ewww

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

heard these 2 were together. what is wrong people.....she is 20 & isn't like 40 something?
adam

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

some people would same its just a number. but im saying he is old enough to be her daddy...anyway I though he was married, or has that changed.
nope

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

He is separated but not sure if the divorce is final yet. yea, he is old enough to be her dad
steve

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

heard years back he has a cousin named scott that drank real bad that use to do the same, date the younger girls half his age.
Sheesh

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

ewww wrote:
heard these 2 were together. what is wrong people.....she is 20 & isn't like 40 something?
He is a teacher to boot. FIRST of all...legal or not.. he wouldn't be with my 20 year old daugter.. AND SECONDLY.. He damn sure wouldn't be teaching my kid! We wonder where young people get messed up??
keri

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

what get me is what in the hell are the girls parent thinking for letting there daughter getting involved with a man that age.i know at 20 she is at legal age, but as long as she is still leaving in my house, I still have the right to stop it.just my opinion.
he deserves all he gets

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

he is a teacher and he is 40 must be going threw a midlife crisis even if she is over the age of 18 its still nasty makes me think of a pedophile and people wonder why this town is so messed up randy your an a$$ho I dont see how you get a chick anyway
Hugh Hefner

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

You people need to find meaningful things to do with your life other than hate on someone else and try to rain on their parade. Grow some balls and take it up with Randy if you don't like it.
friends

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

he deserves all he gets wrote:
he is a teacher and he is 40 must be going threw a midlife crisis even if she is over the age of 18 its still nasty makes me think of a pedophile and people wonder why this town is so messed up randy your an a$$ho I dont see how you get a chick anyway
good grief.who cares.if there happy.leave them alone
wow

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

She is a beautiful sweet young lady! OK shes hott
Meat on the table

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

If u want to know what Randy has to offer you should see him with his pants down. Just my opinion!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Harrodsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE