abcd

Danville, KY

#1 Oct 19, 2012
what she up to these days?
trick or treat

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2012
She's a thirsty ass trick that doesn't have custody of her kid nor work. She look dirty every time I see her out. Take a bath nasty ho
ROFL

United States

#4 Oct 20, 2012
See her dirty ass posted on facebook? Really honey what kind of mother are you 1st off to be having ya ass all out on a social media wedsite and then to have this worthless "Man" tatted on you? If ya only could put ya big girl panties on and grow up. Ya son needs his mother not granny
Haha

Danville, KY

#5 Oct 20, 2012
How dumb can she be to have his name tatted on her not once but twice! He don't want her and he not all in love wit her like she is him. She nothin to him and never will be! She don't have her son? She got pics wit him frontin like she does and like she a good mom. She need to be worried bout her son and takin care of him instead of some man that don't want her and gettin tats of his name lookin stupid! That money to buy somethin for that baby!
bully

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 20, 2012
Who is him??
Stfu

Washington, DC

#7 Oct 20, 2012
Really all you dumb azz girls and yes I said girls are fighting over STAIN and to be point blank he don't want none of your stupid azzez.Just about all of you girls has laid up had babies are gonna have babies how stupid it's not gonna make him want your azz so get over yourselves.And no this not meant for just one or two screwing him all of your dumb stuck on stupid azzez get a life and find a real man cause he is not it
bully

Louisville, KY

#8 Oct 21, 2012
Lets see if we can list all the names??
bigger bully

United States

#9 Oct 21, 2012
Bully sounds like you have an obsession about like brooklyn does, you trying to find dirt on him to see who (in your mind) is your competition hahaha
bully

United States

#10 Oct 21, 2012
Yes I love hom
abcd

United States

#11 Dec 12, 2012
I hear she is pregnant! And doesn't even take care of the one she has, looks like granny will be raising another one!
wow

Danville, KY

#12 Dec 16, 2012
Stfu wrote:
Really all you dumb azz girls and yes I said girls are fighting over STAIN and to be point blank he don't want none of your stupid azzez.Just about all of you girls has laid up had babies are gonna have babies how stupid it's not gonna make him want your azz so get over yourselves.And no this not meant for just one or two screwing him all of your dumb stuck on stupid azzez get a life and find a real man cause he is not it
Stain be the MAN aint his fault these girls like him i know he loves it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodney raley 12 hr interested 1
Mercer schools 18 hr Snow day Mammy 6
Dr Lynette Stiltner (Feb '17) Sat FYI 31
Married Men who treat their wife like they mean... Sat See it everytime 1
The bible Sat Noskydaddy 2
Founding fathers warnings Sat John 6
Red head at Hitachi Sat red 3

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance