Rose Bishop Best Best Thing Harrodsb...

Rose Bishop Best Best Thing Harrodsburg Has

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

Reporter

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2013
Why is it if a woman has anything to report, say, disagree with,
comment on, or address, it causes a stir in the commission, HPD, powers to be, etc.? One of the men comissioners coud have commented or addressed a similar situation and it would have been forgotten the very night it was brought up. Mature to 2013 and allow a lady to have an opinion, make a comment and it not cause such a stir, as to bring us back to when women were in the bckground, not in the forefront.
Let Us See

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Jul 5, 2013
Because the lady making the comment has more sense and knowledge than anyone else on the committee and HPD also. That is just my opinion. If not the case. Why is everyone of them scare of her and want her out of office. Because she does things by the BOOK?
huh

Richmond, KY

#3 Jul 5, 2013
If Rose has detractors, I'm sure that very very few of them give her gender any consideration in their criticism.
Really

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Jul 5, 2013
Reporter wrote:
Why is it if a woman has anything to report, say, disagree with,
comment on, or address, it causes a stir in the commission, HPD, powers to be, etc.? One of the men comissioners coud have commented or addressed a similar situation and it would have been forgotten the very night it was brought up. Mature to 2013 and allow a lady to have an opinion, make a comment and it not cause such a stir, as to bring us back to when women were in the bckground, not in the forefront.
Because that's the way Harrodsburg is..... They complain but yet they still elect this bunch of dip$hit$. I think Rose is doing a great job, shes just rocking the boat and the mayor and other comissioners don't like it. They would rather have it where they can set back and run the town and help their buddys out without anyone ever questioning them. So, I don't think its a woman or man thing....... it's simply that Rose butts heads with them.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#5 Jul 5, 2013
Here's a few samples of Rose Bishop's writings on Facebook.

"Just want my facebook friends to know that I voiced your concerns about new businesses coming to Harrodsburg. I am somewhat concerned about the reception of how these ideas went over and I hope that the Harrodsburg Herald can clarify some of the issues that arose. Thanks for your imput [sic] and we are going to keep trying."

"Tomorrow night, Feb 25th. I will be discussing what our citizens would like to see as new business in Harrodsburg, I have several comments concerning the possibility of new resturants [sic], tech companies, etcm locating here, and I need your imput [sic], please let me know your thoughts and I will be your voice. Thank you for your continued support, many thanks. Your name will be confidential."

"To all of wonderful people at the Mercer County Extension Office, congratulations on being named the BEST in the whole state WOW,. That does not surprise us, your loyal fans who know how hard you work. Thank you for inviting all of us this morning to a great breakfast, so good. To Linda, Dana and all of these wonderful ladies, thank you so much. It was also good to our Rep, Kim King and Sen, Higdon, They care about us and are always willing to help in any way that is possible."

Now does that look like the writings of an intelligent person? I mean she can't even spell "I-N-P-U-T" let alone her bizarre use of commas.

And she's supposed to be a paralegal???
Really

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Jul 5, 2013
Yes she is a very intelligent lady. I bet you she could try a case in court and win it. That is how intelligent she is Digger. I am sure if she was concerned about her commas and spelling she would have her spell check on. LOL
You Digger are still mad because you were left with shit smeared on your face after your last smart ass remarks about her. Didn't know what you thought you did.
But you always have to be right about everything. But you still was left with shit smeared on your face. LOL

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#7 Jul 5, 2013
Really wrote:
Yes she is a very intelligent lady. I bet you she could try a case in court and win it.
I would pay $100 to see that.
billy whitenack

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Jul 5, 2013
Another post by billy and his lawrenceburg thugs or is it the juvenile jerry springer crowd he brings to city meetings. Billy your sad. This woman you and the thug councilman talk crap about is so above you. Karma is a b---- and its coming
billy whitenack

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Jul 5, 2013
Digger get a life. You don't even count
Reporter

United States

#10 Jul 6, 2013
None of the "power want a be's" can hold a candle to Rose. She can put them to shame in a sentence. Do not hesitate to think she cannot hold her own. I have known Rose for many years. She certainly did not back down to anyone, when there was controversary, nor will she now. Run "good ole' boys," run.
Mercer county

United States

#11 Jul 6, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
I would pay $100 to see that.
ok Bart an bring your wife and daughter along .
Mercer county

United States

#12 Jul 6, 2013
Let Us See wrote:
Because the lady making the comment has more sense and knowledge than anyone else on the committee and HPD also. That is just my opinion. If not the case. Why is everyone of them scare of her and want her out of office. Because she does things by the BOOK?
Goes right back to a comment about Rose knows stuff about certain ones that others do not know but those good ole boys can't stand it because its about them . I'd bet 50.bucks it is so !
lol

United States

#13 Jul 7, 2013
billy whitenack wrote:
Another post by billy and his lawrenceburg thugs or is it the juvenile jerry springer crowd he brings to city meetings. Billy your sad. This woman you and the thug councilman talk crap about is so above you. Karma is a b---- and its coming
Yes it is JP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Faking Cancer 2 hr Susie 12
Cops all over the taco Bell parking lot after t... 3 hr Fjdksleu 2
Tiny cabin homes 6 hr Tax payer 3
school system's money problems 6 hr Tax payer 9
No Lives Matter 13 hr Katherine M 3
Am I a democrat or republican 18 hr Buger Bob 11
I am now a Democrat 18 hr Buger Bob 81

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance