ore! i cannot stand ppl like her. she is always expecting somebody to do something for her! what is she thinking taking that child around strangers like that? she has literally begged me for money and to me that is just ridiculous. she treats her bf like crap and he pays her to have sex with him? yuck! she is the lowest piece of sh*it i know! what a dumb begging ho
lol

Winchester, KY

#5 Jul 8, 2010
thats is so true she is a dumb hoe every one i know that know her can't stand her they all know of her charging her bf for sex and about her walking the street asking men for money for sex for money with and without her kid one of these days she going to get hurt and i just hope that that babys not with her when she does her bf even calls her street whore but yet hes still with her any man that know all the things she has done and has to pay for sex and still keeps her is such a idoit. i don't know how many people has told me that if you run her off not an hour later she comes back you would think that if everyone tells you that they don't want you there it would start to sink in i used to think she could change but i'm over that now every time she stills or does something wrong she blames it on her being high after a while that lie stops working she needs to straighten up for her kids at least she 26 years old it's time she acts like it and stop taking her little kid walking the street in 90 degree weather trying to find a man stupid enough not to menchone just as bad as her to give her money for sex to suport her habit GROW UP amanda and start putting your kids FIRST
warning

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Oct 31, 2010
warning wrote:
i think it's a crying shame that this girl would take her little girl walking up and down the street stoping cars and asking them for money saying that her kids don't have money for food if it's women and if it's men no matter there age while she still has her baby with her offering sexual favors for money fyi her and her kids have food and the reason she wants money is for pills her yongest kid gets a check every month and it goes to her habbit not the kid and i think that that is dirty she sould spend it on the kid and help her boyfriend with his bills seeing how she lives with him and as for him omg wise up man if you have to pay for it yourself something isn't right she needs to be stoped before she gets that baby and herself hurt by stoping strangers on the street and at hardies godfaters citco lees food mart hell all of harrogate so to anyone that sees her walkin watch out
I know of a amanda smith I was wondering if its the same amanda you all are talking about, how many kids does she have and what does she look like?
tired

Fulton, KY

#7 Dec 3, 2010
dear mrs amanda fyi slander is a beautiful thing i would take a look at my self u flippin crack headed befor i went saying shit that aint true oh yea whats the going prices these day for some nasty skankey ass like you
sucks

Tazewell, TN

#8 Dec 5, 2010
who is her boyfriend?
ewing

United States

#9 Jan 7, 2011
Pillheads are pathetic
wondering

Jefferson City, TN

#10 Jun 15, 2011
what ever happen to shawn?? did he leave her?
lakerunner69

Quitman, GA

#11 Jun 24, 2011
wondering wrote:
what ever happen to shawn?? did he leave her?
different amanda smith dude.sean and the amanda your thinking about are still together and doing just fine. with no relation to the one posted on this forum, but thanks for asking.
Chelsea Otto

Barre, VT

#12 Jun 25, 2011
Wow this is pretty bad that her business is all over the internet like this. I guess thats what happens when you do something dumb like that in a small town. Yikes. Well, I have family in Harrogate. Sucks to be hooked on pills. Has anyone tried to help this lady?
hilltop

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2014
Chelsea Otto wrote:
Wow this is pretty bad that her business is all over the internet like this. I guess thats what happens when you do something dumb like that in a small town. Yikes. Well, I have family in Harrogate. Sucks to be hooked on pills. Has anyone tried to help this lady?
Yeah everybody has helped her, and she laughed in their face. She's never had know one put a boot in her ass. She's never had a job, I've never known anyone as sorry as this trash, and believe me, I know her very very very well. She's in Ohio and has four baby's buy her aunts ex husband. Believe it, she has nothing to do with any of her kids. Trash is a complement for her.
hilltop

United States

#14 Dec 6, 2014
Mljcbdr1 wrote:
well i know amanda i don't like her because she is two faced i don't trust her because she has stold from us before and i have heared her tell me herself that she has her boyfriend pay for sex 20.00 anal 30.00 and a bj 15.00 and he's dumb enouth to pay lol i also know a man she has messed with for money man is he stupid i bet he wishes he didn't do it now because his wife left him and now hes broke lol her own family don't want nothing to do with her last time she was in jail her papaw bailed her out and because noone whould take her in for the night so he wouldn't have to he took her back to jail now that was funny i feel sorry for her in a way but it's her own fault needless to say i don't talk to her anymore but i have seen her walking the streets with and without a stroller and if she is doing that with her kid there she needs to stop that kid doesn't need to see that
Yeah I remember her papaw doing that, he didn't want her at his house because she was always stealing money or anything else she could get her hands on. Once her brother went and get her out of jail and took her to his house, he caught her stealing money from him in twenty minutes later. None of her family trust her.
Hard worker

Tazewell, TN

#15 Dec 6, 2014
I knew here in high school never thought she would turn out like that where does she live now
hilltop

United States

#16 Dec 7, 2014
Hard worker wrote:
I knew here in high school never thought she would turn out like that where does she live now
She went to jail Kentucky for a year or more, had a baby in jail. We heard she's in Ohio with her mom, they say her mom is raising her little boy. She's had three other kids since jail. She's get six kids that everyone else takes care of. She just runs wild and thinks its funny.
just wondering

Tazewell, TN

#17 Dec 7, 2014
I think me maybe talking about two different amandas
hilltop

United States

#18 Dec 7, 2014
just wondering wrote:
I think me maybe talking about two different amandas
Maybe, I heard she done well on the basketball team in school, she get messed up when she met her boyfriend, she had her first child by him and he went to jail for drugs too. He get out and straight up but she kept up her habit even after rehab and all.I felt sorry for those children.
Hard worker

Tazewell, TN

#19 Dec 7, 2014
hilltop wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, I heard she done well on the basketball team in school, she get messed up when she met her boyfriend, she had her first child by him and he went to jail for drugs too. He get out and straight up but she kept up her habit even after rehab and all.I felt sorry for those children.
Where does she live and I can tell if it's the same one
hilltop

United States

#20 Dec 7, 2014
Hard worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does she live and I can tell if it's the same one
She lived down the road behind Hadees in the past, she's in Ohio now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrogate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach files lawsuit 3 hr grapevine 2
corey haynes does she put out (Apr '13) 3 hr 3333 myob 4
Who's Ryan Lawson's new lady??? 7 hr Sesame street 5
The heart 8 hr Olpop 24
Wolf Hybrid Puppies for sale (Jan '10) 9 hr Wolfgirl 31
Claudia Johnson pregnant 10 hr i know 6
roadblocks in claiborne county 14 hr country mama 1

Harrogate Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance