She used to live on Broadway st
Wig

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Oct 10, 2009
She is married living in Florida.

Since: Oct 09

Panama City, FL

#3 Oct 10, 2009
Thanks wig!!! Do you know her does she have any kids or anything?
Wig

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Oct 11, 2009
Looking for old Friends wrote:
Yes she does have kids. You can find her on Myspace that's how I stay in touch with her.
amandaluvssumGB

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2009
Brad she don't want u

Panama City, FL

#6 Oct 13, 2009
AmandaluvssumGB are you sure its not BG for Brandon Gaines?

Yes I'm married with kids and I live in Florida THANK GOD!!! Away from Versailles and all the Drama!!!

Brad and I are still real good friends!! Theres nothing wrong with that!
Who are you Wig? I must know you If you can get on my myspace page cause its set to private.
Sissy

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 14, 2009
Wig wrote:
She is married living in Florida.
Thank Gawd she is the ugliest bitch I've ever seen.
Golden

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 14, 2009
Brandon S. G. or Brad whatever bitch!
Golden

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 14, 2009
This is Melisa T wrote:
Yes I'm married with kids and I live in Florida THANK GOD!!! Away from Versailles and all the Drama!!!
Who are you Wig? I must know you If you can get on my myspace page cause its set to private.
It's really none of your damn business, still trying to get him and Beezo huh? You are so jealous of Amanda that you can't see straight, what the hell! Don't put your name on the V-Town board because you have so many skeletons in the closet, huh?
applebottom

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 14, 2009
She used to live on Broadway st
ooh broadway has hookers

Panama City, FL

#11 Oct 14, 2009
Ok Im not going to feed into your drama I didnt put my name out there someone else did!!! I could care less about him or Bezzo!! They have been and always will be my friends and thats it. Why would anyone be jealous they both have and had there moments and he married you amanda so who cares I sure DONT I have not heard or delt with anything from anyone in a LONG time so what makes Y'all think I will now who cares its all a bunch of BS anyways. Yeah Broadway has Hookers who have sex with black people I am not one of those people and I have many black people as friends that live in harrodsburg that will tell you the same thing I'm or was then one of the most respected white girls who lived on the block thank you very much!!! Unlike some other people!!! I'm done with this shit peace I'm out.....
hawtass

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Oct 14, 2009
This is Melisa T wrote:
Ok Im not going to feed into your drama I didnt put my name out there someone else did!!! I could care less about him or Bezzo!! They have been and always will be my friends and thats it. Why would anyone be jealous they both have and had there moments and he married you amanda so who cares I sure DONT I have not heard or delt with anything from anyone in a LONG time so what makes Y'all think I will now who cares its all a bunch of BS anyways. Yeah Broadway has Hookers who have sex with black people I am not one of those people and I have many black people as friends that live in harrodsburg that will tell you the same thing I'm or was then one of the most respected white girls who lived on the block thank you very much!!! Unlike some other people!!! I'm done with this shit peace I'm out.....
what are you sayin about black people?

Panama City, FL

#13 Oct 15, 2009
Not saying anything about black people. There is alot of them that live on that road and I knew most of them when I lived there. There used to be alot of stuff that used to go on, on that road but it was before the hill. So none of that had anything to do with me!!
Wig

Waterloo, Canada

#14 Oct 15, 2009
This is Melisa T wrote:
Yes you know me very well. I was your neighbor in the burg. Does that ring a bell? If not I will send you message to your inbox on Myspace. Hope everything is great for you and your family down in the F-L-A! I do miss the friendly convos we use to have out in the front yard when you was living here. Oh yeah the guy who bought the house that caught on fire is slowly getting it back in shape. Surely you know who I am now!!!! Take care and be safe.
Boobies

Lexington, KY

#17 Oct 16, 2009
Wig wrote:
<quoted text> Yes you know me very well. I was your neighbor in the burg. Does that ring a bell? If not I will send you message to your inbox on Myspace. Hope everything is great for you and your family down in the F-L-A! I do miss the friendly convos we use to have out in the front yard when you was living here. Oh yeah the guy who bought the house that caught on fire is slowly getting it back in shape. Surely you know who I am now!!!! Take care and be safe.
How many guys has she had? You are number?
poor excuse

Danville, KY

#18 Oct 16, 2009
too me she's not much of anything. she gave up rights to her son. what kind of mother does that?

Panama City, FL

#19 Oct 16, 2009
poor excuse wrote:
too me she's not much of anything. she gave up rights to her son. what kind of mother does that?
I didn't give my right up people need to mind there own, no one was bad mouthing me i have never done anything to anybody so y'all need to back the hell up only we know what is going on and that's all that matters. I'm not going to feed into your drama but if you had a child and you where in abusive relationship I think you would have wanted the best for your child and picked Joint custody I see him all the time and call him everyday Its non of your Damn Business any ways. Go worry about your life and Get off topix oh yeah another thing I will no longer be on topix I signed on to help a friend and I have a life and don't have time to act like a high school Kid..... Man I thought we all grew up Harrodsburg aint got shit on me...
Wig

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Oct 18, 2009
Boobies wrote:
<quoted text>How many guys has she had? You are number?
WOW! Are you serious??? I don't know how many guys she been with and really don't care because it's no concern to me. I'm far from number with her...I'm just a good friend of hers and that's it.
Get over it

Lexington, KY

#21 Oct 20, 2009
This is Melisa T wrote:
You are ugly did you know that?

Panama City, FL

#22 Oct 21, 2009
amandaluvssumGB wrote:
<quoted text>Brad she don't want u
This is not Brad. I'm a friend of Melisa's from Harrodsburg,and your right she doesnt want Brad and hasnt sence High School when he slamed your ass in High school from what I heard he must have not liked you very much. I think I remember you Amanda you used to be sleeping with Chad & Jeremey from Burgin.Chad told everyone in town. You used to live with a black dude that was dating a white girl. Mel used to take you up to Citgo n hangout. If I recall you was the one sleeping with everyone.
You two used too be friends why u want to run your mouth now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harvey Hines arrested (Jan '12) 6 hr Watchdogg 16
Chiro 13 hr Facts 10
Trashy Memorial Taken Down 15 hr countrygirl 16
Mercer co. Fair 17 hr Jimmy 14
3 people died in another wreck 18 hr Ellen 46
Four wheeler Wed Fresh 2
Don't take anyting to Ace Auto! (Aug '13) Tue the man with the ... 31

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance