Needing Senior Picture Photographer
Thats Easy

Mount Sterling, KY

#21 Apr 18, 2009
Just do a search in Google for Harrodsburg Photographer and you'll find plenty in and around Harrodsburg... Plenty Good Photographers around... Good Luck!
old friend

Mount Sterling, KY

#22 Apr 18, 2009
H & H Photoz takes some really good pictures- you should check out their website
KKK

Macon, GA

#23 Apr 18, 2009
we will do ur pics...and free of charge
Here R A Few

Mount Sterling, KY

#24 Apr 18, 2009
MGallery, Chicks That Click, Chiltons Photography, Kris Watts Photography
Burgin Bound

Nicholasville, KY

#25 Apr 20, 2009
I agree that the sheriff's sister is the best (think it's Stephanie Kehrt). I've seen senior pictures, a wedding and kids portraits she did. And you get so much for your money. A guy that works at the WalMart photo dept. is the one who told me he sees her work and to ask around about her. I'm going to get her to do my son's next year.
Humpty Dumpty

Nicholasville, KY

#26 Apr 20, 2009
You can't beat old Donnie Coffman. I know he has been around for a long time, but he gives you a fair deal.
photographer

Owensboro, KY

#27 Apr 21, 2009
I am a photographer, but I will be getting my kid's done at M Gallery. Mark is the best portrait photographer in the area, hands down.
SoccerMom09

Nicholasville, KY

#28 Apr 22, 2009
BullDogg wrote:
We just moved here recently and need a photographer for daughters 2010 senior pictures . We also would like family Portraits done soon any suggestions ?
You need to call Stephanie Kerht. Not only are her photos are incredible and her prices are the best. But she also takes alot of time and really gets the kids personality to come out. She doesn't even advertise it's all word of mouth. I have her number but don't want to put it on here. Call the sheriff's office.
Here to Help

Richmond, KY

#29 Apr 22, 2009
BullDogg wrote:
We just moved here recently and need a photographer for daughters 2010 senior pictures . We also would like family Portraits done soon any suggestions ?
Gina Hungate did mine. She's nice and will be willing to give you a discount. She also gives out scholarships so you can get your package free possibly.
HRH

Danville, KY

#30 Apr 22, 2009
www.kcoslowphotography.com

check out her website she will take them anywhere in the burg you want. She has a great natural talent and is young and full of positive energy. There is a place on there to contact her.
H and H Photoz

Mount Sterling, KY

#31 Apr 22, 2009
old friend wrote:
H & H Photoz takes some really good pictures- you should check out their website
I agree H & H Photoz took my son's senior pictures and they do a good job. You really should check out their website. Their web address is www.hhphotoz.com
Love it

Nicholasville, KY

#32 Apr 26, 2009
Katrina Chilton did an amazing job for my pictures.

http://www.chiltonsphotography.com/index2.php
FYI

Nicholasville, KY

#33 Apr 29, 2009
Stephanie Kehrt is the best. And she is so nice. She took so many pictures it was hard to pick my favorite and she gave us extra discs.
No Doubt

Nicholasville, KY

#34 May 2, 2009
BullDogg wrote:
Stephanie Kehrt is the best - hands down. The others mentioned on here makes everybody look the same. Stephanie gets the personality of each person.
vcr

Lexington, KY

#35 May 5, 2009
SoccerMom09 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to call Stephanie Kerht. Not only are her photos are incredible and her prices are the best. But she also takes alot of time and really gets the kids personality to come out. She doesn't even advertise it's all word of mouth. I have her number but don't want to put it on here. Call the sheriff's office.
Ditto she is awesome. She has taken photos of my daughter before. Very reasonable. She is awesome. Call the sheriff's office to get info or leave name and number.
Manda

Lexington, KY

#36 May 5, 2009
No Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Stephanie Kehrt is the best - hands down. The others mentioned on here makes everybody look the same. Stephanie gets the personality of each person.
I disagree that everyone on here makes everybody look the same. All of the photographers mentioned above are all unique in their own way, but yet all are very great photographers. Any of the ones mentioned would be great to use, it all depends on your style and budget. Harrodsburg sure has a great selection of photographers!
above the rim

Danville, KY

#37 May 6, 2009
Every photographer has their own style. Many photographers tend to make the pictures look almost fake with their PhotoShop software. I personally like more traditional pictures without all of the fake looking stuff. H&H Photoz did a gread job meeting my needs. Not only did they do a teriffic job with my basketball team pictures they did a great job with my sons Senior pictures. Prices are awesome!
Carmen Frederick

Danville, KY

#38 May 8, 2009
I suggest Carmen Frederick outta Burgin shes great. She did my senior pics, maternity pics, delivery room pics, and my sons 3 week old pics. Shes really good and is very friendly.
wow

Danville, KY

#39 May 8, 2009
Donnie Coffman.. really good. been in business for yearsrrrrrrrrr.. basically a good guy .. and resonalbe..
seriously

Nicholasville, KY

#40 May 8, 2009
vcr wrote:
<quoted text> Ditto she is awesome. She has taken photos of my daughter before. Very reasonable. She is awesome. Call the sheriff's office to get info or leave name and number.
stephanie kehrt is the best. price-wise. quality-wise. time-wise. she even knows how to do the makeup - i think she used to be a model and learned it all that way. her pictures don't look like anyone elses around here. she is really nice too and will work with you an way she can. i had to rescedule a few times and she was so nice about it she didn't mind a bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The GOP 2 hr Unreal 10
Trump the new low 3 hr Demo 15
Democrat Wins 3 hr Demo 1
Cari 13 hr Foreal 6
Dog tied out in 18 degree weather 18 hr New Here 10
Fitness Edge 19 hr good grief 2
Where is Anna Manning? Tue Needtoknow 1

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance